Here It Comes

Oops, one got off the democrat plantation. Release the hounds
You that ignorant also? I am not surprised, you probably have never had contact with blacks other than in a service oriented whey....

Stop pretending you know anything about me, ya little twerp and loosen up your girly panties and laugh a little. Gawd you're a PIA with your constant BS
I see you can't stand irony either...

You that ignorant also? I am not surprised, you probably have never had contact with blacks other than in a service oriented whey....

Stop pretending you know anything about me, ya little twerp and loosen up your girly panties and laugh a little. Gawd you're a PIA with your constant BS

Run along, runt. You're wasting time trying to convince me you're anything other than another democrat loon...too stupid to live

Run along, runt. You're wasting time trying to convince me you're anything other than another democrat loon...too stupid to live
I am not trying to teach an old dog new tricks....ignorance is bliss to a blind bat...

not every black votes democrat.....and never has...
Does over 90% voting D in every election, mean anything to you?
yes, it's not 100%
Oh...you are so exact....

Who is this thread claimed they voted 100% for Ds?

Was this just another one of your goofy posts to get your post count up?
I see you get post counts also, why not be more silent in the future or be accused of competing for post counts...

Forum List

Back