Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

You know how to use a SEARCH ENGINE...Of course not...another brain dead terrorist muslim!
Let's see how good you are with a SEARCH ENGINE. So far, all we have seen in multiple threads on this topic are videos of Trump from blocks away from Ground Zero. Not a single photo or video of Trump at Ground Zero, nor a shred of evidence for supporting his lie about providing hundreds of his workers for volunteer work.
How about if you get on that and back up your lying Prez.
Only a democrat will fight a video that shows facts
No video of Trump in or around the rubble at or in any way working with or even in the vicinity of first responders. The thread title is a lie just like what Trump said are lies. Feel free to you post a photo or video of Trump in or around the rubble at ground zero. Don't post any of those scam photos or videos like already posted here so far in this thread. Post Trump actually at ground zero in or near the rubble with first responders and clean up crews.
Your turds got caught lying about Trump. He was at ground zero. Now you're trying to move the goal posts.

Quit while you're behind.
Only the brainwashed Trump suckers and dupes believe as you do.
You can not provide a single video or photo of Trump at ground zero with first responders or clean up crews or even his alleged employees working at the site.
So where was he standing in that video??

Let's see how good you are with a SEARCH ENGINE. So far, all we have seen in multiple threads on this topic are videos of Trump from blocks away from Ground Zero. Not a single photo or video of Trump at Ground Zero, nor a shred of evidence for supporting his lie about providing hundreds of his workers for volunteer work.
No video of Trump in or around the rubble at or in any way working with or even in the vicinity of first responders. The thread title is a lie just like what Trump said are lies. Feel free to you post a photo or video of Trump in or around the rubble at ground zero. Don't post any of those scam photos or videos like already posted here so far in this thread. Post Trump actually at ground zero in or near the rubble with first responders and clean up crews.
Your turds got caught lying about Trump. He was at ground zero. Now you're trying to move the goal posts.

You can not provide a single video or photo of Trump at ground zero with first responders or clean up crews or even his alleged employees working at the site.
So where was he standing in that video??
Far away from the cordoned-off restricted ground zero site where workers had to register for entrance and receive identity passes.

Trump is a lying POS. Period. End of story.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You know how to use a SEARCH ENGINE...Of course not...another brain dead terrorist muslim!

What is this "with first responders" crap? When did he say he was working alongside first responders? You're moving the goal posts because you've been shown to be a liar.

www.citizenfreepress.com ^

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

Of course he was, he has to stick his nose all over the place. Photo op is what it is.

Why didn’t the corporate media do their homework instead of lying?

A lot of people visited the site days after 9-11. Trump's appearance there is no surprise, he lived in Manhattan and always seeks the limelight.

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

How is Trump standing blocks from ground zero without a speck of dust on him proof he was at ground zero?

Oh, c'mon ... he was close enough. There is plenty to attack him for ... let this one go, he was there.

So you have no link claiming ground zero was ten sq miles, no surprise you just made up "hearing" it was 10 sq miles. You do know that if it actually was 10 sq miles it would have included Tramp Tower.

where???
Exactly, where did you "HEAR" that ground zero was 10 sq miles????
You made that crap up. The Right ALWAYS make up shit to support their lies.
I hear it was 10 sq miles

I'm not on the right,,,
And you never heard ground zero was 10 sq miles.

I hear a lot of things,,,

you ever find out where you heard what it was???

and is that .5 square miles it or .5 miles from impact??
Sure all you Wing-nuts hear voices in your head. :cuckoo:
And as I said more than once nearly .5 SQUARE miles. And I already told you I GOOGLED it.
The Right ALWAYS play dumb when they know they are dead wrong.

he could have been serving food or passing out water,,,,
Or passing out paper towels.
EArndW8UIAAcwry

Of course he was, he has to stick his nose all over the place. Photo op is what it is.

Why didn’t the corporate media do their homework instead of lying?

A lot of people visited the site days after 9-11. Trump's appearance there is no surprise, he lived in Manhattan and always seeks the limelight.

Then why are all you Trump hating douchebags making such a stink about it?

I'm not on the right,,,

And as I said more than once nearly .5 SQUARE miles. And I already told you I GOOGLED it.
There is no concise boundary for "ground zero" so your claims about its size are obvious horseshit.

I'll just ask again: Where was the liberal outrage when Hillary was caught egregiously lying about having come under sniper fire in Kosovo?

I'll just ask again: Where was the liberal outrage when Hillary was caught egregiously lying about having come under sniper fire in Kosovo?

Is that the best you can do, looks like you remember all her lies, Tramp has so many its hard to keep up.

I was just across the river in Jersey. Probably closer than the Orange Fraud was.

I'm not on the right,,,

I did google it and thats not what it said,,,can you post your link???

and I'm not on the right, and dont even like trump, but you TDS fuckers are so much fun I cant help myself,,,

I'm not on the right,,,

There is no concise boundary for "ground zero" so your claims about its size are obvious horseshit.
It involved real estate, so boundaries do exist since each piece of real estate has a boundary. Add up all the real estate affected and you have the total size.
Again Right wingers just make shit up rather than admit they are wrong.

I'm not on the right,,,

I did google it and thats not what it said,,,can you post your link???

and I'm not on the right, and dont even like trump, but you TDS fuckers are so much fun I cant help myself,,,
You didn't google anything or you would have posted what you found.

Forum List

Back