Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

New evidence is emerging about Brett Kavanaugh that agrees with Christine Blaisey Fords allegations that Brett Kavanaugh was a sex assault predator and drunkard.

After the Senate hearings it is also evident that Brett Kavanaugh is a liar and perjurer.

Donald Trump has appointed a sex pervert to the Supreme Court which slimes all the conservative justices on the Supreme Court.

GOP lawmaker talked a lot of shit during the Senate hearings and will be compelled to eat their words.

Its not over till the fat lady sings.

New Reporting Says Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice

Funny, you don't lead with what this new evidence is. I skimmed the article. Seems just like the same unsupported bullshit.

Donald Trump thanks you for your blind support of his gut and for suporting his personally selected sex perverts.
I LOVE it!!
MAGA

You would evidently drop to your knees in the presence of Brett Kavanaugh.
And I'm sure correll would love it
I would LOVE IT
MAGA

New evidence is emerging about Brett Kavanaugh that agrees with Christine Blaisey Fords allegations that Brett Kavanaugh was a sex assault predator and drunkard.

After the Senate hearings it is also evident that Brett Kavanaugh is a liar and perjurer.

Donald Trump has appointed a sex pervert to the Supreme Court which slimes all the conservative justices on the Supreme Court.

GOP lawmaker talked a lot of shit during the Senate hearings and will be compelled to eat their words.

New Reporting Says Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice

So when did this skank, I mean woman, ever file a police report?

Where was she during the show trial of Kavanaugh’s confirmation?

Donald Trump is loading the SCOTUS with perverts and liars to perform his own future rescue from justice and litigation.
You realize you are taking the words of drugees and party girls as evidence? I thought you were smarter than that.

That's Brett Kavanaugh's ilk. A jury of his peers.

90% of Americans are drugees and party-girls or ex-drugees and ex-party-girls. If they were excluded from giving evidence, the government in America in America would collapse.

Where the Hell do you live? Americans I know work, pay taxes, take care of their kids and follow due process when on jury duty. Ruining a guys life because you don't like his views is un-American.

At the moment I am living in your head.

Ruining lives of antagonists and people with contrary opinions is a practice of the GOP and Donald Trump.

Brett Kavanaugh was not cleared of wrongdoing and the FBI negligence in not conducting a proper investigation implies Brett Kavanaugh's guilt on the basis that if he was innocent a detailed thorough investigation would have cleared him.

Funny, you don't lead with what this new evidence is. I skimmed the article. Seems just like the same unsupported bullshit.

Donald Trump thanks you for your blind support of his gut and for suporting his personally selected sex perverts.
I LOVE it!!
MAGA

You would evidently drop to your knees in the presence of Brett Kavanaugh.
yes--I would
I LOVE IT
MAGA

Are you gay?

Yep, more shoes to drop on Kavanaugh. He should be impeached.

Two New York Times reporters say they’ve uncovered a previously unreported account of sexual misconduct allegedly carried out by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh when he was a student at Yale.

In an op-ed for the Times, Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly said they learned of the alleged misconduct during a 10-month investigation of Kavanaugh’s life at prep-school and Yale, including the assault accusations, for their upcoming book, “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation.”

Max Stier, Kavanaugh’s classmate at Yale, told the reporters that he once saw Kavanaugh with his pants down while his friends pushed his penis into the hands of a female student during a dorm party.

According to Pogrebin and Kelly, Stier reported his account to senators and the FBI, though the FBI didn’t investigate it. Pogrebin and Kelly said they “corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with” Stier.

What Stier said he witnessed is similar to an allegation lodged against Kavanaugh by his former classmate Deborah Ramirez, which was first reported by the New Yorker’s Ronan Farrow last September.

NYT Reporters Say They Uncovered New Sexual Misconduct Claim Against Kavanaugh

Proven completely fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donald Trump is loading the SCOTUS with perverts and liars to perform his own future rescue from justice and litigation.
You realize you are taking the words of drugees and party girls as evidence? I thought you were smarter than that.

90% of Americans are drugees and party-girls or ex-drugees and ex-party-girls. If they were excluded from giving evidence, the government in America in America would collapse.

Where the Hell do you live? Americans I know work, pay taxes, take care of their kids and follow due process when on jury duty. Ruining a guys life because you don't like his views is un-American.

Ruining lives of antagonists and people with contrary opinions is a practice of the GOP and Donald Trump.

Brett Kavanaugh was not cleared of wrongdoing and the FBI negligence in not conducting a proper investigation implies Brett Kavanaugh's guilt on the basis that if he was innocent a detailed thorough investigation would have cleared him.
I don't pay attention to people like you who have done nothing for anybody but themselves and criticize good people like Trump. And Kavanaugh

I don't pay attention to people like you who have done nothing for anybody but themselves and criticize good people like Trump. And Kavanaugh

You have certainly paid abundant attention to my opinions. Ignorance is your finest quality.

New Reporting Claims Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice
By TOM SCOCCA
SEPT 14, 201911:50 PM

“At least seven people” were aware of the story that Brett Kavanaugh had drunkenly exposed his penis to an unwilling Yale classmate, who ended up touching it while trying to avoid him, the New York Times reported. In an excerpt from their forthcoming book, The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation, Times reporters Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly wrote that Deborah Ramirez’s account of being confronted by the future Supreme Court justice’s penis—an incident that Kavanaugh’s supporters dismissed as uncorroborated during his 2018 confirmation hearings—was supported by their later reporting:

Pogrebin and Kelly wrote:
During his Senate testimony, Mr. Kavanaugh said that if the incident Ms. Ramirez described had occurred, it would have been “the talk of campus.” Our reporting suggests that it was.
In addition, their investigation turned up a witness to a second, previously unreported incident in which Kavanaugh was said to have brandished his penis, at a different party:
A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

Unlike Christine Blasey Ford, who said Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her in high school, Ramirez did not testify in the confirmation hearings. With the Republican majority on the Senate Judiciary Committee focused on pushing Kavanaugh through, Pogrebin and Kelly reported, the investigation into claims against Kavanaugh failed to follow up on dozens of possible leads:

Ms. Ramirez’s legal team gave the F.B.I. a list of at least 25 individuals who may have had corroborating evidence. But the bureau — in its supplemental background investigation — interviewed none of them, though we learned many of these potential witnesses tried in vain to reach the F.B.I. on their own.

Two F.B.I. agents interviewed Ms. Ramirez, telling her that they found her “credible.” But the Republican-controlled Senate had imposed strict limits on the investigation. “‘We have to wait to get authorization to do anything else,’” Bill Pittard, one of Ms. Ramirez’s lawyers, recalled the agents saying. “It was almost a little apologetic.”

In addition to taking his lifetime seat on the Supreme Court, by the fall of last year, Kavanaugh had returned to coaching girls’ basketball.

And college professors and lawyers. Two groups of people all Republicans think are worthless and not good for anything.

You have certainly paid abundant attention to my opinions. Ignorance is your finest quality.
I have replied to your ramblings as I would a small child. Now, go outside and play if mommy will let you.

Yep, more shoes to drop on Kavanaugh. He should be impeached.

Two New York Times reporters say they’ve uncovered a previously unreported account of sexual misconduct allegedly carried out by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh when he was a student at Yale.

In an op-ed for the Times, Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly said they learned of the alleged misconduct during a 10-month investigation of Kavanaugh’s life at prep-school and Yale, including the assault accusations, for their upcoming book, “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation.”

Max Stier, Kavanaugh’s classmate at Yale, told the reporters that he once saw Kavanaugh with his pants down while his friends pushed his penis into the hands of a female student during a dorm party.

According to Pogrebin and Kelly, Stier reported his account to senators and the FBI, though the FBI didn’t investigate it. Pogrebin and Kelly said they “corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with” Stier.

What Stier said he witnessed is similar to an allegation lodged against Kavanaugh by his former classmate Deborah Ramirez, which was first reported by the New Yorker’s Ronan Farrow last September.

NYT Reporters Say They Uncovered New Sexual Misconduct Claim Against Kavanaugh

I bet you feel like an idiot now, don't you?

Believing Liberal lies and hate mongering. Stupid Moon Bat.

New Reporting Claims Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice
By TOM SCOCCA
SEPT 14, 201911:50 PM

“At least seven people” were aware of the story that Brett Kavanaugh had drunkenly exposed his penis to an unwilling Yale classmate, who ended up touching it while trying to avoid him, the New York Times reported. In an excerpt from their forthcoming book, The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation, Times reporters Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly wrote that Deborah Ramirez’s account of being confronted by the future Supreme Court justice’s penis—an incident that Kavanaugh’s supporters dismissed as uncorroborated during his 2018 confirmation hearings—was supported by their later reporting:

Pogrebin and Kelly wrote:
During his Senate testimony, Mr. Kavanaugh said that if the incident Ms. Ramirez described had occurred, it would have been “the talk of campus.” Our reporting suggests that it was.
In addition, their investigation turned up a witness to a second, previously unreported incident in which Kavanaugh was said to have brandished his penis, at a different party:
A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

Unlike Christine Blasey Ford, who said Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her in high school, Ramirez did not testify in the confirmation hearings. With the Republican majority on the Senate Judiciary Committee focused on pushing Kavanaugh through, Pogrebin and Kelly reported, the investigation into claims against Kavanaugh failed to follow up on dozens of possible leads:

Ms. Ramirez’s legal team gave the F.B.I. a list of at least 25 individuals who may have had corroborating evidence. But the bureau — in its supplemental background investigation — interviewed none of them, though we learned many of these potential witnesses tried in vain to reach the F.B.I. on their own.

Two F.B.I. agents interviewed Ms. Ramirez, telling her that they found her “credible.” But the Republican-controlled Senate had imposed strict limits on the investigation. “‘We have to wait to get authorization to do anything else,’” Bill Pittard, one of Ms. Ramirez’s lawyers, recalled the agents saying. “It was almost a little apologetic.”

In addition to taking his lifetime seat on the Supreme Court, by the fall of last year, Kavanaugh had returned to coaching girls’ basketball.

And college professors and lawyers. Two groups of people all Republicans think are worthless and not good for anything.
And having dealt with both, I would say they are correct.

The victim said she did not recall the incident which is not a denial.

It means the incident did happen and the victim does not want to be drawn into the controversy because she will be in personal jeopardy from Trump extremists.
No that is not what it means.

It means the incident is likely a fake allegation which we already knew and proved objectively based on the details

It means the incident did happen and the victim does not want to be drawn into the controversy because she will be in personal jeopardy from Trump extremists.
It does not mean the alleged incident did happen, dumbass!

Yes, it does. Because if it didn't happen she would have said so.
No it does not

Sorry fool but you do not get to have it both ways. If she remembers it it happened if she does not remember it it still happened.

The fact is the accusation had no merit or credibility from the very beginning and this only kills it more

Kavanaugh was cleared of wrong doing.

He was only accused without any supporting evidence of any kind and we practice the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

Baseless accusations are meaningless and that is all you have.

the Senate did a thorough investigation of all allegations and found no merit to them. A thorough investigation DID clear him and he is innocent.

The evidence and facts prove you are wrong and an out right liar

No that is not what it means.

Ut means the incident is likely a fake allegation which we already knew and proved objectively based on the details

You are evidently spiking your soup with Kool-Aid which is decaying the contents of your cranium.
Thank you for acknowledging that I am correct

When your only argument is such childish posts it is an admission that you have been proven wrong

Brett Kavanaugh is a pervert. Too much evidence suggests he is unfit to be a Supreme Court Justice, or in any public office.

Too much evidence? Get enough liberals to lie enough and it becomes truth? Good grief, wry. Glad you're not on the force any longer.
You would be planting 'evidence' to make your case. Seek help

Do you have any exculpatory evidence? Other than Kavanaugh's denial, there is no evidence he is not what the two victims have alleged. In fact it has been reported that others tried to come forward but were ignored by the investigators who were already limited by Grassley.

Keep in mind the vote to confirm Kavanaugh was 50 to 48; his belligerent and partisan rant was enough to disqualify him as a justice of the Supreme Court.

Of course you hate liberals and all Democrats too, so your opinion is way to biased to be considered credible, in this matter and all others.

It does not mean the alleged incident did happen, dumbass!

Yes, it does. Because if it didn't happen she would have said so.
No it does not

Sorry fool but you do not get to have it both ways. If she remembers it it happened if she does not remember it it still happened.

The fact is the accusation had no merit or credibility from the very beginning and this only kills it more

You are implying that it is such a common practice for young conservatives studying law to stick their penis into young ladies faces the young ladies are unlikely to remember specific instances.

Brett Kavanaugh is a pervert. Too much evidence suggests he is unfit to be a Supreme Court Justice, or in any public office.

Too much evidence? Get enough liberals to lie enough and it becomes truth? Good grief, wry. Glad you're not on the force any longer.
You would be planting 'evidence' to make your case. Seek help

Do you have an exculpatory evidence? Other than Kavanaugh's denial, there is no evidence he is not what the two victims have alleged. In fact it has been reported that others tried to come forward but were ignored by the investigators who were already limited by Grassley.

Keep in mind the vote to confirm Kavanaugh was 50 to 48; his belligerent and partisan rant was enough to disqualify him as a justice of the Supreme Court.

Of course you hate liberals and all Democrats too, so your opinion is way to biased to be considered credible, in this matter and all others.
We do not need exculpatory evidence.

Whether in court or out of court the presumption of innocence applies and the accusers had no evidence whatsoever.

Ranting disqualifies no one.

Forum List

Back