Here We Go Again: Upcoming GOP Debate Moderator Comes Out Against Trump

If a Republican can't stand up to a question from Rachel Maddow, how will he stand up to Putin?

A biased moderator draws attention away from important questions and answers, and introduces distracting questions as to the credibility and objectivity of the venue.
Are candidates incapable of calling out bias if it is included in a question?...
Nope. And they should.

...You want to handles these people with kid gloves and extreme deference...
Nope.

I want impartiality on the part of the Moderators.

Forgive me, but you should, too.

...I want them to be able to think on their feet and argue persuasively.
Yep.

Ditto.

I just don't want them (or the audience, in the studio, or around the country) distracted by Moderator bias and questions as to the credibility and impartiality of the venue.

Repeat after me...

"Yeah, OK, Kondor, you asshole, you got me on that one. Moderators of Presidential Debates should, indeed, be publicly seen as impartial, in order to best serve the interests of the American People, in their decision-making process. Relish the Win, because you won't get many from me."

You'll feel much better, afterwards, and you'll be on the winning side - the right side - the ethical side - in advocating for a modicum of impartiality and objectivity and welcome extended to ALL candidates on BOTH sides, in equal measure.

Trump thinks he could get a deal with the Iranians 100 times better than the pending one but he can't cope with with some unpleasant fuck at a debate?

lol
As president, Trump promises to post really, really un-PC tweets at Iran. That'll show 'em.

That sounds like something Moochelle would do.
Perhaps, but then she's not running for president. Trump is and his first executive order would be to get the Miss USA pageant put back on to Univision.

"Here We Go Again: Upcoming GOP Debate Moderator Comes Out Against Trump"

Here we go again: more ridiculous whining from the right.

"Here We Go Again: Upcoming GOP Debate Moderator Comes Out Against Trump"

Here we go again: more ridiculous whining from the right.
That's OK.

If you support public declarations of Moderator Bias focused upon the Republicans.

Wait until Faux News gets its turn to moderate a Democratic debate, and one of the Moderators publicly declares his bias against one of The Left's favorite sons/daughters.

Then watch the wringing of hands and putting on the hair shirt and wailing and gnashing of teeth and pouring earth over Lefties heads, complaining about Moderator bias.

And, when that time comes, just remember, it was Lefties who first chose (right here and now) not to stand alongside their fellow countrymen, to advocate for impartiality and equal treatment for all candidates, without Moderators contaminating or trying to influence public opinion in advance of the Debate event.

This was a Moment of Choice for Lefties.

Lefties have now set the tone in this context.

They chose to stand on the side of Bias.

Message received.

Remember that, as this campaign progresses.

Trump thinks he could get a deal with the Iranians 100 times better than the pending one but he can't cope with with some unpleasant fuck at a debate?

lol
As president, Trump promises to post really, really un-PC tweets at Iran. That'll show 'em.

Perhaps, but then she's not running for president. Trump is and his first executive order would be to get the Miss USA pageant put back on to Univision.

His first executive order will be to repeal Obama's illegal amnesty.

lol

And you just made that up. So what's your point?

If a Republican can't stand up to a question from Rachel Maddow, how will he stand up to Putin?

When are Democrats going to "stand up" to questions from the likes of Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly?

Why should they bother? In what make believe world would THAT be an advantage to getting elected?

It's certainly true that Dims will never have to stand up to tough questions from the liberal media, but Synthaholic asked how the Republicans are going to learn how to do it.

It seems the two of you are admitting the game is rigged.

bth_deantocasbabieswhine.gif

Beck-crying.gif

I mean WTF? If this is the case he needs to be removed then. If not prepare for hatchet job #2.

Next GOP Debate Moderator Hugh Hewitt Comes Out Against Trump - Breitbart

When are Democrats going to "stand up" to questions from the likes of Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly?

Why should they bother? In what make believe world would THAT be an advantage to getting elected?

It's certainly true that Dims will never have to stand up to tough questions from the liberal media, but Synthaholic asked how the Republicans are going to learn how to do it.

The game IS rigged. If it wasn't RWers would get a whopping 10% of the popular vote.

The game IS rigged. If it wasn't RWers would get a whopping 10% of the popular vote.

ROFL! You have it precisely backwards. If it wasn't for the constant fire hose of liberal propaganda from the media and academia, liberals wouldn't get 10% of the vote.

ROFL! You have it precisely backwards. If it wasn't for the constant fire hose of liberal propaganda from the media and academia, liberals wouldn't get 10% of the vote.

Coming from one of the most fervent liars on this message board you will have to excuse me for questioning you motives and truthfulness.

But the 'hatchet jobs' don't seem to hurt Trump. At least his polls return that impression.

The people know these establishment clowns are in full 'gotcha' mode against Trump. So far nothing is sticking its hilarious.

Coming from one of the most fervent liars on this message board you will have to excuse me for questioning you motives and truthfulness.

What have I ever lied about?

lol

And you just made that up. So what's your point?
No, she really isn't running.

What have I ever lied about?

Did I say you lied? Silly me.

Forum List

Back