Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

It’s probably less abnormal that constantly making things up and faking as The activity of ones existence

It is not normal for you to worship sexually deviant men & then lying to protect them. You should get help.

A college professor with nothing to gain vs a drunken fool with everything to protect.
Prove he is a deviant.

Ford Ramirez and Swetnick all failed to do so

If the facts had been presented before an unbiased Jury, and if Grassley was not a dishonest cheat, and Kavanaugh behaved before said jury as he did before the Senate Committee, he would have been convicted, of that I'm certain.

There were no FACTS.

There were only unsupported accusations.

If anyone can be convicted based on unsupported allegations then our entire justice system has failed and we have reverted back to witch hunts.

If that is justice system you want move to a third world nation. We are still more civilized and no jury would have convicted Kavanuagh

You are misinformed, or a damn liar. Testimony under oath is evidence, and in all jury trials the judge tells the jurors in the jury instructions that they must use common sense in determining which person under oath is the most credible.

Dr. Ford was credible, Judge Kavanaugh was not. In my professional opinion, Kavanaugh committed perjury.

Ford admitted she lied.

Blasey Ford Attorney Admits Abortion 'Motivated' Kavanaugh Accusations

It is not normal for you to worship sexually deviant men & then lying to protect them. You should get help.

A college professor with nothing to gain vs a drunken fool with everything to protect.
Prove he is a deviant.

If the facts had been presented before an unbiased Jury, and if Grassley was not a dishonest cheat, and Kavanaugh behaved before said jury as he did before the Senate Committee, he would have been convicted, of that I'm certain.

There were no FACTS.

If anyone can be convicted based on unsupported allegations then our entire justice system has failed and we have reverted back to witch hunts.

If that is justice system you want move to a third world nation. We are still more civilized and no jury would have convicted Kavanuagh

You are misinformed, or a damn liar. Testimony under oath is evidence, and in all jury trials the judge tells the jurors in the jury instructions that they must use common sense in determining which person under oath is the most credible.

Dr. Ford was credible, Judge Kavanaugh was not. In my professional opinion, Kavanaugh committed perjury.

Ford admitted she lied.

The Left sheeple are blind and deaf....it's useless trying to make them see reason.

A total waste of time! :dunno:

New evidence is emerging about Brett Kavanaugh that agrees with Christine Blaisey Fords allegations that Brett Kavanaugh was a sex assault predator and drunkard.

After the Senate hearings it is also evident that Brett Kavanaugh is a liar and perjurer.

Donald Trump has appointed a sex pervert to the Supreme Court which slimes all the conservative justices on the Supreme Court.

GOP lawmaker talked a lot of shit during the Senate hearings and will be compelled to eat their words.

Its not over till the fat lady sings.

New Reporting Says Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice

New Reporting Claims Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice
By TOM SCOCCA
SEPT 14, 201911:50 PM

“At least seven people” were aware of the story that Brett Kavanaugh had drunkenly exposed his penis to an unwilling Yale classmate, who ended up touching it while trying to avoid him, the New York Times reported. In an excerpt from their forthcoming book, The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation, Times reporters Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly wrote that Deborah Ramirez’s account of being confronted by the future Supreme Court justice’s penis—an incident that Kavanaugh’s supporters dismissed as uncorroborated during his 2018 confirmation hearings—was supported by their later reporting:

Pogrebin and Kelly wrote:
During his Senate testimony, Mr. Kavanaugh said that if the incident Ms. Ramirez described had occurred, it would have been “the talk of campus.” Our reporting suggests that it was.
In addition, their investigation turned up a witness to a second, previously unreported incident in which Kavanaugh was said to have brandished his penis, at a different party:
A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

Unlike Christine Blasey Ford, who said Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her in high school, Ramirez did not testify in the confirmation hearings. With the Republican majority on the Senate Judiciary Committee focused on pushing Kavanaugh through, Pogrebin and Kelly reported, the investigation into claims against Kavanaugh failed to follow up on dozens of possible leads:

Ms. Ramirez’s legal team gave the F.B.I. a list of at least 25 individuals who may have had corroborating evidence. But the bureau — in its supplemental background investigation — interviewed none of them, though we learned many of these potential witnesses tried in vain to reach the F.B.I. on their own.

Two F.B.I. agents interviewed Ms. Ramirez, telling her that they found her “credible.” But the Republican-controlled Senate had imposed strict limits on the investigation. “‘We have to wait to get authorization to do anything else,’” Bill Pittard, one of Ms. Ramirez’s lawyers, recalled the agents saying. “It was almost a little apologetic.”

In addition to taking his lifetime seat on the Supreme Court, by the fall of last year, Kavanaugh had returned to coaching girls’ basketball.

So when did this skank, I mean woman, ever file a police report?

Where was she during the show trial of Kavanaugh’s confirmation?

Donald Trump is loading the SCOTUS with perverts and liars to perform his own future rescue from justice and litigation.
You realize you are taking the words of drugees and party girls as evidence? I thought you were smarter than that.

That's Brett Kavanaugh's ilk. A jury of his peers.

90% of Americans are drugees and party-girls or ex-drugees and ex-party-girls. If they were excluded from giving evidence, the government in America in America would collapse.

Prove he is a deviant.

There were no FACTS.

Ford admitted she lied.

The Left sheeple are blind and deaf....it's useless trying to make them see reason.

Don’t forget ignorant to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prove he is a deviant.

There were no FACTS.

Ford admitted she lied.

Unlike Trump supporters who are dumb and high on each other's anus gas at Trump rallies.

Democrat Desperation has set in. This tells me that the Media knows that something damageing is coming out soon and they need to create a distraction from it.

New sexual misconduct accusation against Kavanaugh emerges, echoing previous Yale allegation

Brett Kavanaugh Fit In With the Privileged Kids. She Did Not.

All that the authors write in the New York Times essay about corroborating the story is this: “Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)”

writes on Twitter: “The book notes, quietly, that the woman Max Stier named as having been supposedly victimized by Kavanaugh and friends denies any memory of the alleged event.” Omitting this fact from the New York Times story is one of the worst cases of journalistic malpractice in recent memory.

If you take this confusing accusation in the essay at face value, it doesn’t even appear to be an allegation of assault against Kavanaugh.
NY Times Allegation that Kavanaugh Exposed Himself at Yale Is a Dud | National Review

This is not going to end well for the dems ...add it to the pile of shit they're continuously shoveling ...they'll just continue to turn off more and more of the American public ..
it's a nothing burger.... but why did kavanaugh lie under oath about it, and a number of other things too?

that lying is what disqualified him imo, not his striptease act at parties or forcing his ''junk'' in to party goers hands, or locking girls in rooms where he tries to undress them, or his being so drunk that he passed out frequently or threw up everywhere.... he was in college.. kids do crazy things when young and drunk....

the lying under oath and saint routine,claiming these women were just liars, he was innocent, never did any of those things, he was always a Saint blah blah blah....when HE WAS THE ONE that was lying, is what bothers me....

There were no FACTS.

Ford admitted she lied.

Unlike Trump supporters who are dumb and high on each other's anus gas at Trump rallies.

Go and get your GED before you post You ignorant moron

Please don't thank me for identifying your anus gas addiction.

Tapatalked with your butt?

Ford admitted she lied.

you are an idiot.

you are an idiot.

You are an empty vessel Trump fills with lies and nonsense to spread to your ilk. You are full of it.

you are an idiot.

You are an empty vessel Trump fills with lies and nonsense to spread to your ilk. You are full of it.

Your ignorance reminds me of the Democratic debate the other night. Your as stupid as they are. The only brainwashed people are you libtards.

Yep, more shoes to drop on Kavanaugh. He should be impeached.

So in other words, Allegation against you, guilty until proven innocent? By that standard, Hillary ought to be hung from a tree until dead about 115 times.

And what was it this time? That as a young student at a Party (oh, the horror), someone put Brett's penis in a girls hand? Must be a helluva dick! Certainly can't trust any important decisions to him!

Can Brett help it that someone took his dick out and put it in a waiting girl's hand?

Sure beats the snot out of letting four people die in Benghazi, destroying 36,000 government records to cover up Quid Pro Quo with foreign countries, and interfering with a national election.

EEjg4uJXkAUWJs0

The victim said she did not recall the incident which is not a denial.

It means the incident did happen and the victim does not want to be drawn into the controversy because she will be in personal jeopardy from Trump extremists.
It does not mean the alleged incident did happen, dumbass!

Yes, it does. Because if it didn't happen she would have said so.

New evidence is emerging about Brett Kavanaugh that agrees with Christine Blaisey Fords allegations that Brett Kavanaugh was a sex assault predator and drunkard.

After the Senate hearings it is also evident that Brett Kavanaugh is a liar and perjurer.

Donald Trump has appointed a sex pervert to the Supreme Court which slimes all the conservative justices on the Supreme Court.

GOP lawmaker talked a lot of shit during the Senate hearings and will be compelled to eat their words.

New Reporting Says Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice

New Reporting Claims Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice
By TOM SCOCCA

“At least seven people” were aware of the story that Brett Kavanaugh had drunkenly exposed his penis to an unwilling Yale classmate, who ended up touching it while trying to avoid him, the New York Times reported. In an excerpt from their forthcoming book, The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation, Times reporters Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly wrote that Deborah Ramirez’s account of being confronted by the future Supreme Court justice’s penis—an incident that Kavanaugh’s supporters dismissed as uncorroborated during his 2018 confirmation hearings—was supported by their later reporting:

During his Senate testimony, Mr. Kavanaugh said that if the incident Ms. Ramirez described had occurred, it would have been “the talk of campus.” Our reporting suggests that it was.
In addition, their investigation turned up a witness to a second, previously unreported incident in which Kavanaugh was said to have brandished his penis, at a different party:
A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

Unlike Christine Blasey Ford, who said Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her in high school, Ramirez did not testify in the confirmation hearings. With the Republican majority on the Senate Judiciary Committee focused on pushing Kavanaugh through, Pogrebin and Kelly reported, the investigation into claims against Kavanaugh failed to follow up on dozens of possible leads:

Ms. Ramirez’s legal team gave the F.B.I. a list of at least 25 individuals who may have had corroborating evidence. But the bureau — in its supplemental background investigation — interviewed none of them, though we learned many of these potential witnesses tried in vain to reach the F.B.I. on their own.

Two F.B.I. agents interviewed Ms. Ramirez, telling her that they found her “credible.” But the Republican-controlled Senate had imposed strict limits on the investigation. “‘We have to wait to get authorization to do anything else,’” Bill Pittard, one of Ms. Ramirez’s lawyers, recalled the agents saying. “It was almost a little apologetic.”

In addition to taking his lifetime seat on the Supreme Court, by the fall of last year, Kavanaugh had returned to coaching girls’ basketball.

So when did this skank, I mean woman, ever file a police report?

Where was she during the show trial of Kavanaugh’s confirmation?

Donald Trump is loading the SCOTUS with perverts and liars to perform his own future rescue from justice and litigation.
You realize you are taking the words of drugees and party girls as evidence? I thought you were smarter than that.

That's Brett Kavanaugh's ilk. A jury of his peers.

90% of Americans are drugees and party-girls or ex-drugees and ex-party-girls. If they were excluded from giving evidence, the government in America in America would collapse.
Where the Hell do you live? Americans I know work, pay taxes, take care of their kids and follow due process when on jury duty. Ruining a guys life because you don't like his views is un-American.

By TOM SCOCCA

Funny, you don't lead with what this new evidence is. I skimmed the article. Seems just like the same unsupported bullshit.

Donald Trump thanks you for your blind support of his gut and for suporting his personally selected sex perverts.
I LOVE it!!
MAGA

You would evidently drop to your knees in the presence of Brett Kavanaugh.
yes--I would
I LOVE IT
MAGA

Forum List

Back