Here's the reason the Dims are trying so hard to delay the vote on Kavanaughs confirmation

According to some arcane Senate rules, there's a time limit on how long they have to vote on his confirmation. I understand why the fake news media hasn't reported this, but it's a mystery as to why FOX and other non biased outlets haven't:

Tucker Carlson: This is how DEMS plan to kill Kavanaugh nomination

As Fox News host Tucker Carlson explained on his program Friday night, there are only days left before Kavanaugh’s nomination expires per Senate rules — and that’s what Democrats are playing for.​

Bullshit. There is no time limit on a SC nomination. Carlson is afraid that after the election, there won't be enough votes to approve Kavanaugh. In case you never noticed before, Carlson lies quite often, and this is just another one of those times. Of course, if you could quote that made up rule that you mentioned, you could show me to be wrong.
I don't know the source of his claim. It could be wrong. I'm merely reporting it.

Of course you know the source of the claim. You quoted that Tucker Carlson lie in your OP.

According to some arcane Senate rules, there's a time limit on how long they have to vote on his confirmation. I understand why the fake news media hasn't reported this, but it's a mystery as to why FOX and other non biased outlets haven't:

As Fox News host Tucker Carlson explained on his program Friday night, there are only days left before Kavanaugh’s nomination expires per Senate rules — and that’s what Democrats are playing for.​

Bullshit. There is no time limit on a SC nomination. Carlson is afraid that after the election, there won't be enough votes to approve Kavanaugh. In case you never noticed before, Carlson lies quite often, and this is just another one of those times. Of course, if you could quote that made up rule that you mentioned, you could show me to be wrong.
I don't know the source of his claim. It could be wrong. I'm merely reporting it.

It sounds very suspicious. I mean, if what he said is true and Republicans cannot pick another justice, then it will be plastered wall to wall and the Republicans will lose both the house and Senate people will be so pissed off.
There may not be a legal expiration date, but there certainly is a de facto expiration date. The day before the Nov. election is the last day they have a good chance of winning the vote.

Of course you know the source of the claim. You quoted that Tucker Carlson lie in your OP.

Unlike you, I don't assume Tucker invented it.

The nomination ends when 115th congress ends. Jan 3rd 2019.
As example, Merrick Garland nomination was before the senate for 293 days.

The nomination ends when 115th congress ends. Jan 3rd 2019.
As example, Merrick Garland nomination was before the senate for 293 days.
If the Dims takeover the senate, then it effectively ends Nov 6

List Carlson’s lies for us. If he does it quite order, it should be easy.

Does anyone think Harry Reid would delay the
Vote if Pubs trotted out a fake attempted rape case from 36 years ago.

WTF is Grassley doing?

Confirm Kavanaugh. He is qualified to serve and let’s move on with this.

Any one remember what the Repugs pulled with Former President Obama's Supreme Court nominee?

Don't say you lefties don't like playing by the rules, especially your own rules.

It's right out of Alinsky's play book.

All day, every day.

Rules for Radicals.

Read it, it’s the playbook of the left.

Lies, deceit, and character assassination.....and of course....fucking morons to follow the bullshit

It sounds very suspicious. I mean, if what he said is true and Republicans cannot pick another justice, then it will be plastered wall to wall and the Republicans will lose both the house and Senate people will be so pissed off.
There may not be a legal expiration date, but there certainly is a de facto expiration date. The day before the Nov. election is the last day they have a good chance of winning the vote.

Good. So you admit the OP was bullshit

I gave up on trying to figure out how or why right wingers think as they do. I do know your OP gave credit for that made up deadline to Carlson.

List Carlson’s lies for us. If he does it quite order, it should be easy.

The made up deadline lie mentioned in the OP is a good start.

I gave up on trying to figure out how or why right wingers think as they do. I do know your OP gave credit for that made up deadline to Carlson.

Don't feel bad, I'm sure there are a number of things you have difficulty figuring out.

I wouldn't give away all the dirty tricks Democrats. You are going to have one or possibly two more appointments before Trump is done with his term.
Ginsberg is on the downside of life, you can tell in her speech and movements. I don't like to hope people to die but in her case I feel she owes it to the Country of her Birth.

Probable that it said in a timely manner somewhere.

Ever heard of democracy?

It's where the people get a say in how their government works. Doesn't happen much in the US.

Ever heard of democracy?

It's where the people get a say in how their government works. Doesn't happen much in the US.
So let's have a vote on Kavanaugh then.

Any one remember what the Repugs pulled with Former President Obama's Supreme Court nominee?

Yes, I still savor this memory.

The difference is, the Republicans played within the rules, using them to the advantage of their constituents. The Democrats have resorted to their typical lying tactics.

You do see the difference, don't you?

Forum List

Back