Here's the evidence of VOTER FRAUD that big media can't seem to find.

Another far right wing blog/Op-Ed.
Find a legitimate source backed by official investigation and try again, Sparky.
"Legitimate source" meaning a leftwing source. Why would we get credible information from people are participating in this coup? The official investigation is just getting started. Once again, the leftwing douchebags imposes conditions that are impossible to meet or that prove nothing.
There are plenty of sources debunking voter fraud.
1) Sean Spicer.
2) MItt Romney.
3) Nevada AG.
4) Pat Toomey.
5) and other republicans like Karl Rove.

none of these are on the left.
Those are opinions. They mean nothing.
When there is no evidence provided, any allegations of voter fraud are opinion.
The evidence is being gathered. That's why Alito ordered that all the ballots collected in PA after 8:00 PM Tuesdy be kept in a separate pile. What the Dim criminals didn't know is that all real ballots have an invisible watermark, so the fakes ones can easily be identified.
Pennsylvania Republicans asked the Supreme Court on Friday to reiterate the rules for counting mail-in votes in the state, while acknowledging that they have no evidence to suggest those rules aren't being followed. The court granted the request late Friday.

haha, no evidence.

The media has officially lost all of its credibility this election cycle. Enemies of the people.

The American people are on Trump's side on this.

Find a legitimate source backed by official investigation and try again, Sparky.
"Legitimate source" meaning a leftwing source. Why would we get credible information from people are participating in this coup? The official investigation is just getting started. Once again, the leftwing douchebags imposes conditions that are impossible to meet or that prove nothing.
1) Sean Spicer.
2) MItt Romney.
3) Nevada AG.
4) Pat Toomey.

The evidence is being gathered. That's why Alito ordered that all the ballots collected in PA after 8:00 PM Tuesdy be kept in a separate pile. What the Dim criminals didn't know is that all real ballots have an invisible watermark, so the fakes ones can easily be identified.
Pennsylvania Republicans asked the Supreme Court on Friday to reiterate the rules for counting mail-in votes in the state, while acknowledging that they have no evidence to suggest those rules aren't being followed. The court granted the request late Friday.

haha, no evidence.

You are completely out of the loop. The matter is in the supreme court of the USA and was left undecided with 4-4 vote. They can still rule on it.

And what their supreme court did is obviously illegal. They outright rewrote a law allowing fraudulent ballots to be sent in days after the election, as many as were needed. That is what happened.

1) Sean Spicer.
2) MItt Romney.
3) Nevada AG.
4) Pat Toomey.

I keep thinking that’s a fantasy.
If it’s true, I’ll shit my draws.
The first shit log will be in astonishment that something appears to be getting done.
The second will be in anticipation of someone getting fucking nailed.

1) Sean Spicer.
2) MItt Romney.
3) Nevada AG.
4) Pat Toomey.

haha, no evidence.

You are completely out of the loop. The matter is in the supreme court of the USA and was left undecided with 4-4 vote. They can still rule on it.

And what their supreme court did is obviously illegal. They outright rewrote a law allowing fraudulent ballots to be sent in days after the election, as many as were needed. That is what happened.
If the mail in ballots are post marked no later than Nov. 3rd, then they're legal.
The transit time thru post office shouldnt effect their validity.

you shouldnt let your fear show like that,,,

You’re projecting. Fear is filing every lawsuit possible and hoping something works. Trump is throwing the kitchen sink at this but nothing is landing.
You better hope some of the legal stuff works because the next step is election officials getting dragged into the streets and shot.

Says who? Why would they send out ballots that can't go through a scanner?
Says the county election commission.

Ballots that are torn or misfolded may not go through the scanner. They transfer them to other ballots.

The American media is on it's death bed.

My friend Christina Bobb explains the evidence of voter fraud mounting daily and the media’s refusal to acknowledge it.

The courts can't seem to find fraud either.

PA allowing defective mail ballots to be cured, ILLEGAL
PA accepting mail ballots after 8 pm election day, ILLEGAL
PA not segregating late mail ballots per SCOTUS decree, ILLEGAL
PA not allowing observers in counting centers against State court order, ILLEGAL

I could go through some of the other cheating States but you,re not worth the effort.

My friend Christina Bobb explains the evidence of voter fraud mounting daily and the media’s refusal to acknowledge it.

PA not allowing observers in counting centers against State court order, ILLEGAL

I could go through some of the other cheating States but you,re not worth the effort.

Ground zero Philly and Detroit.

Ground zero Philly and Detroit.

And Clark Co NV and Atlanta GA.

You could not find a more biased resource, if you searched the entire planet.
You are either very desperate or just plain stupid.

You are,,,,,,,,,,, just plain stupid.
Coming from you, that's like winning a trophy.
00000011.gif

You could not find a more biased resource, if you searched the entire planet.
You are either very desperate or just plain stupid.

The American media is not a "free press", but owned and controlled by BILLONAIRES. Its credibility is like the MSM in China and Russia, but there is not much the average citizen to do about it.

And where and how you came up with that? Can you prove where dead people vote?
Why do i have to prove anything to you?

hopefully the legal claims of the trump camgaign will be investigated and litigated and the proof that you so prissily demand will be upheld

Forum List

Back