Here We Go Again: Upcoming GOP Debate Moderator Comes Out Against Trump

Trump should announce he wont participate and that he will have a televised press conference for 2 hours at the same time as the debate and see who gets more viewers.
Trump needs to quit the primadonna/victim act and quit complaining that the media is not in the bag for him.

No, all he needs to do, is more of the same. It wins voters

-Geaux

It wins REPUBLICAN voters.

But when you look at the internals from national and state one-on-one matchups with Trump against either Hillary, Sanders or even Biden, you will cringe.

Internal Poll Shows Trump Generating Strong Support Among Minority Voters – “LANDSLIDE”

It is said to have been an internal poll conducted by one of Donald Trump’s GOP rivals. (one of the campaigns that is currently cash-rich but tepid in the polls) A quick “test the water” outline in some of the more critical battleground states. What came back stunned not only the campaign, but sent ripples through various Democratic operatives as well who have since been sending out the alarm – Donald Trump is appealing to minority voters in a way not seen by any Republican of the modern era. It is a base of support cutting through a cross-section of normally divided demographics that could result in a 2016 Trump Landslide.

150715150753-donald-trump-july-11-2015-large-169.jpg

Here is what a D.C. Whispers source had to say regarding the Trump polling data rumor:

“It’s still hush-hush, but enough mouths are moving to make it credible. It apparently started with some Florida numbers by the leading candidate down there. They had been warned their numbers were slipping and the campaign decided to confirm. They received more than confirmation. What they came back with were numbers that elevated Donald Trump’s support among minorities beyond anything they thought was possible. This initiated an order of three more internal polls of other battleground states and the results were very similar – Donald Trump is making significant gains across the board with minority voters.

Internal Poll Shows Trump Generating Strong Support Among Minority Voters LANDSLIDE

Again, polls of REPUBLICAN voters.

And the polls are not named and the internals are not to be seen.

why are you having difficulty understanding this?

Wow, a surge in Minority Republican vote? Ummmm...... No.......

-Geaux

Trump needs to quit the primadonna/victim act and quit complaining that the media is not in the bag for him.

-Geaux

But when you look at the internals from national and state one-on-one matchups with Trump against either Hillary, Sanders or even Biden, you will cringe.

Internal Poll Shows Trump Generating Strong Support Among Minority Voters – “LANDSLIDE”

It is said to have been an internal poll conducted by one of Donald Trump’s GOP rivals. (one of the campaigns that is currently cash-rich but tepid in the polls) A quick “test the water” outline in some of the more critical battleground states. What came back stunned not only the campaign, but sent ripples through various Democratic operatives as well who have since been sending out the alarm – Donald Trump is appealing to minority voters in a way not seen by any Republican of the modern era. It is a base of support cutting through a cross-section of normally divided demographics that could result in a 2016 Trump Landslide.

Here is what a D.C. Whispers source had to say regarding the Trump polling data rumor:

“It’s still hush-hush, but enough mouths are moving to make it credible. It apparently started with some Florida numbers by the leading candidate down there. They had been warned their numbers were slipping and the campaign decided to confirm. They received more than confirmation. What they came back with were numbers that elevated Donald Trump’s support among minorities beyond anything they thought was possible. This initiated an order of three more internal polls of other battleground states and the results were very similar – Donald Trump is making significant gains across the board with minority voters.

Internal Poll Shows Trump Generating Strong Support Among Minority Voters LANDSLIDE

-Geaux

Well, then, since you are so sure, I am sure you can cough up the poll or polls in question.... right?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Well, then, since you are so sure, I am sure you can cough up the poll or polls in question.... right?

The article does not state 'A surge in Minority "Republican" Voter sample.
You draw that conclusion on your own. To me, a sample of 'Minority' voters consist of illegals, Somalis, and legal citizens alike.

How refreshing to see that even the 'takers' like Trump more and more each day

-Geaux

The world is not fair and well moderated. Whoever is going to be President should know how to adjust and adapt to the situation at hand. If Trump doesn't learn to control his temper and ego he does not deserve to be a leader in the competition to get the nomination. He could have answered the questions he was asked with diplomacy and wit. He could have done damage control the next day instead of doubling down on being a crude jerk.
I will agree with what you say, but what about the other candidates? While Trump got asked 20 questions, the others were asked 5-7. The time allotted to Trump was way overboard and we didn't get to learn about the other candidates. And all of the questions asked of Trump were negative...not one issue asked about Fair? no.

One way to avoid this kind of conundrum is to have a list of 11-15 questions that could be asked of ANY of the candidates, put them in a box and also decide the order of questionees per chance, like a lottery-ball machine.

I am quite serious about this. In the machine would be one ball for each candidate, with his or her name on it. Let the machine run, spit out a ball, read the name of the person who gets a question, reach into the box, pull out a question, not knowing which question it is, and away we go.

Surely there are more than 15 major questions that could be asked of each and every candidate from both parties.

BTW, this is something I LOVE about you personally. You stay on the topic and you rarely, if ever, attack the person. This is why I am always delighted to see your name in USMB.

Now, what do you think of that idea with the box and the lottery machine?
I think that is a great idea! I can see that working and being truly effective. I wouldn't mind also one pertinent question for each candidate according to his own history ...and that could be of one of their negatives. I agree with posters that they have to take criticism well and this would test to see of they are presidential material.

Thank you for the compliment! That was very nice of you! You are one that I can depend on having a nice conversation with. And your idea is smashing! Who could not like that?

You inspired me to contact CNBC:

I sent a suggestion to CNBC about debate no. 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

:D
How wonderful! Using that approach would ensure they would be fair to all candidates! Let me know if you get a reply! I would be happy to email them on your behalf as well.

-Geaux

You draw that conclusion on your own. To me, a sample of 'Minority' voters consist of illegals, Somalis, and legal citizens alike.

-Geaux

And yet, you have no hard, provable information to based that upon.

Where is the actual poll or polls? Where are the internals?

Surely you can cough that data up since you are obviously sure it exists, right?

The world is not fair and well moderated. Whoever is going to be President should know how to adjust and adapt to the situation at hand. If Trump doesn't learn to control his temper and ego he does not deserve to be a leader in the competition to get the nomination. He could have answered the questions he was asked with diplomacy and wit. He could have done damage control the next day instead of doubling down on being a crude jerk.
I will agree with what you say, but what about the other candidates? While Trump got asked 20 questions, the others were asked 5-7. The time allotted to Trump was way overboard and we didn't get to learn about the other candidates. And all of the questions asked of Trump were negative...not one issue asked about Fair? no.

One way to avoid this kind of conundrum is to have a list of 11-15 questions that could be asked of ANY of the candidates, put them in a box and also decide the order of questionees per chance, like a lottery-ball machine.

I am quite serious about this. In the machine would be one ball for each candidate, with his or her name on it. Let the machine run, spit out a ball, read the name of the person who gets a question, reach into the box, pull out a question, not knowing which question it is, and away we go.

Surely there are more than 15 major questions that could be asked of each and every candidate from both parties.

BTW, this is something I LOVE about you personally. You stay on the topic and you rarely, if ever, attack the person. This is why I am always delighted to see your name in USMB.

Now, what do you think of that idea with the box and the lottery machine?
I think that is a great idea! I can see that working and being truly effective. I wouldn't mind also one pertinent question for each candidate according to his own history ...and that could be of one of their negatives. I agree with posters that they have to take criticism well and this would test to see of they are presidential material.

Thank you for the compliment! That was very nice of you! You are one that I can depend on having a nice conversation with. And your idea is smashing! Who could not like that?

You inspired me to contact CNBC:

I sent a suggestion to CNBC about debate no. 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

:D
How wonderful! Using that approach would ensure they would be fair to all candidates! Let me know if you get a reply! I would be happy to email them on your behalf as well.

Do it. I put the email link in the OP that is in the elections forum.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Surely you can cough that data up since you are obviously sure it exists, right?

Um, you need to prove it doesn't exist. Kind of like, innocent until proven guilty.

Go ahead and question whey 2x2=4. Ask for those internals. :badgrin:

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Um, you need to prove it doesn't exist. Kind of like, innocent until proven guilty.

-Geaux
Uhm, no. That's not how it works, at least among adults.

You make a mathematical claim, you should be able to back it up with cold, hard data.

Thanks.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

The speech that trump is giving in michigan looks like a corner turner. He talking like he's already won.
If he's the nominee I'll definately vote for him
Has the vision of a Reagan.

And he's probably just as crooked, corrupt, dishonest as Reagan and would do the country at least as much harm as he did.

Luckily, Drumpf will drop out so its not really an issue.

I love his chairperson out in Iowa. She said "mess with the bull and you're gonna get the horns".

I guess Hewitt better be prepared for battle wearing more than a matador suit. Because he should expect to be gored.

:lol:
C(ommunist) N(etwork) N(ews)?

Big surprise.

It would be more honest to put Anderson Cooper and Chris Cuomo in charge of moderating.

At least the Loony Leftist Leaning would be a bit more obvious.

With a guy - rather than a woman - it's a good guess that Trump will take the gloves all the way off, if the Bias gets out of hand.

And we'll then have another Lamestream Media 'moderator' bleeding out of a 'whatever' - in this case, on the whatever would be on the reverse-slope.

Sound like it'll be worth watching, for the entertainment value, if nothing else.

Bread and circuses.
You think a moderator ought to be in the bag for your favorite candidate? You find out who you are really supporting when they are asked difficult questions and they have no ready answer.

The point is they shouldn't be openly in the bag or openly opposed. That's the point.

The speech that trump is giving in michigan looks like a corner turner. He talking like he's already won.

And he's probably just as crooked, corrupt, dishonest as Reagan and would do the country at least as much harm as he did.

Luckily, Drumpf will drop out so its not really an issue.

But will he be as crooked as Clinton or Obama... that would be even more devastating.

Vision of Reagan? Pre or post Alzheimer's?

I love his chairperson out in Iowa. She said "mess with the bull and you're gonna get the horns".

I guess Hewitt better be prepared for battle wearing more than a matador suit. Because he should expect to be gored.

:lol:
C(ommunist) N(etwork) N(ews)?

Big surprise.

It would be more honest to put Anderson Cooper and Chris Cuomo in charge of moderating.

At least the Loony Leftist Leaning would be a bit more obvious.

With a guy - rather than a woman - it's a good guess that Trump will take the gloves all the way off, if the Bias gets out of hand.

And we'll then have another Lamestream Media 'moderator' bleeding out of a 'whatever' - in this case, on the whatever would be on the reverse-slope.

Sound like it'll be worth watching, for the entertainment value, if nothing else.

Bread and circuses.
You think a moderator ought to be in the bag for your favorite candidate? You find out who you are really supporting when they are asked difficult questions and they have no ready answer.

The point is they shouldn't be openly in the bag or openly opposed. That's the point.
I was stunned to see that the colleague-in-question either (1) truly didn't get it [which I found hard to believe, given its glaring obviousness]) or (2) was being intentionally obtuse in order to avoid conceding such a common-sense point. Either way, once I got over the shock, I had to laugh at the deficiency(ies) of mind, ethics, or both, which manifested in that foolhardy and pointless equivocation, as if he-she-it actually thought they were fooling anyone with that amateur-hour attempted (and failed) deflection. Troubling. And hilarious.

I mean WTF? If this is the case he needs to be removed then. If not prepare for hatchet job #2.

Next GOP Debate Moderator Hugh Hewitt Comes Out Against Trump - Breitbart
“I would think knowing you as much as I know you that you understand where this is coming from—that he is speaking his mind, he is politically incorrect, he’s bringing attention to issues in a way that Republicans have been far too weak and timid to deal with,” Hannity said to Hewitt.

It is not, politically incorrect, but simply an appeal to the masses to incite them to ignorance of the law.

We have a Commerce Clause; why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
One doesn't prove negatives.

Forum List

Back