Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

"Being a judge means you never have to say you're sorry...you can get away with anything in american politics, including in the judicial branch...ESPECIALLY in the judicial branch" - Brett M Kavanaugh, as recounted in the new book, "The Education of Brett Kavanaugh"
So what you are trying to say is he has been accused so he must be guilty.
he said those words verbatim. VERBATIIIIIIM!

its all proven in the book. READ THE DOGGONE BOOK!
Nothing is proven in the book. She first said she was too drunk to remember at the time and now her former friends say she is lying.
there's about 1,000 allegations of sexual misconduct against Kav in the book, including everything from watching women skydiving naked "to watch their boobs flap in the wind" (Kavanaugh's words) to ALL KINDSA OTHER STUFF!!! that i wont repeat here
Apparently none of these women thought any of this was important until the Court turned right.

"Being a judge means you never have to say you're sorry...you can get away with anything in american politics, including in the judicial branch...ESPECIALLY in the judicial branch" - Brett M Kavanaugh, as recounted in the new book, "The Education of Brett Kavanaugh"

Nothing is proven in the book. She first said she was too drunk to remember at the time and now her former friends say she is lying.
there's about 1,000 allegations of sexual misconduct against Kav in the book, including everything from watching women skydiving naked "to watch their boobs flap in the wind" (Kavanaugh's words) to ALL KINDSA OTHER STUFF!!! that i wont repeat here
Apparently none of these women thought any of this was important until the Court turned right.
so?

Is that 'misconduct'? I like boobs flapping....is that bad? Naked skydiving..who knew?? WoW! Guys like boobs...breaking news!!!

Once again..allegations are not an offer of proof..and most of it is of the 'so what' category. IMO.

This is just smearing for a buck---and yes..I've read some of it--hard to get through..as it is not very well written and has zero offer of proof.
look, Kavanaugh is a liberal republican...more bush than reagan or trump...he never got into ideological debates. even though i agree with Kavanaugh's rulings, i oppose him being on the supreme court because he's a doggone pervert, my friends!
You are just piling one lie on top of another. This is just an unprincipled attempt to smear a man because of his politics.

Is that 'misconduct'? I like boobs flapping....is that bad? Naked skydiving..who knew?? WoW! Guys like boobs...breaking news!!!

Once again..allegations are not an offer of proof..and most of it is of the 'so what' category. IMO.

This is just smearing for a buck---and yes..I've read some of it--hard to get through..as it is not very well written and has zero offer of proof.
look, Kavanaugh is a liberal republican...more bush than reagan or trump...he never got into ideological debates. even though i agree with Kavanaugh's rulings, i oppose him being on the supreme court because he's a doggone pervert, my friends!
You are just piling one lie on top of another. This is just an unprincipled attempt to smear a man because of his politics.
i agree with his politics, dummy. how many times do i have to repeat it?

so?
So it's all bullshit and you know it.

i agree with his politics, dummy. how many times do i have to repeat it?
You mean how many times do you have to lie about it, don't you?

As far as i can tell...no women find it important at all....well..no women who are purportedly involved. Until someone credible comes up with a substantial allegation backed up with credible proof.....I'm going to believe none of BS floatin' about.

Political bias in the courts. Bravo.

Merrick Garland should have Kavanaugh's SCOTUS seat. Garland is an honorable man. Kavanaugh is not.

DoIZ1hGW0AA_1LJ.jpg
He seems to be a good husband, father, legal scholar, and respect for other people.

I've never read a more dishonest post than yours. Never.

How is it misconduct to look at naked women skydiving ?

Looking at naked women is not misconduct especially when they are deliberately naked in public or on plain view of others

Clearly you got suckered

Everyone is a pervert

So by your stupid standard no one can serve on the court

so?
So there is no evidence of misconduct whatsoever and the attack on him is strictly political

'No accident' Brett Kavanaugh's female law clerks 'looked like models', Yale professor told students

"If confirmed, I will be the first justice in the history of the Supreme court to have all-women law clerks. That is who I am," Kavanaugh says. Yes. This Guardian piece, however, implies he likes a certain... model-like look in his law clerks
So?

Not misconduct

You have yet to even identify any misconduct
not now...BUT SOON!

'No accident' Brett Kavanaugh's female law clerks 'looked like models', Yale professor told students

"If confirmed, I will be the first justice in the history of the Supreme court to have all-women law clerks. That is who I am," Kavanaugh says. Yes. This Guardian piece, however, implies he likes a certain... model-like look in his law clerks
So?

Not misconduct

You have yet to even identify any misconduct
not now...BUT SOON!
Not ever

Everything you have said so far falls short and every accusation made by others has imploded

anncoulter.com ^ | 9/18/2019

If I can produce someone who saw John Roberts’ penis in college, can we get the Obamacare opinion overturned?

As all MSNBC viewers are well aware, last Sunday’s edition of The New York Times ran an excerpt of the book “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation,” by Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly, which revives Debbie Ramirez's accusations against the Supreme Court nominee.

Quick reminder: This is NOT the Kavanaugh accuser with two front doors. It is NOT the Kavanaugh accuser whose own father warned that she had psychological problems.

This is the one who didn’t remember what Kavanaugh did to her for more than 30 years, until a few lefty friends helpfully reminded her that they’d heard something about it from a guy, who heard it from a guy, whereupon she spent six days “assessing her memories” during the nomination hearings -- and darned if it didn’t all come back to her!

What the guy who heard it from a guy heard was that, at a drunken party in a freshman dorm, Kavanaugh unzipped his pants and stuck his penis in Ramirez’s face.

Contrary to Pogrebin and Kelly’s claim that “at least” seven people “heard about the Yale incident long before Mr. Kavanaugh was a federal judge," this vast array of witnesses includes only one person whose secondhand, rumor-mill story includes both Kavanaugh and Ramirez: Kenneth Appold.

(All we know about Appold is that he is a professor at the Princeton Theological Seminary, meaning that he is less likely to believe in God than any person not a professor at the Princeton Theological Seminary.)

The guy Appold claims he heard it from doesn’t remember it.

Are you following how absurd this is?

Forum List

Back