Here it is! Fani Willis takes the Witness Stand LIVE!

If she goes the way of Mike Nifong, i wonder how long Nat will stick around .
At one point when Nat was on the stand he said in answer to a question about their 'trips'......he said, 'being with her was a task'. I suspect that there is more truth ithat Nat was imparting in that statement than people wanted to remark on.

Much ado about nothing.

If Trump broke the law.

And a grand jury chose to indict.

Then the DA or front-line prosecutor could be the worst people on the face of the planet...

And it would make no difference whatsoever with respect to the accuracy of the charges and indictment...

Zero relevancy...

If either the DA (AG?) or prosecutor need to be pulled from the case... fine... bring-in their understudies or deputies...

And keep on truckin' with the trial...

Trump is really hanging his hopes on a very thin thread that's gonna break the very moment any strain is put on it... :cuckoo:
Proves her case is a fraud.

At one point when Nat was on the stand he said in answer to a question about their 'trips'......he said, 'being with her was a task'. I suspect that there is more truth ithat Nat was imparting in that statement than people wanted to remark on.
Really? He said that? Sounds like a high-priced gigolo, paid for by a woman using taxpayer funds.

1708048164440.png

Where did Willis get all the cash she keeps saying she used??? She said from her "sweat and tears"...so doing what to bring on those things??? With her and buddy's 6 b=vacation trips in only 5 months she must not have been very busy...not was he. Oh yes, and she said he visited her ...at her condo...in 2019 more that 10 times. Why??? She didn't seem to remember.

Actually, she did not silence the opposing attorney. The opposing attorney kept asking her questions that kept making her angry to answer.

Maybe you saw a clip in which the editors cut off the opposing attorney after Fani Willis made her little speech.

I can see how that would be confusing, if you don't know how manipulatives the Youtube chanels you watch are.

BREAKING: Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis humiliates MAGA lawyer Ashleigh Merchant, snapping back at Merchant and telling Merchant, "don’t be cute with me" during a heated under oath exchange at today’s court hearing.

It all started when Willis took the stand to testify in front of a judge who is considering whether or not to disqualify her from prosecuting Trump in the Georgia election trial.

Merchant is a lawyer representing former Trump campaign official Michael Roman, who is a co-defendant in the Georgia case. She filed court documents accusing Willis of having a "clandestine" relationship with the special prosecutor she hired to help with the Trump case.

Willis has denied allegations that her relationship with the prosecutor, Nathan Wade, began prior to November 2021 when he became special prosecutor. In other words, there was nothing inappropriate about it.

During the hearing, Merchant attempted to grill Willis and absurdly insinuated financial malfeasance.

"Did you ever pay him through Cash App?" Merchant asked, referring to bill reimbursement.
"No," said Willis.

"You only ever paid him through cash?"

"What? Yes. We're talking about— I'm very confused now," said Willis, understandably thrown by the odd line of questioning.

"You never paid Mr. Wade through Cash App?" asked Merchant.

"No," said Willis.

"The only money you've ever given him outside of a contract is cash," said Merchant.

"I didn't give him money in a contract so that was cute, but I didn't give him money in a contract," said Willis.

"What happened— No we're going to answer it since you said," continued Willis, refusing to be cut off. "He worked. He worked more hours than he was paid and the county paid him for the work that he did. So don't be cute with me and then think that you're not gonna get an answer."

The two went back and forth a bit, with Merchant rambling. Willis said that she handed cash to Wade on only a few occasions, and never gave him checks or paid him through an app.

"So you have no proof of any reimbursement for any of these things because it was all cash?" said Merchant.

"The testimony of one witness is enough to prove a fact," said Willis. "Are you telling me that I'm lying to you, is that what you're intimating right here?"

"I'm asking if you have any proof that you paid him," said Merchant.

"The proof is what I just told you," said Willis bluntly.

During another contentious exchange, Willis ripped into Merchant again.

"Your office objected to us getting Delta records for flights that you may have taken with Mr. Wade," said Merchant.

"No, no, look I object to you getting records," said Willis. "You've been intrusive into people's personal lives. You're confused. You think I'm on trial, these people are on trial for trying to steal an election in 2020. I'm not on trial no matter how hard you try to put me on trial."

Brilliant. You can see why Trump and his cronies are trying so hard to get Willis removed from the case. She is a formidable woman who poses a serious threat to Trump's freedom.

Justice must be defended. Fani Willis must be allowed to stay on this case.

May be an image of 2 people

Fani does not a good witness make. She was trying all kinds of tricks as well as Nathan. face it Big Fani and Nat the Gigolo, We got yo numbers. You're everything that you accuse everyone else of....for instance this....this is so typical leftist that it is easily picked up for what it is.

Fani heard how she speaks on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back