Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
www.citizenfreepress.com ^

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

Of course he was, he has to stick his nose all over the place. Photo op is what it is.

I take that back, looks like a fake video.Citizen Free Press is the Drudge Report alternative…

please give the link that says otherwise?? Never mind I'll supply one.
The facts about Trump and the 9/11 site

Last edited:

Of course he was, he has to stick his nose all over the place. Photo op is what it is.

Why didn’t the corporate media do their homework instead of lying?

please give the link that says otherwise??

Wow, just wow, dumbass.

You know how to use a SEARCH ENGINE...Of course not...another brain dead terrorist muslim!

You know how to use a SEARCH ENGINE...Of course not...another brain dead terrorist muslim!

I gave you a link, read it. I think your video is faked.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Wow, just wow, dumbass.

What that its faked. Dumbass, you can tell it is. He had no men there working.

Wow, just wow, dumbass.

Yep, lets just not discuss the BS from the MSM, and focus on whether he had crews working there...then if that doesn't work we can focus on how many people he had working there...fricken idiot.

They didn't lie, he lied.

They didn't lie, he lied.

No he did not. He was on site Sept 13th, 2001.

His specific quote:

"I was down there also, but I'm not considering myself a first responder," Trump said. "But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you."

It’s not a lie.

And I KNOW you are anti-American...see the difference!

Wow, just wow, dumbass.

And you know that....typical lying Muslim terrorist....

RDM73a.jpg

Ummmmm…...actually...…...if you had read your own link...….you would have seen where it says...…..

Trump was near the Ground Zero site two days after the attacks when he gave an interview to a German television station a few blocks away. This interview marked the first of several times when he would say, without evidence, that he had sent a lot of men to help in the area.

When asked by the TV reporter if he would be involved in reconstructing the area, Trump said:

"I have a lot of men down here right now. We have over 100 and we have about 125 coming. So we’ll have a couple hundred people down here. And they are very brave and what they’re doing is amazing. And we will be involved in some form in helping to reconstruct," Trump said.

He made similar comments in an NBC interview that same day:

Now STFU

Ummmmm…...actually...…...if you had read your own link...….you would have seen where it says...…..

Trump was near the Ground Zero site two days after the attacks when he gave an interview to a German television station a few blocks away. This interview marked the first of several times when he would say, without evidence, that he had sent a lot of men to help in the area.

When asked by the TV reporter if he would be involved in reconstructing the area, Trump said:

"I have a lot of men down here right now. We have over 100 and we have about 125 coming. So we’ll have a couple hundred people down here. And they are very brave and what they’re doing is amazing. And we will be involved in some form in helping to reconstruct," Trump said.

Now STFU

Hard to fight a lying Muslim terrorist when she continues to lie!

Let's see how good you are with a SEARCH ENGINE. So far, all we have seen in multiple threads on this topic are videos of Trump from blocks away from Ground Zero. Not a single photo or video of Trump at Ground Zero, nor a shred of evidence for supporting his lie about providing hundreds of his workers for volunteer work.
How about if you get on that and back up your lying Prez.

Now STFU

Hard to fight a lying Muslim terrorist when she continues to lie!

I don't know that she's a liar since that would mean knowing full well of the facts, but purposefully being misleading...…..I don't know that she does and too stupid to figure it out

Wow, just wow, dumbass.

And you know that....typical lying Muslim terrorist....

RDM73a.jpg

you guys elected Trump and his rhetoric, is how.

Wow, just wow, dumbass.

It ALMOST hurts to think their are lemmings as stupid as you.

Let's see how good you are with a SEARCH ENGINE. So far, all we have seen in multiple threads on this topic are videos of Trump from blocks away from Ground Zero. Not a single photo or video of Trump at Ground Zero, nor a shred of evidence for supporting his lie about providing hundreds of his workers for volunteer work.
How about if you get on that and back up your lying Prez.

Dang, blocks away is not good enough. Not quite sure how far "blocks" is, so how about telling us. Is three blocks close enough, or your limit is one block? Or do you really need him to be standing on the ruble of one of the fallen towers? Dumbass.

Forum List

Back