Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

Donald Trump is loading the SCOTUS with perverts and liars to perform his own future rescue from justice and litigation.
You realize you are taking the words of drugees and party girls as evidence? I thought you were smarter than that.

That's Brett Kavanaugh's ilk. A jury of his peers.

90% of Americans are drugees and party-girls or ex-drugees and ex-party-girls. If they were excluded from giving evidence, the government in America in America would collapse.

Where the Hell do you live? Americans I know work, pay taxes, take care of their kids and follow due process when on jury duty. Ruining a guys life because you don't like his views is un-American.

At the moment I am living in your head.

Ruining lives of antagonists and people with contrary opinions is a practice of the GOP and Donald Trump.

Brett Kavanaugh was not cleared of wrongdoing and the FBI negligence in not conducting a proper investigation implies Brett Kavanaugh's guilt on the basis that if he was innocent a detailed thorough investigation would have cleared him.
Kavanaugh was cleared of wrong doing.

He was only accused without any supporting evidence of any kind and we practice the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

Baseless accusations are meaningless and that is all you have.

the Senate did a thorough investigation of all allegations and found no merit to them. A thorough investigation DID clear him and he is innocent.

The evidence and facts prove you are wrong and an out right liar

Kavanaugh was not cleared. FBI was criminally negligent.

The victim said she did not recall the incident which is not a denial.

It means the incident did happen and the victim does not want to be drawn into the controversy because she will be in personal jeopardy from Trump extremists.
It does not mean the alleged incident did happen, dumbass!

Yes, it does. Because if it didn't happen she would have said so.
No it does not

Sorry fool but you do not get to have it both ways. If she remembers it it happened if she does not remember it it still happened.

The fact is the accusation had no merit or credibility from the very beginning and this only kills it more

You are implying that it is such a common practice for young conservatives studying law to stick their penis into young ladies faces the young ladies are unlikely to remember specific instances.
No I am implying no such thing.

I am stating clear facts.

the alleged victim denies it ever happened and the accusation itself was physically and biologically preposterous it was also not an allegation that Kavanaugh stuck his penis in her face.

If it had happened she would have remembered and come forward as most women do and have done for a long time

You realize you are taking the words of drugees and party girls as evidence? I thought you were smarter than that.

That's Brett Kavanaugh's ilk. A jury of his peers.

90% of Americans are drugees and party-girls or ex-drugees and ex-party-girls. If they were excluded from giving evidence, the government in America in America would collapse.

Where the Hell do you live? Americans I know work, pay taxes, take care of their kids and follow due process when on jury duty. Ruining a guys life because you don't like his views is un-American.

At the moment I am living in your head.

Ruining lives of antagonists and people with contrary opinions is a practice of the GOP and Donald Trump.

Brett Kavanaugh was not cleared of wrongdoing and the FBI negligence in not conducting a proper investigation implies Brett Kavanaugh's guilt on the basis that if he was innocent a detailed thorough investigation would have cleared him.
Kavanaugh was cleared of wrong doing.

He was only accused without any supporting evidence of any kind and we practice the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

Baseless accusations are meaningless and that is all you have.

the Senate did a thorough investigation of all allegations and found no merit to them. A thorough investigation DID clear him and he is innocent.

The evidence and facts prove you are wrong and an out right liar

Kavanaugh was not cleared. FBI was criminally negligent.
He was absolutely cleared the senate investigated thoroughly and cleared him.

The FBI did exactly what they were supposed to do and cannot be called criminal or negligent as they were asked as opposed to required to investigate

It means the incident did happen and the victim does not want to be drawn into the controversy because she will be in personal jeopardy from Trump extremists.

No it does not

Sorry fool but you do not get to have it both ways. If she remembers it it happened if she does not remember it it still happened.

The fact is the accusation had no merit or credibility from the very beginning and this only kills it more

You are implying that it is such a common practice for young conservatives studying law to stick their penis into young ladies faces the young ladies are unlikely to remember specific instances.

the alleged victim denies it ever happened and the accusation itself was physically and biologically preposterous it was also not an allegation that Kavanaugh stuck his penis in her face.

If it had happened she would have remembered and come forward as most women do and have done for a long time

The victim did not deny it. She said "could not recall".

No that is not what it means.

Ut means the incident is likely a fake allegation which we already knew and proved objectively based on the details

You are evidently spiking your soup with Kool-Aid which is decaying the contents of your cranium.
Thank you for acknowledging that I am correct

When your only argument is such childish posts it is an admission that you have been proven wrong

You are confused and have mistaken me for you savior Donald Trump.
I am stating fact

And since you continue to post childish non sense it is proof you now you are defeated and proven wrong by your better which is me.

No it does not

Alleged victim and such an event would have been recalled.

Her denial it happened combined with the physical implausible nature of the alleged event proves it is a false accusation

Ut means the incident is likely a fake allegation which we already knew and proved objectively based on the details

You are evidently spiking your soup with Kool-Aid which is decaying the contents of your cranium.

When your only argument is such childish posts it is an admission that you have been proven wrong

I am stating fact

And since you continue to post childish non sense it is proof you now you are defeated and proven wrong by your better which is me.

You are a masochist with no regard for the truth. You and Donald Trump deserve each other.
I am stating the truth and you cannot deal with it/

You have been proven to be a liar.and you have admitted you have been defeated

Trump lives rent free in your head not mine

The victim had no recall of the incident, or the victim was savvy and understood to respond would have left her open to attacks from the misogynists among us. Not all women are brave enough to come forward, or are too embarrassed to notify anyone of an unwanted sexual advance/attack. Too often women who do tell are blamed for the clothes they wore or their demeanor.

And, BTW, there is nothing exculpatory in the link, it is nothing more than a hit piece on an alleged victim with no evidence that those who saw the behavior lied.

No it does not

Her denial it happened combined with the physical implausible nature of the alleged event proves it is a false accusation

She didn't deny it. You are a liar.

The victim had no recall of the incident, or the victim was savvy and understood to respond would have left her open to attacks from the misogynists among us. Not all women are brave enough to come forward, or are too embarrassed to notify anyone of an unwanted sexual advance/attack. Too often women who do tell are blamed for the clothes they wore or their demeanor.

And, BTW, there is nothing exculpatory in the link, it is nothing more than a hit piece on an alleged victim with no evidence that those who saw the behavior lied.

Women overwhelmingly have come forward for years. Sometimes truthfully sometimes not.

Having no recall is exculpatory and you do not get to have it both ways. You cannot say that it happens if she remembers and then it still happens if she does not remember.

The claim that women are blamed for the clothes they wore or their demeanor is a myth and very old one.

The fact is that the story is exculpatory because it describes an assault by someone OTHER than Kavanaugh

No it does not

Yes she did and you are the proven liar and you know it

That has been proven so grow up and get over it little boy

I am stating fact

You are a masochist with no regard for the truth. You and Donald Trump deserve each other.
I am stating the truth and you cannot deal with it/

You have been proven to be a liar.and you have admitted you have been defeated

Trump lives rent free in your head not mine

A vacuum lives in your cranium. You are cheap and anybody with a bag of lies can own you free of charge.
Thank you

Once again you admit and prove you are a liar and intellectually inferior

Your constant childish taunts are a failure and a defacto admission that you have been proven wrong but cannot stand it.

I appreciate that you concede I am your better

Brett Kavanaugh is a pervert. Too much evidence suggests he is unfit to be a Supreme Court Justice, or in any public office.

Too much evidence? Get enough liberals to lie enough and it becomes truth? Good grief, wry. Glad you're not on the force any longer.
You would be planting 'evidence' to make your case. Seek help

Do you have any exculpatory evidence? Other than Kavanaugh's denial, there is no evidence he is not what the two victims have alleged. In fact it has been reported that others tried to come forward but were ignored by the investigators who were already limited by Grassley.

Keep in mind the vote to confirm Kavanaugh was 50 to 48; his belligerent and partisan rant was enough to disqualify him as a justice of the Supreme Court.

Of course you hate liberals and all Democrats too, so your opinion is way to biased to be considered credible, in this matter and all others.
You've forgotten how the courts work, Skippy?
I have to laugh at what you called evidence and what you accepted has evidence. pathetic
Difference between you and me is the fact you wore a gun and was an LEO, your bias is blatant and could affect others lives and probably did.

Yes she sis and you are the proven liar and you know it

You are a loser. I perceive you are fuming and stamping your foot right now and preparing to bash holes in your drywall with your cranium.

Yes she sis and you are the proven liar and you know it

You are a loser. I perceive you are fuming and stamping your foot right now and preparing to bash holes in your drywall with your cranium.
For a loser I have easily defeated you and proven you are a liar and fool

You have no perception you have imagination where as I have facts and truth which shred your idiotic and dishonest claims.

You have admitted to all of this

This supposed incident that was thrown out there by a Bill Clinton friend, was investigated already by Senate Democrats and found not to have merit. Explains why the so-called victim doesn’t remember any such incident.

Try acting more mature than a 10 year old-Kool aid my ass.

Seems obvious Kavanaugh is a creepy pervert. Why all the debate? Clarence Thomas has long been known as a creep pervert and it doesn't seem to have interfered with him doing his job. Heck, even being influenced by his slut wife has only had minimum influence in him making horrible rulings and decisions.

Seems obvious Kavanaugh is a creepy pervert. Why all the debate? Clarence Thomas has long been known as a creep pervert and it doesn't seem to have interfered with him doing his job. Heck, even being influenced by his slut wife has only had minimum influence in him making horrible rulings and decisions.
Neither seems like a creep pervert unless you wish to believe it based on partisan bias.

Forum List

Back