Here's a List of Democrats Who Also Met With The Russian Ambassador

984230d3-2b59-4450-b31d-a7c2575e895d.jpg

The hypocrisy of the Dems can no longer be ignored by the American people. They will not forget and the mid-terms will further destroy their party. I'm willing to bet that a lot of their voters will go to third parties.

Here is a list of Democrats who also recently met with Kislyak:

1. Senior Obama advisor John Holdren

2. Senator Claire McCaskill

3. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse

4. Former Senator Mary Landrieu

5.Senator Amy Klobuchar

6. Senator Dianne Feinstein

7. Senator Jack Reed

8. Senator Bob Casey

9. Senator Maria Cantwell

10. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi

11. Etc.

Earlier this week, Kislyak sat with Democrats during President Trump's first address to a joint session of Congress.

20.png

More @ Here's a List of Democrats Who Also Met With The Russian Ambassador

Russian Ambassador Visited Obama at the White House 22 Times @ Russian Ambassador Visited Obama at the White House 22 Times

It isn't that some Trump staffers met with Russian dignitaries during the campaign - though it looks fishy considering the context - it's that Flynn and Sessions lied about meeting them: particularly Sessions who, by lying to Congress, perjured himself.

AND HE DIDN"T LIE!

FIRST of all READ what FRANKEN said:
Franken: "CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, ‘Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.’ These documents also allegedly say quote, ‘There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government. "Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"

Sessions reply:
Sessions: "Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."

Where is the LIE???
A) CNN article alleges there was exchange of information... WHAT information? What kind of information? Could be ANY information! So where is there a lie?
B) Sessions and he said HE was not aware... where is that a LIE? How do you, Franken, CNN KNOW if he had communications with Russians?

What is THEIR PROOF?? All suppositions and NOT one piece of evidence proving Sessionsperjured himself!
They don't need any proof. They want an impeachment. The goal has been to set him up and throw him out of office since before he was elected.

They were doing their jobs is the difference, while Trump's campaign, we know now, was working with the Russians to hack Clinton and pervert American elections.

The weight piles up on Russia's running dogs in America.

NY Times takes it to Trump Russia contacts

Your LINK goes to a another message board which then shows totally "FAKE NEWS" sources!
This is a perfect example of how people like you bias the news. Your link is NOT a NY Times link!
Liar!

Attack! Deny! Divert!
Exactly what Trump is doing.

They were doing their jobs is the difference, while Trump's campaign, we know now, was working with the Russians to hack Clinton and pervert American elections.

I'd like to see both trump and pence butt kicked out of the whitehouse and for the trifecta, Ryan's sent packing back to whatever shithole he came from.

I'd like to see both trump and pence butt kicked out of the whitehouse and for the trifecta, Ryan's sent packing back to whatever shithole he came from.
pwj, Ryan may well become President.

Your LINK goes to a another message board which then shows totally "FAKE NEWS" sources!
This is a perfect example of how people like you bias the news. Your link is NOT a NY Times link!
Liar!
Trump's Tweet is fake news, the NY Times is solid stuff. You lie and cry, sigh and deny, and then yell when caught out. The admin and congress were doing their jobs when Trump and his minions were conspiring with the russians to pervert American elections. Impeachment or Amendment XXV is now the inevitable conclusion to Trump.

But your LINK is NOT to the NY Times! It's to another USmessage board message which already links debunked NYT articles.

healthmyths is on my personal ignore for the day for his deliberate lie.

The hypocrisy of the Dems can no longer be ignored by the American people. They will not forget and the mid-terms will further destroy their party. I'm willing to bet that a lot of their voters will go to third parties.

5.Senator Amy Klobuchar

7. Senator Jack Reed

8. Senator Bob Casey

11. Etc.

Earlier this week, Kislyak sat with Democrats during President Trump's first address to a joint session of Congress.

20.png

Russian Ambassador Visited Obama at the White House 22 Times @ Russian Ambassador Visited Obama at the White House 22 Times
Sessions lied to Congress.

He is going down.

You say we now know, do you have evidence that no one else has seen, then please share it. Oh and again, a link to a MSM story is not evidence SORRY.
And thanks for sharing this evidence you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5.Senator Amy Klobuchar

7. Senator Jack Reed

8. Senator Bob Casey

11. Etc.

20.png

It isn't that some Trump staffers met with Russian dignitaries during the campaign - though it looks fishy considering the context - it's that Flynn and Sessions lied about meeting them: particularly Sessions who, by lying to Congress, perjured himself.

Wrong, ding-dong. The only reason they were even asked is because of the Democrat theory that there is something sinister about talking to Russians. The whole "Sessions lied" thing is just an attempt to keep this faux scandal alive.

Liar!
Trump's Tweet is fake news, the NY Times is solid stuff. .

laughing-man.jpg

The only meetings Trump officials had with Russia was arranged by Obama as part of the transition.
Who knew it was all a setup to claim he was rigging the election.
Why must you lie about this? You know nothing
Where's the lie?

You say we now know, do you have evidence that no one else has seen, then please share it. Oh and again, a link to a MSM story is not evidence SORRY.
And thanks for sharing this evidence you have. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you want me to tell you what the FBI is preparing for the Great Surprise? :)

The only meetings Trump officials had with Russia was arranged by Obama as part of the transition.
Where's the lie?
Do you know just how many members of the Trump administration met with Russians before he was inaugurated

Where's the lie?
Do you know just how many members of the Trump administration met with Russians before he was inaugurated
Before he was inaugurated? What difference does it make who met with them after the election? I thought this was supposedly about hacking the election.

Forum List

Back