Here's how some liberals are spinning the events in Korea

But it is notable to see those who are cheerleading it are in large part those who poo poo'd the Iran negotiations.

You sound like a total partisan hack.

I'll disagree with that. Liberal, yes. Partisan hack, no. Has much sense? Yes.

You want partisan hack, look @ shillian or FakeyJakey or Witchit. damn, I meant to throw a righty one in there.

Umm..could be you!

If Trump backs out of the Iran deal. Why would NK deal with him? They couldn't trust him/the US to honor any agreement. That's one disturbing element hanging over this.

If the Iran deal was such a great deal, why didn't Obama ask the senate to ratify it?

But it is notable to see those who are cheerleading it are in large part those who poo poo'd the Iran negotiations.

You sound like a total partisan hack.

Takes one to know one I guess.

You seem to support anything that has a "D" by it. How about putting the interests of average Americans before the interests of your political masters?

How about not assuming you know anything about me?

I support the Iran deal.

There is NO NK deal yet, so I'm waiting to see. If something tangible and lasting comes out of it - I'll give well deserved kudos.

Unlike you I guess since your political masters want to end the Iran deal.

On the other hand, maybe I'm as wrong about you as you are about me :dunno:

You found some retarded meme and decided to make a thread on it condemning all liberals.

Dumb.

Incorrect. In my thread title I said
"Here's how some liberals..."

Yep. You sure did.

Who were you referring to?

some
səm/
determiner
  1. 1.
    an unspecified amount or number of.
    "I made some money running errands"
  2. 2.
    used to refer to someone or something that is unknown or unspecified.
    "she married some newspaper magnate twice her age"

pronoun
  1. 1.
    an unspecified number or amount of people or things.
    "here are some of our suggestions"
  2. 2.
    at least a small amount or number of people or things.
    "surely some have noticed"
adverb
NORTH AMERICANinformal
  1. 1.
    to some extent; somewhat.
    "when you get to the majors, the rules change some"

You want partisan hack, look @ shillian or FakeyJakey or Witchit. damn, I meant to throw a righty one in there.

Umm..could be you!

How have I demonstrated myself to be a partisan hack?

I said "could be", not "is". I'm stumped on who's a right-y shill right now though, and it's aggravating! I mean, I just saw one, but nobody knows who that guy is. I should know this, but am having a mental block.

They're spinning a potential armistice and denuclearization as BAD for America. Look at this trash.

31369780_10155568368306275_5293431269408328437_n.png
Good point. That will probably happen now.

If Trump backs out of the Iran deal. Why would NK deal with him? They couldn't trust him/the US to honor any agreement. That's one disturbing element hanging over this.

If the Iran deal was such a great deal, why didn't Obama ask the senate to ratify it?
Had Obama suggested the Senate endorse apple pie, the GOP would have obstructed it, and passed a resolution calling for an investigation into his administration's bias against cherry pie.

Why do liberals want military bases in Korea or any other country for that matter?

Why do liberals want military bases in Korea or any other country for that matter?
Because the DPRK overrunning the RoK would mean no more Samsung, Hyundai, LG or several other major market participants, driving up the cost of consumer goods and lowering the living standards of the American people.

You're welcome.

They can spin until the cows come home.... the voters will get it. Big Trump win.... Lock Stock & Barrel.

They're spinning a potential armistice and denuclearization as BAD for America. Look at this trash.

31369780_10155568368306275_5293431269408328437_n.png

leftists are haters plain and simple

now on the other hand if we attacked NK

they would side with the NK over the USA

Because the DPRK overrunning the RoK would mean no more Samsung, Hyundai, LG or several other major market participants, driving up the cost of consumer goods and lowering the living standards of the American people.

You're welcome.

But liberals figure that without defense spending the gov'ment would be able to provide Whirlpool items to anybody in need.

You're welcome.

But liberals figure that without defense spending the gov'ment would be able to provide Whirlpool items to anybody in need.
Sophistry: straw man.

I forced myself to watch CNN today and they haven't said the words North Korea in three hours....the biggest story of the year and they are talking about Comey the clown's book and some bimbo whore named Stormy....buuuuaaahahahahaha!
LOL, Stormy Daniels isn't going away.

Dejas Vous....isn't that what you guys were spinning about the Iran agreement?

I did that?

Did ANYONE HERE do what you have accused them of in your OP?

Has anyone here tried to spin the latest Korean news as a bad thing for America? Is that your question? I don't know. I found the above meme on a Facebook page called "Being Liberal".

Try harder. If your standard is what "YOU" have said, then don't hold others here to some other weird standard.

I'm a liberal. I've no negative take on what took place today between North and South Korea.

You found some retarded meme and decided to make a thread on it condemning all liberals.

Dumb.
Yeah man, youre only allowed to make threads about specific members on this forum. If someone who is not from this forum does something bad, we dont want to hear about it.

Dejas Vous....isn't that what you guys were spinning about the Iran agreement?

I did that?

Did ANYONE HERE do what you have accused them of in your OP?

Has anyone here tried to spin the latest Korean news as a bad thing for America? Is that your question? I don't know. I found the above meme on a Facebook page called "Being Liberal".

Try harder. If your standard is what "YOU" have said, then don't hold others here to some other weird standard.

I'm a liberal. I've no negative take on what took place today between North and South Korea.

Dumb.
Yeah man, youre only allowed to make threads about specific members on this forum. If someone who is not from this forum does something bad, we dont want to hear about it.

It's more interesting that way. You fools make accusations about "libs" every day. Shouldn't you be able to support them with examples from the forum?

Forum List

Back