here we go again

Here we go again. I thought things changed last week, and they were going to start being reasonable.

So, what do they mean by, "political reasons?"

Last edited:
Here we go again. I thought things changed last week, and they were going to start being reasonable.

So, what do they mean by, "political reasons?"

Reasonable? You expected the democrats were going to be reasonable? They have think tanks working round the clock 7 days a week looking at every angle possible to keep Trump on the front page always presented in a negative light for the ignorant voter that takes what they read in the news at face value.

They work on the principle that if you tell a lie, any lie often enough, it'll eventually be accepted as the truth. They deal in subterfuge to such an extent, half of them don't know where the truth ends and the lies begin (nor do they care).

The Radical Leftist is, at his basic nature, a sociopath with a criminal mind driven by a basic hatred for the world.

The Radical Leftist is, at his basic nature, a sociopath with a criminal mind driven by a basic hatred for the world.
But other than that, they're pretty good people - right??? :auiqs.jpg:

I mean they are allowed to live freely in the same cities as us normal reasonable people, aren't they???

We don't have any segregation laws

Forum List

Back