Here It Is: Live Streaming of Trump Signing Executive Order To Construct The Wall

If it (the fence) were already a matter of law, why would you need the EO!

Either it was necessary or it wasn't. Any honest person would ask themselves why the EO was issued if Congress has already acted.

ac1f711aa70bf0136dc888c1c8d40a92.jpg

He's going to fire all the fed *agents* with the EPA, the DEQ, the USFWS, the USFS and BLM..

and send them to work defending the border. Where someone might actually shoot at them. Most of those cowards will quit.

As usual the self professed intellectually superiors don't know shit about anything on earth. A lot of the "WALL\ FENCE is in place. some needs to be replaced with the strong metal barrier that makes the REAL wall, BUT all it really takes is sheets of Cofferdam sheeting , OR SHEET PILING driven into the ground, and concrete curbing poured 2 feet below grade, most sheets will make 3 or so running feet of wall. are easily driven, and could be done pretty quickly, each area can be set up with the same tech sensors as the one staked around the paths in the deserts are and any digging activity would be easily detected just as the removal or interference with the device would be. You liberal booger eaters are just at a loss for REAL things to cry about, and are really having to cry with no idea what you are crying about. Those booger lips are really disgusting, you murderers need to kill yourselves and quit killing innocent people.

Either it was necessary or it wasn't. Any honest person would ask themselves why the EO was issued if Congress has already acted.

Guess the RWNJs haven't got their talking points on that one yet

Yea, he'll never tunnel out anywhere again. Trump's glorious wall will have highly technological sensitive ground sensors to detect the greasy Wetbacks from tunneling under. I would suggest electrical grids to kill them as well as their women and children.

Yea, he'll never tunnel out anywhere again. Trump's glorious wall will have highly technological sensitive ground sensors to detect the greasy Wetbacks from tunneling under. I would suggest electrical grids to kill them as well as their women and children.

Killing women and children? Well, then, I am surprised that the Loose Cannon in Chief hasn't appointed you ambassador to the United Nations! UNICEP can take on an entire new direction! I have always suspected that the Marine Toys for Tots program should be overhauled. Maybe something like Shots for Tots....

Killing women and children? Well, then, I am surprised that the Loose Cannon in Chief hasn't appointed you ambassador to the United Nations! UNICEP can take on an entire new direction! I have always suspected that the Marine Toys for Tots program should be overhauled. Maybe something like Shots for Tots....
How is he a loose cannon?

Congress has not allocated any funds to build the wall (fence) so Trump has to do something so he issues an EO. In the EO, there are no directives, just statements of policy. In fact most his EOs are just statements of policy.

Congress has not allocated any funds to build the wall (fence) so Trump has to do something so he issues an EO. In the EO, there are no directives, just statements of policy. In fact most his EOs are just statements of policy.

Laughing at his impotence; not what you wrote.

It is all theatrics.

It is all theatrics.
Yep, Trump is the P.T. Barnum of our day, a businessman, a showman, and a politician, remembered for promoting hoaxes.

Forum List

Back