Here's how some liberals are spinning the events in Korea

I did that?

Did ANYONE HERE do what you have accused them of in your OP?

Has anyone here tried to spin the latest Korean news as a bad thing for America? Is that your question? I don't know. I found the above meme on a Facebook page called "Being Liberal".

Try harder. If your standard is what "YOU" have said, then don't hold others here to some other weird standard.

I'm a liberal. I've no negative take on what took place today between North and South Korea.

You found some retarded meme and decided to make a thread on it condemning all liberals.

Dumb.
Yeah man, youre only allowed to make threads about specific members on this forum. If someone who is not from this forum does something bad, we dont want to hear about it.

It's more interesting that way. You fools make accusations about "libs" every day. Shouldn't you be able to support them with examples from the forum?
You libs provide many examples on these forums. Libs who aren't on these forums also provide examples, hence the creation of this thread.

You libs provide many examples on these forums. Libs who aren't on these forums also provide examples, hence the creation of this thread.

You're dealing with a guy who doesn't understand the definition of "some". Hence, it's even more challenging for him to understand rudimentary concepts.

You're dealing with a guy who doesn't understand the definition of "some". Hence, it's even more challenging for him to understand rudimentary concepts.

Go ahead. Tell me that you weren't talking about people here at USMB doing what you are whining about in the OP.

Go ahead and lie.

Go ahead. Tell me that you weren't talking about people here at USMB doing what you are whining about in the OP.

Go ahead and lie.

Does this thread hurt your kunt?

Go ahead and lie.

Why so PC?

Go ahead and lie.

Why so PC?

For your sore kunt.

VAGI-CURE.jpg

They're spinning a potential armistice and denuclearization as BAD for America. Look at this trash.

31369780_10155568368306275_5293431269408328437_n.png

So the deal is we'd pull out after 70 years?

I was wondering what the deal was, if true the south is finished, they'll eat them alive w/o us

And just how is demilitarizing some liberal concern? If anything the rabid right would be howling foul

Someone's got their political ideologies ass backwards here

~S~

The only way the U.S. pulls out of South Korea is if Korean unification is successful and the threat from the north is eliminated. We're not pulling out on some vague promise from Jung-un, as SOME liberals naively believe.

The only way the U.S. pulls out of South Korea is if Korean unification is successful and the threat from the north is eliminated. We're not pulling out on some vague promise from Jung-un, as SOME liberals naively believe.

Name one.

Forum List

Back