Here it comes: California panel set to release report calling for 'comprehensive reparations' to black Americans

Show me someone who is alive today that was actually a slave and I'll vote for them to get some money.

While we're at it though where is the call for reparations for the Chinese we enslaved and worked to death to build the railroads?

No one deserves anything because their ancestors were slaves, technically every race was a slave to someone else at some point in time.

If blacks want to be treated equal then it's time we start treating them as equals. That means no money for something that didn't actually involve them personally.

I don't care what any of you who lean right think of me. You're all fucking idiots. If a lefty wants to come forward and agree with you, I'll consider your criticism valid. But if it's just all you right wing idiots who agree about me, you can all fuck right off.

And btw, when I said YOU I mean your kind. You're a Republican. You like Trump. You're a conservative. I see it in your posts. You clearly hate Hillary and Nancy more than you do Bush and Trump.
once again saying shit you cant prove.....why dont you try proving anyone of those things bobo instead of your usual accusations.........in your posts i see you as being gay and a story teller......

I don't care what any of you who lean right think of me. You're all fucking idiots. If a lefty wants to come forward and agree with you, I'll consider your criticism valid. But if it's just all you right wing idiots who agree about me, you can all fuck right off.

And btw, when I said YOU I mean your kind. You're a Republican. You like Trump. You're a conservative. I see it in your posts. You clearly hate Hillary and Nancy more than you do Bush and Trump.

You solved the problem by voting for a guy who said "poor kids are just as bright as white kids". Good job!

LOL

You solved the problem by voting for a guy who said "poor kids are just as bright as white kids". Good job!

LOL
That was a slip up. You know what he meant.

Don't you guys support Majorie Taylor Greene? She recently called it a Peach Tree Dish. How stupid is that woman? And you guys vote for her? She's dumber than Palin which means she'll be Trump's next VP.

Don't you guys support Majorie Taylor Greene? She recently called it a Peach Tree Dish. How stupid is that woman? And you guys vote for her? She's dumber than Palin which means she'll be Trump's next VP.

A "slip up". LOL!

What did he mean when he said he didn't want his kids growing up in a "racial jungle" with black people? That's what you voted for.

hey dumbass you thought my real name was Harry Dresden.....how stupid can you be?.....why dont you run other stupid people will vote for you....

What did he mean when he said you can't go into a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts "unless you have a slight Indian accent"?

A "slip up". LOL!

What did he mean when he said he didn't want his kids growing up in a "racial jungle" with black people? That's what you voted for.

I grew up in Detroit. I know exactly what he meant. So do you. Trump calls those places shit holes. Is that nicer?

Well you certainly bitch about the Democrats a lot more than you do the Republicans. True or not?
it depends on what thread im in.....how come i never see you in the pot threads were i am doing battle with righties?.....how come i never see you in the threads about unions were i am doing battle with the righties?.....during trumps time when he was saying shit about the PO how come i didnt see you there helping me battle the righties who agreed with him?....you must be a republican bobo because lots of other lefties were there helping me out....

I know you do, you support Joe Biden because he's the same type of racist you are.
Yes us liberals are only slightly less racist than conservatives. For example, I wouldn't want my daughter dating a black guy just like you. But I support diversity programs designed to hire more minorities and women.

I'm also misogynistic. Just not as mysogynistic as you.

I'm also a little homophobic. Just not as homophobic as you.

it depends on what thread im in.....how come i never see you in the pot threads were i am doing battle with righties?.....how come i never see you in the threads about unions were i am doing battle with the righties?.....during trumps time when he was saying shit about the PO how come i didnt see you there helping me battle the righties who agreed with him?....you must be a republican bobo because lots of other lefties were there helping me out....
There are still righties who are anti pot? LOL. Sorry, that only makes you a libertarian you idiot. LOL.

You are pro unions? Good for you!

What is a PO?

And if I would have stumbled across the rare times you've sided with the left, I would have stuck up for you.

Plus, I've always known you to be a moderately right leaning guy. Still, you're not voting for Hillary/Obama/Biden so piss on you. Might as well be voting for Trump. Republicans don't care if you don't vote or if you vote 3rd party. That's a win for them. It's like you didn't even show up to vote and we all know how much they love it when "idiots" like you don't vote.

There are still righties who are anti pot? LOL. Sorry, that only makes you a libertarian you idiot. LOL.

You are pro unions? Good for you!

What is a PO?

And if I would have stumbled across the rare times you've sided with the left, I would have stuck up for you.

Plus, I've always known you to be a moderately right leaning guy. Still, you're not voting for Hillary/Obama/Biden so piss on you. Might as well be voting for Trump. Republicans don't care if you don't vote or if you vote 3rd party. That's a win for them. It's like you didn't even show up to vote and we all know how much they love it when "idiots" like you don't vote.
Republicans don't care if you don't vote or if you vote 3rd party. That's a win for them.
why is it a win for them?.....they say the same about your side getting the win.....i think its the person i voted for getting the win....

Get ready to open your wallet.

"The report calls for expanded voter registration, policies to hold police more accountable in cases of alleged brutality, and recommends the creation of a special office that would, in part, help Black Americans who descended from free or enslaved Black people in the country at the end of the 19th century document their eligibility for financial restitution."

So you're going to have a lot of pissed off Mexicans and Asians paying for free stuff for blacks. What could possibly go wrong?

Forum List

Back