Here's a Clue for Mitt Romney: Shut Your Fucking Yap

At least Romney has the integrity and principles to stand up for what he believes, and he was right when he said that Donald Trump would ruin America with "trickle down racism"

Funny how no other Republican leader has the courage to call out a bigoted demagogue.
Mitt is a progressive. Dumbass

Mitt Romney keeps attacking Trump. What the fuck does he think he's accomplishing other than sinking the Republican party? Is he going to help the Republican party in any way? No. Is he helping himself in any way? No. He's a has-been and a loser. Sour grapes is the only reason he is flapping his big yap. He's providing aid and comfort to the enemy. I can't believe anyone ever voted for this back stabbing weasel. Good riddance.

Given that you're an anarchist with no attachment to the GOP, why is this your business?

I'm a registered Republican, moron.

So? Your rants on this board make you a RINO.

"Here's a Clue for Mitt Romney: Shut Your Fucking Yap"

lol

The tolerant, inclusive right, the republican ‘big tent’ in practice.
He can be in the tent if he falls in line and supports the nominee. Romney is a traitor and a back stabber. If I had a button that would make him disappear I would push it.
Of course...the Nazis wanted that same button and settled for gas chambers and ovens.
Are you actually accusing me of being a Nazi, you douche bag bitch?
You sure like their solutions....

He can be in the tent if he falls in line and supports the nominee. Romney is a traitor and a back stabber. If I had a button that would make him disappear I would push it.
Of course...the Nazis wanted that same button and settled for gas chambers and ovens.

I called you a shit-for brains know nothing. Dale called you a commie

No, I called you a commie, dumb ass......and you are one.
I'm a commie? ROFL!

You're funny!

Bodecea called me a Nazi. One calls me a commie and the other calls me a Nazi, and they claim the two things are exact opposites. Isn't that so beautifully liberal?
You sure cry a lot.

You voted for the guy. What happened?
I voted for the lessor of two evils. Now this stooge doesn't want to give someone else a chance. He's suffering from small dick syndrome.

You voted for McCain....only to hate him later.
You voted for Romney....only to hate him later.
You will vote for Trump.....and you'll end up hating him later.

Maybe it's you?
No...

It's merely shitty choices...

Like what you jokers are serving-up this year...

lol

They had a button that could make people disappear?

You have to be one of the biggest dumbasses in this forum, not to mention being a total douche bag.

No, you accused me of being a Nazi, you slimy piece of shit.

Since you believe the federal government should have no power to tax, whether or not you're a Nazi is insignificant.

What is significant is that you are in no way an American.

Since you believe the federal government should have no power to tax, whether or not you're a Nazi is insignificant.

Why don't we debate the federal income tax and where it actually goes? That would be a good topic........bring it.

I'm a commie? ROFL!

You're funny!

Bodecea called me a Nazi. One calls me a commie and the other calls me a Nazi, and they claim the two things are exact opposites. Isn't that so beautifully liberal?
You sure cry a lot.
Listen to the queer who's always crying about how she's so abused.

lol

You have to be one of the biggest dumbasses in this forum, not to mention being a total douche bag.
you were funnier when you whined about your next door Neighbor wanting to beat you up

you were funnier when you whined about your next door Neighbor wanting to beat you up
You have me confused with someone else.

At least Romney has the integrity and principles to stand up for what he believes, and he was right when he said that Donald Trump would ruin America with "trickle down racism"

Funny how no other Republican leader has the courage to call out a bigoted demagogue.

No Mitt Romney isn't a progressive, he is a moderate Republican. There's a huge difference between a right wing nut case and a moderate Republican. Same with the Democrat party you have your left wing nut cases, like Bernie Sanders, and your more moderates like Hillary Clinton.

No Mitt Romney isn't a progressive, he is a moderate Republican. There's a huge difference between a right wing nut case and a moderate Republican. Same with the Democrat party you have your left wing nut cases, like Bernie Sanders, and your more moderates like Hillary Clinton.
Na, mitt is the original architect of Obamacare, that alone makes him evil... And progressive

lol

Your reading comprehension leaves a great deal to be desired...no wonder you are a RWr.

I'm a commie? ROFL!

You're funny!

You sure cry a lot.
Listen to the queer who's always crying about how she's so abused.
Feel free to link to any of my posts doing so.

Prove he's a racist or a bigot.

Forum List

Back