Here it is! Fani Willis takes the Witness Stand LIVE!

Dang! The state realized that Fain was cooking her own goose and has dismissed her as a witness.
What a shame. Yesterday was one of the most entertaining leftist fails I’ve seen in years. I was looking forward to more of Fanis angry unintelligent ramblings.

She was such an absolute train wreck yesterday, her attorneys decided it wasn't worth the risk to try and rehabilitate her today.

It was like a real housewives of Atlanta show.

She will either be on MSNBC or The AllBlkChannel - soon.

What a shame. Yesterday was one of the most entertaining leftist fails I’ve seen in years. I was looking forward to more of Fanis angry unintelligent ramblings.
plus she told her house negoro can't get a boner anymore
Nah. He pulled out (of the relationship, but the other too) when it was coming out how he he was using her for a big payola and he reputation would get killed.
does the man know 3 months before the relationship is over???

is it when the woman has, "the talk" months later that it is over?????????????

wtf was she sayin....lolol

most of the time men are too dumb to know before she kicks his ass out

only you can see it ... she is going to win this fake trial of Trump's ... Who is concerned over her affair... the court doesn't care and neither does the majority of intelligent people ... only stupid ones say she's lying ...
Did you notice that Fani had her dress on backwards?...

You can always tell when someone is lying because they feel they have to qualify every answer.... and that's what Fani's dad is doing...

1708103310460.png

Forum List

Back