Here we go again: Insane woman tries to shoot up SC school b/c of "feminists"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Police: Gun-toting woman was outside Ashley Hall 2 years ago - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Unbelievable! This woman, who is 28 and has no connection to the school at all, and actually lives 2 hours away, showed up, pulled a pistol, pointed it at school staff and began pulling the trigger. It was a Taurus .22 cal pistol, and the gun malfunctioned, and thus, didnt go off. Cops arrested her.

In bond court, when she spoke, she questioned the "attempted murder" charge and said she was just making a political statement. She said she was angry at the "feminists" of the all-girls school, AND, she said the cops shouldnt have charged her with attempted murder because she says "what if I was just randomly shooting" but not trying to hit anyone (implied).

Wow. Fucking insane.:eek:

Left wing policies will eventually drive everyone nuts. We conservatives, actually having more than one functioning brain cell, are susceptable much sooner than the brain-dead left.

Im not sure how she can make that claim if she was pointing it at staff. Perhaps she was pointing it elsewhere. I don't know. I wasnt there. Not the way Id make a political statement though.

Shes just insane.

20 years ago she wouldnt be out on the streets, and she wouldnt have access to a gun. Because she'd be in a mental institute. Now, SC cant afford to house her or people like her anymore.

Make whatever political comments one wants to about that funding/mental health situation, but THIS story is simply the end result of that reality.

Thank God the gun malfunctioned.

Shes just insane.

20 years ago she wouldnt be out on the streets, and she wouldnt have access to a gun. Because she'd be in a mental institute. Now, SC cant afford to house her or people like her anymore.

Make whatever political comments one wants to about that funding/mental health situation, but THIS story is simply the end result of that reality.

What makes her insane? There is a difference between insane, seriously misguided, and evil.

Shes just insane.

What makes her insane? There is a difference between insane, seriously misguided, and evil.

I see your point, but I think all three can be strongly linked. Charles Manson was evil, insane and misguided.

Al Qaida terrorists, SOME of them are indeed "misguided". They are brainwashed from birth to think what they are doing is the RIGHT thing, although it isnt. They are acting in a way that is, in their mind, not evil or insane but definitely misguided.

I dont think she is misguided. How could shooting up a school be thought of as the right thing to do, at least here in America by a US citizen. Is she "evil"?? Maybe. Insane? She certainly isn't thinking clearly.

Gallows Poll.

During American Idol.

Commit a violent gun crime in a school ? Here is what happens to you.

If your point is the mentally ill why pick this story? Why not use Andrea Yates as an example, she drowned her 5 children in a bath tub and the water didn't malfunction?

Last edited:
"I wanted to make a political demonstration about problems in my life, relating to the fact that racists feminists in such an institution where I was demonstrating have been causing me alleged mental problems," said Boland.

Don't you love it when someone misuse big words? "...causing me alleged mental problems."

So she does not know if she has mental problems?

:lol:

Left wing policies will eventually drive everyone nuts. We conservatives, actually having more than one functioning brain cell, are susceptable much sooner than the brain-dead left.

Nobody really has to drive many conservatives nuts. They drive themselves there every day in their cars on the way to the park-n-ride where the talk radio bus finishes the journey to a nonsensical land of make believe where believing is the same as knowing and truth is whatever some HS graduate broadcaster says it is. It's a twisted conservatives version of the Gnome-Mobile with Rush Limbaugh leading his Ditto-gnomes into a vast desert wasteland of willful ignorance, false consciousness, and pseudo-silliness.

In this version, Mark Levin plays Rufus, the Gnome King.

So what could have stopped this?

230grain JHP from a lawfully concealed gun.

No, no, no...what I mean is...how can we punish a bunch of people who were not involved with this incident?

:D

We clearly need to put women through some extra screening before we let them have a big ol' gun. And they should not be allowed to carry during "that time of the month".

I know I would feel a lot safer.

Well, concealed weapons on a school campus are not legal.

And, plans by the Charleston mayor, where this school is, to pay for cops to be in all the schools are being opposed by some conservative council members Charleston Mayor Riley calls for tax hike to fund policing program at elementary schools, downtown – The Post and Courier

So....back to square 1 on how to stop this.

Police: Gun-toting woman was outside Ashley Hall 2 years ago - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Unbelievable! This woman, who is 28 and has no connection to the school at all, and actually lives 2 hours away, showed up, pulled a pistol, pointed it at school staff and began pulling the trigger. It was a Taurus .22 cal pistol, and the gun malfunctioned, and thus, didnt go off. Cops arrested her.

In bond court, when she spoke, she questioned the "attempted murder" charge and said she was just making a political statement. She said she was angry at the "feminists" of the all-girls school, AND, she said the cops shouldnt have charged her with attempted murder because she says "what if I was just randomly shooting" but not trying to hit anyone (implied).

Wow. Fucking insane.:eek:

Sounds like Political Chic or koshergrl on the loose outside of the sanatorium.

Well, concealed weapons on a school campus are not legal.

And, plans by the Charleston mayor, where this school is, to pay for cops to be in all the schools are being opposed by some conservative council members Charleston Mayor Riley calls for tax hike to fund policing program at elementary schools, downtown – The Post and Courier

So....back to square 1 on how to stop this.

Make concealed weapons on a school campus legal. Let the principal carry.

Forum List

Back