Here's the evidence of VOTER FRAUD that big media can't seem to find.

The American media is on it's death bed.

My friend Christina Bobb explains the evidence of voter fraud mounting daily and the media’s refusal to acknowledge it.

Trump lost. Everyone who is clinging on will only be very disappointed in the end. Biden won, fair and square. Congratulate him and get ready to eviscerate him and his bad choices which are sure to come very soon.

If you want hope, here it is...

Biden will wreck our economy and its growth. His mistakes will give us a chance to win a lot of seats in 2022. Trump could be reelected and have a majority in Congress.

Honestly, if that happens, its better that he lost right now. He will be far more successful in 2024-2028, than he would be over the next 4 years.

My friend Christina Bobb explains the evidence of voter fraud mounting daily and the media’s refusal to acknowledge it.

Turns out your source just admitted he got paid $130,000 by Republicans to make it all up. Is it too late to do delete your thread?

the washington post,part of the CIAs tool for the government as a source,miserable fail.LOL

You made that up.

wo are you ever fucking stupid.:auiqs.jpg:

^ :cuckoo:

When the process is flawed, finding fraud is impossible. Therefore, the fraud is the process.

I agree ... look at the Republican gains in State Houses across the nation ... just in time for re-apportionment ... smells like yesterday's diaper to me ...

Yeah, I’ve heard that two and half thousand billion ballots for Trump had been diverted into Biden votes.

The voter fraud goes much deeper than simply preventing republican poll watchers from examining mail-in ballots or running the same ballots again and again through the scanners. The majority of "vote flipping" came from the Dominion software and an issue that the FBI was notified about years ago. The number of leftard commie ties to Dominion is rather staggering and on the surface simply reeks of "conflict of interest". The surface of this fraudulent attempt to steal this election hasn't even been scratched yet......get your popcorn ready.

I like how that woman had to explain what "direct evidence" is to her audience.

That's because her viewership aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, if you know what I mean.

Seriously, if there's a ton of fraud, it should be easy to bring forward and demonstrate to the courts.

But that's not going to happen because you are being LIED TO!

They know you really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want to believe!

And they'll keep telling you what you want to hear so they can sell advertising.
Stay tuned...........the real fun hasn't even started yet. I see a lot of gnashing of teeth in the future for the rabid commie faction.

The voter fraud goes much deeper than simply preventing republican poll watchers from examining mail-in ballots or running the same ballots again and again through the scanners. The majority of "vote flipping" came from the Dominion software and an issue that the FBI was notified about years ago. The number of leftard commie ties to Dominion is rather staggering and on the surface simply reeks of "conflict of interest". The surface of this fraudulent attempt to steal this election hasn't even been scratched yet......get your popcorn ready.

you just took lying toto shill to school,he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back