Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

Democrat Desperation has set in. This tells me that the Media knows that something damageing is coming out soon and they need to create a distraction from it.

New sexual misconduct accusation against Kavanaugh emerges, echoing previous Yale allegation

Brett Kavanaugh Fit In With the Privileged Kids. She Did Not.
Good grief.... After those hearings, now we have new allegations brewing ?? Ruth Ginsburg must be getting real close, and the crats are getting very worried about the future court make up again.

Yeah she's almost dead
And they have no hope of pulling another
Blasey Ford on the next candidate. This new activity tells me that Ginsbergs cancer is back.

Jo

Jo

and of course the other issue, is the FBI was directed to NOT investigate thoroughly, the issues at hand.... they were ordered to stand down.... a cover up....
They were given no such direction and did thoroughly investigate them

There was no cover up
of course there was.... Republicans pretended they were appeasing jeff flake and susan collins by offering the FBI up to investigate the accusations of the two alleged victims, Ford and Ramirez... the FBI was given names of witnesses by the alleged victims to back up their accusations, but Grassley, the head of the committee, or someone told the FBI to stand down and THEY DID NOT INTERVIEW the witnesses the women gave them and in 2 days the word was out that the FBI was finished with their investigation, and Grassley told ALL OF US that the FBI investigation was complete. and nothing was found... when in reality, they NEVER even looked in to it....

is that what you call ''deep state'' actions, Grassley heading the scam?

or what you call ''white privilege'' or ''wealth privilege'' or ''the good ole boys club'' covering for one another??

Whatever you call it, it was a shitty move....it was wrong.

But even with saying all that, Democrats need to drop this... it's not worth it, the Trump deep state is strong....

Democrat Desperation has set in. This tells me that the Media knows that something damageing is coming out soon and they need to create a distraction from it.

New sexual misconduct accusation against Kavanaugh emerges, echoing previous Yale allegation

There should’ve been an FBI investigation. And now we’re hearing reports that two dozen people reached out to the FBI with information about junk grinder and the FBI just totally ignored them.

Republicans are the sleaziest and dirtiest political party I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. Even pure Nazis are better than them because pure Nazis have standards no matter how awful those standards are.
Adultery, sexual assault, junk grinding, lying. That’s who the GOP is.
No we are not hearing any reports about people reaching out and being ignored.

What we are hearing is a new and stupid and ridiculous accusation by a guy and the accusation is just too ludicrous.

The Senate investigated THOROUGHLY and found no merit to ANY of the allegations

The standard is presumption of innocence and only nazis such as you oppose it
FBI has not contacted dozens of potential sources in Kavanaugh investigation

So I’m confused about you. Are you stupid? A liar? Simply uninformed? Trying to help cover up for a perv? Just an awful person? Totally innocent? Which is it?

Because this was out there back right after Kavanaugh was confirmed.
f-kavanaugh-were-a-woman-the-gop-would-be-calling-36584422.png

I'd ask if the poster here is stupid, then I saw it was deantard and the question was answered. Kavanaugh has had over a half dozen background investigations from the FBI. You k ow, the FBI you people say MUST be believed. Let's have you get accused of being a gang rapist and charged by a known liar like Ford and see how you react.

and of course the other issue, is the FBI was directed to NOT investigate thoroughly, the issues at hand.... they were ordered to stand down.... a cover up....
They were given no such direction and did thoroughly investigate them

There was no cover up
of course there was.... Republicans pretended they were appeasing jeff flake and susan collins by offering the FBI up to investigate the accusations of the two alleged victims, Ford and Ramirez... the FBI was given names of witnesses by the alleged victims to back up their accusations, but Grassley, the head of the committee, or someone told the FBI to stand down and THEY DID NOT INTERVIEW the witnesses the women gave them and in 2 days the word was out that the FBI was finished with their investigation, and Grassley told ALL OF US that the FBI investigation was complete. and nothing was found... when in reality, they NEVER even looked in to it....

is that what you call ''deep state'' actions, Grassley heading the scam?

or what you call ''white privilege'' or ''wealth privilege'' or ''the good ole boys club'' covering for one another??

Whatever you call it, it was a shitty move....it was wrong.

But even with saying all that, Democrats need to drop this... it's not worth it, the Trump deep state is strong....
And then he was confirmed

And then the senate conducted a thorough investigation and found no merit to ANY of the allegations.

no cover up done deal and the dems lost their attempt to conduct a witch hunt

No privilege no covering up and nothing more than baseless false accusations just like the new accusation which this thread is about

All that the authors write in the New York Times essay about corroborating the story is this: “Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)”

writes on Twitter: “The book notes, quietly, that the woman Max Stier named as having been supposedly victimized by Kavanaugh and friends denies any memory of the alleged event.” Omitting this fact from the New York Times story is one of the worst cases of journalistic malpractice in recent memory.

If you take this confusing accusation in the essay at face value, it doesn’t even appear to be an allegation of assault against Kavanaugh.
NY Times Allegation that Kavanaugh Exposed Himself at Yale Is a Dud | National Review

This is not going to end well for the dems ...add it to the pile of shit they're continuously shoveling ...they'll just continue to turn off more and more of the American public ..

Get over it libs !

The man is seated, give it up for Christ sake !
"Sides, it would take a majority in the House and Senate to impeach a Supreme Court Justice and don't think the Dems don't know that. They are just getting desperate as the presidential impeachment isn't going anywhere and RBG may be retiring soon and a new conservative will be seated. Possibly two conservatives or more in the next few years.

:happy-1:

Trump implores the DOJ to step in and "save" Kavanugh. Why doesn't the orange turd step in with some hush money?

There should’ve been an FBI investigation. And now we’re hearing reports that two dozen people reached out to the FBI with information about junk grinder and the FBI just totally ignored them.

Republicans are the sleaziest and dirtiest political party I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. Even pure Nazis are better than them because pure Nazis have standards no matter how awful those standards are.
Adultery, sexual assault, junk grinding, lying. That’s who the GOP is.
No we are not hearing any reports about people reaching out and being ignored.

What we are hearing is a new and stupid and ridiculous accusation by a guy and the accusation is just too ludicrous.

The Senate investigated THOROUGHLY and found no merit to ANY of the allegations

The standard is presumption of innocence and only nazis such as you oppose it
FBI has not contacted dozens of potential sources in Kavanaugh investigation

So I’m confused about you. Are you stupid? A liar? Simply uninformed? Trying to help cover up for a perv? Just an awful person? Totally innocent? Which is it?

Because this was out there back right after Kavanaugh was confirmed.
f-kavanaugh-were-a-woman-the-gop-would-be-calling-36584422.png

If Brett Kavanaugh was a woman the GOP would be calling him a whore or a slut.

"Yesterday, we learned of another accusation against Brett Kavanaugh—one we didn't find out about before he was confirmed because the Senate forced the F.B.I. to rush its investigation to save his nomination. We know he lied under oath. He should be impeached." - Beto

"Yesterday, we learned of another accusation against Brett Kavanaugh—one we didn't find out about before he was confirmed because the Senate forced the F.B.I. to rush its investigation to save his nomination. We know he lied under oath. He should be impeached." - Beto
So beto is a moron?

This new accusation is an exercise in absurdity and shows why the accusations against Kavanaugh are lies
HE did not lie under oath so beto is also a fucking liar

So beto is a moron?

This new accusation is an exercise in absurdity and shows why the accusations against Kavanaugh are lies
HE did not lie under oath so beto is also a fucking liar
he's not just a moron...he's a fucking moron!

Oh my...ANOTHER BALSEY FORD FAKER!!!!!

The alleged victim of a previously unreported claim of sexual misconduct by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh does not actually recall the incident — according to the same authors who published the claim Sunday.

The New York Times‘ Robin Pogrebin & Kate Kelly reported Saturday, in an article that appears in Sunday’s print edition:

We also uncovered a previously unreported story about Mr. Kavanaugh in his freshman year that echoes Ms. [Deborah] Ramirez’s allegation. A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

The article was adapted from Pogrebin and Kelly’s new book, The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation.

However, critics soon noted that the book itself refutes the allegation because the alleged victim reportedly does not even recall the event.

Carrie Severino of the conservative Judicial Crisis Network tweeted:

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Republicans are ALWAYS so terrified of investigation.

It's the guilt. They don't feel guilt until they are "caught".

New evidence is emerging about Brett Kavanaugh that agrees with Christine Blaisey Fords allegations that Brett Kavanaugh was a sex assault predator and drunkard.

After the Senate hearings it is also evident that Brett Kavanaugh is a liar and perjurer.

Donald Trump has appointed a sex pervert to the Supreme Court which slimes all the conservative justices on the Supreme Court.

GOP lawmaker talked a lot of shit during the Senate hearings and will be compelled to eat their words.

Its not over till the fat lady sings.

New Reporting Says Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice

New Reporting Claims Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice
By TOM SCOCCA
SEPT 14, 201911:50 PM

“At least seven people” were aware of the story that Brett Kavanaugh had drunkenly exposed his penis to an unwilling Yale classmate, who ended up touching it while trying to avoid him, the New York Times reported. In an excerpt from their forthcoming book, The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation, Times reporters Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly wrote that Deborah Ramirez’s account of being confronted by the future Supreme Court justice’s penis—an incident that Kavanaugh’s supporters dismissed as uncorroborated during his 2018 confirmation hearings—was supported by their later reporting:

Pogrebin and Kelly wrote:
During his Senate testimony, Mr. Kavanaugh said that if the incident Ms. Ramirez described had occurred, it would have been “the talk of campus.” Our reporting suggests that it was.
In addition, their investigation turned up a witness to a second, previously unreported incident in which Kavanaugh was said to have brandished his penis, at a different party:
A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

Unlike Christine Blasey Ford, who said Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her in high school, Ramirez did not testify in the confirmation hearings. With the Republican majority on the Senate Judiciary Committee focused on pushing Kavanaugh through, Pogrebin and Kelly reported, the investigation into claims against Kavanaugh failed to follow up on dozens of possible leads:

Ms. Ramirez’s legal team gave the F.B.I. a list of at least 25 individuals who may have had corroborating evidence. But the bureau — in its supplemental background investigation — interviewed none of them, though we learned many of these potential witnesses tried in vain to reach the F.B.I. on their own.

Two F.B.I. agents interviewed Ms. Ramirez, telling her that they found her “credible.” But the Republican-controlled Senate had imposed strict limits on the investigation. “‘We have to wait to get authorization to do anything else,’” Bill Pittard, one of Ms. Ramirez’s lawyers, recalled the agents saying. “It was almost a little apologetic.”

In addition to taking his lifetime seat on the Supreme Court, by the fall of last year, Kavanaugh had returned to coaching girls’ basketball.

So when did this skank, I mean woman, ever file a police report?

Where was she during the show trial of Kavanaugh’s confirmation?

Donald Trump is loading the SCOTUS with perverts and liars to perform his own future rescue from justice and litigation.
You realize you are taking the words of drugees and party girls as evidence? I thought you were smarter than that.

2 hacks writing a book say they've found something to put in their book.

To sell their book.

How fucking dumb are people that simply believe this nonsense.

This canard has become a dem staple. That hag allred always shows up during election season with a fresh crop of accusers that fade away immediately after the election.

They should call their book:

"The Girl That Cried Penis: A Modern Day Fairytale For Dummies"

Brett Kavanaugh is a pervert. Too much evidence suggests he is unfit to be a Supreme Court Justice, or in any public office.
Too much evidence? Get enough liberals to lie enough and it becomes truth? Good grief, wry. Glad you're not on the force any longer.
You would be planting 'evidence' to make your case. Seek help

Too much evidence? Get enough liberals to lie enough and it becomes truth? Good grief, wry. Glad you're not on the force any longer.
You would be planting 'evidence' to make your case. Seek help

If this idiot really was a cop...can you imagine how screwed up the place he worked was left in his wake?

In this case, I hope he's lying. for the sake of society.

Brett Kavanaugh is a pervert. Too much evidence suggests he is unfit to be a Supreme Court Justice, or in any public office.

Citation needed.

So far no evidence has ever emerged
It turned out to be a fake. No evidence.
We have witnesses.

Or maybe you think rubbing your dick on unsuspecting women is normal.
It’s probably less abnormal that constantly making things up and faking as The activity of ones existence

It is not normal for you to worship sexually deviant men & then lying to protect them. You should get help.

A college professor with nothing to gain vs a drunken fool with everything to protect.

Like Bill Clinton, Herr Himmler?

It turned out to be a fake. No evidence.
We have witnesses.

Or maybe you think rubbing your dick on unsuspecting women is normal.
It’s probably less abnormal that constantly making things up and faking as The activity of ones existence

It is not normal for you to worship sexually deviant men & then lying to protect them. You should get help.

A college professor with nothing to gain vs a drunken fool with everything to protect.
Prove he is a deviant.

Ford Ramirez and Swetnick all failed to do so

If the facts had been presented before an unbiased Jury, and if Grassley was not a dishonest cheat, and Kavanaugh behaved before said jury as he did before the Senate Committee, he would have been convicted, of that I'm certain.

Ford lied.

She admitted she lied. Abortion is her god and she lied to save her god.

Forum List

Back