Here we go again

From your own link....how did Blasting News come up with Palin is the choice?

"While Trump listed former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer and current Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin to be on his short list it appears another former female governor is also in consideration, ,...."

"While Trump listed former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer and current Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin to be on his short list it appears another former female governor is also in consideration, ,...."
Well she might not be 1st choice but just putting her on that list makes me think they are fn nutz

Ben Carson said so. It's in the link. :thup:

Also since the GOP decided to hop on the train to Stupidtown, choosing Palin would make the most sense :thup:

latest

Sarah Palin revealed as top pick for vice president under Donald Trump, report
It's now been revealed that Sarah Palin is at the top of the list of potential running mates for Donald Trump.
US.BLASTINGNEWS.COM|BY ROBERT SOBEL
The Democrats can only pray to be that lucky, but who else would want the job, she already lost (and quit) her chance at a political career.
Republicans are like vampires Unless you put a stake in their hearts they can rise from the dead

Well she might not be 1st choice but just putting her on that list makes me think they are fn nutz

Your link's title states she is the top choice. No? This is what happens when you use BS sites like "Blasting News"

Also since the GOP decided to hop on the train to Stupidtown, choosing Palin would make the most sense :thup:

Hyperbole article from some no name site. Palin won't be the choice

You have to admit a drump palin ticket will be fantastic for tv ratings ,,,loads of laughs

anti_trump_palin_2016_trump_for_president_2016_bumper_sticker-r8043505fc4e847688e4dcb58ceb1d2e8_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg

It's now been revealed that Sarah Palin is at the top of the list of potential running mates for Donald Trump.

I would take Sarah Palin over the globalist Hitlery Clinton ANY day of the week. C'mon, Edds, you know that I have done my research about them. I don't know if Trump is legit or not but I have no doubt what USA.INC is getting with Hitlery and it's not good by any stretch of the imagination. Think about it, if she treats the people that are there to help her like shit...do you REALLY think she gives a flying fuck about those that do nothing for her? Think about it. Trump has gone into kitchens of restaurants and passed out hundred bills as tips...which is something I bet you have done. I see Donald Trump in you.......he is no nonsense and he can relate to the most common of people......like you. You have been very successful and I am glad that you have accrued the wealth you have...but you are still a regular guy. I have known ya for 16 years....hard to believe.

I hope to God not.

I would take Sarah Palin over the globalist Hitlery Clinton ANY day of the week. C'mon, Edds, you know that I have done my research about them. I don't know if Trump is legit or not but I have no doubt what USA.INC is getting with Hitlery and it's not good by any stretch of the imagination. Think about it, if she treats the people that are there to help her like shit...do you REALLY think she gives a flying fuck about those that do nothing for her? Think about it. Trump has gone into kitchens of restaurants and passed out hundred bills as tips...which is something I bet you have done. I see Donald Trump in you.......he is no nonsense and he can relate to the most common of people......like you. You have been very successful and I am glad that you have accrued the wealth you have...but you are still a regular guy. I have known ya for 16 years....hard to believe.
lol no dale I only pass out 10's.......Me and Trump ,,,,you're killing me In any case hope you are well

lol no dale I only pass out 10's.......Me and Trump ,,,,you're killing me In any case hope you are well

The point is, you are generous to a fault. I have known about Trump since he was involved in the USFL back in the early 80's. I have never seen anything from him that leads me to believe that he doesn't have the best interest of this country at heart. Hitlery and the neocons were put there to keep this debt slavery system and the Fed printing press in control of the puppetmasters....it's a fact, Edds...I know a lot of stuff, Edds......lotta stuff.

Forum List

Back