Here's one for you: Bus pictured where Pelosi attacker supposedly lives

Here’s one for you. When a man shot at the Congressional baseball game and injured Scalise, everyone was outraged and angry.

Fast forward to now, the 80 plus year old husband of a Congressional member is attacked and badly injured by someone seeking to kidnap and kneecap a Representative…rightists joke about it and celebrate.
NO!!! Hammers!!! They're dangerous!! We need more 'hammer control!!!!'

If they would have been honest about it, and not tried to blame Trump of all people, I would have had plenty of sympathy.

As I've said, all Nancy had to say was, "David was a family friend who would often stay at our home when I was in DC, to provide companionship and watchfulness for my husband. We don't know what led to this altercation, but it's more important that my husband have a speedy recovery."

She need not answer any questions about her marriage, the nature of the relationship, or anything about the pending case. I would have respected their privacy and sent Paul my thoughts and prayers.

Democrats need to learn that this bleating of "Trump" every time something goes wrong for them doesn't work now that they have had two years in power.
Why should she say something that is a rightwing conspiracy lie? Should Scalise admit his attacker was a close friend? Jesus, you guys are freaking unreal.

How did a lunatic in his undies get into the Pelosi home?

How do you think......he let him in! :biggrin:

1667263853963.png

This guy just dug up some more dirt and dropped a video. 2 hours ago and it already has 1.6k views.

Here’s one for you. When a man shot at the Congressional baseball game and injured Scalise, everyone was outraged and angry.

Fast forward to now, the 80 plus year old husband of a Congressional member is attacked and badly injured by someone seeking to kidnap and kneecap a Representative…rightists joke about it and celebrate.

Because we knew everything about the shooting on the baseball field. Nothing was held back, nothing was hidden, and no narratives were being framed.

Now what do you know about Pelosi's attacker? Do you even know his name? His motivation, aside from a fake website that went up a day before the attack, and is now gone?

Are you curious? Open-minded? Accepting toward new ideas that challenge what you believe? If not, you have no right to call yourself a "liberal" or a "progressive."

Why should she say something that is a rightwing conspiracy lie? Should Scalise admit his attacker was a close friend? Jesus, you guys are freaking unreal.
You're an honest person. If Scalise' attacker was a guy in his underwear taking a hammer away from Scalise, also in his underwear at 2:30 in the morning at Scalise' house, what would Democrats have said?

Scalise' attacker really was an anti-Trump domestic terrorist, but we found that out as the facts came in, not because it was an instantly dreamed up narrative that the Democrats liked better than the obvious explanation of what police came upon in the Pelosi home.

Maybe Depape wasn't a friend. Maybe he was a prostitute that Paul picked up that night. Maybe he was a casual acquaintence who came around asking for money for drugs. Maybe some other bizarre turn of events led to the underwear hammer fight at 2:30 AM.

If Nancy did not want to admit any of it, should could have just kept her mouth shut and said police are investigating. Then it's nobody's business.

But she decided the best defense is a good offense, and now Depape has zero chance of a fair trial. Her lame attempt at blaming Trump only galvanized his supporters. Every time the Dems and their media pile on another lie, it just reminds people that they have been lying about Trump from the start.

Last edited:

If he would have busted her kneecaps, then I'd celebrate.

She deserves that and a lot worse. She is a corrupt enemy of the USA.

If he would have busted her kneecaps, then I'd celebrate.

She deserves that and a lot worse. She is a corrupt enemy of the USA.

That's about the jist of it. I have not sympathy for the doper queer or the drunk Pelosis. They're all shitheads as far as I'm concerned.

Put them all in a ring with hammers and let them fight to the death. Televise it on pay per view tv and make a fortune.

Forum List

Back