🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here we go- Diplomacy Instead of Arming the Ukraine is Scaling up in Europe.

“Diplomacy,” in any meaningful sense, would deny Putin the benefit of any of his criminal land-grab.

Wanna end the war fairly and squarely? Fine. Get Russia to fully withdraw beyond the original border and get Russia to pay massively to Ukraine for the atrocities it inflicted on the people of Ukraine

I’m exchange, Putin won’t have to be extradited for an otherwise well deserved trial.

“Diplomacy,” in any meaningful sense, would deny Putin the benefit of any of his criminal land-grab.

Wanna end the war fairly and squarely? Fine. Get Russia to fully withdraw beyond the original border and get Russia to pay massively to Ukraine for the atrocities it inflicted on the people of Ukraine
one side or the other 'should' be held responsible for the slaughter of the Ukrainian people.

The relative number of Ukraine's military could eclipse both Germany's or the Soviet Union's losses in WW2.

Is it the majority of Ukraine's army still fighting or is it mostly foreign mercenaries?

All we are saying, is give peace a chance.

No, I am sick of Putin and Russia. Russia had its chance to make peace and chose war. It is time for regime change and for Putin to hang.

"Alleged aggression"?

Wow. Okay, got it. Change the subject, deflect, minimize.
There are aggressions and counter-aggressions.

Rewarding Putin for what he has done, rewarding him with anything, would only be enabling him.
You willing to escalate this to a full scale war over that?
It is easy to say anything. But what if that means escalating the war even further than it is now that China is going to supply.
I am certainly not willing to escalate this war farther than it is.
Putin is willing to keep right on sacrificing his young men till the end. Attrition is how Russia has fought wars for 100s of years. We armed and supplied Ukraine to basically use the same method to wear Russia down. If China sends over some actual support... this could go on for years. Right now every taxpayer in America has sent Ukraine about $700 of YOUR money. Do the math.
I am not willing to keep that up indefinitely. Cause Eurotrash sure as hell isn't going to.

You willing to escalate this to a full scale war over that?
It is easy to say anything. But what if that means escalating the war even further than it is now that China is going to supply.
I am certainly not willing to escalate this war farther than it is.
Putin is willing to keep right on sacrificing his young men till the end. Attrition is how Russia has fought wars for 100s of years. We armed and supplied Ukraine to basically use the same method to wear Russia down. If China sends over some actual support... this could go on for years. Right now every taxpayer in America has sent Ukraine about $700 of YOUR money. Do the math.
I am not willing to keep that up indefinitely. Cause Eurotrash sure as hell isn't going to.
Then we open the door for more of the same, and China would be next.

Obviously we have to mitigate this the best we can. No, I don't want to see it escalated. So yes, diplomacy matters, and maybe it will work, but Putin has to pay a price (which may simply be isolation from the rest of the free world) and should not be rewarded with land he has stolen. This is no-good-answer situation.

Last edited:
Then we open the door for more of the same, and China would be next.

Obviously we have to mitigate this the best we can. No, I don't want to see it escalated. So yes, diplomacy matters, and maybe it will work, but Putin has to pay a price (which may simply be isolation from the rest of the free world) and should not be rewarded with land he has stolen. This is no-good-answer situation.
Putin will not pay a price.
He knows how Eurotrash governments operate.
'You stop!... or I will... be really mad!!" - that is the mentality of Europe as a whole, with the exception of Britain.
It would be one thing if the EU did a damn thing they say they will do... they love to make promises and proclamations and then have the good ol' American taxpayers pay for their promises.
I am not up for it much longer at all.

Putin will not pay a price.
He knows how Eurotrash governments operate.
'You stop!... or I will... be really mad!!" - that is the mentality of Europe as a whole, with the exception of Britain.
It would be one thing if the EU did a damn thing they say they will do... they love to make promises and proclamations and then have the good ol' American taxpayers pay for their promises.
I am not up for it much longer at all.
Yeah, I guess that'll be up to our people to convince them. It's not as bad as herding cats, but it may be close to it.

Forum List

Back