Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

when did he say he was on clean up???
he specifically said he wasnt,,,
On the campaign trail in 2016 Trump said he helped with clearing the rubble.

"Everyone who helped clear the rubble — and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit —
https://www.politifact.com

helping isnt saying he cleaned up,,,he could have been serving food or passing out water,,,,

words have meanings
Yes, they do.

"Everyone who helped clear the rubble — and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit —

He's saying he helped clear the rubble, a little bit. That's the meaning of those words.
Sorry, turd, but that's not what he said.

Watch the top of his right (our left) shoulder just inside where his sleeve starts. Starting at about 2:10, you can see how poorly his image is superimposed over the background of people walking around. FAKE VIDEO.
You are desperate and delusional.

He spoke about his own buildings, including 40 Wall Street, which he said was now the tallest in Manhattan. (A related Snopes fact-checkdelves into this further.)

Everyone who helped clear the rubble — and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit — but I want to tell you: Those people were amazing," Trump said at a rally in Buffalo. "Clearing the rubble. Trying to find additional lives. You didn't know what was going to come down on all of us — and they handled it."

Liar

www.citizenfreepress.com ^

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

Of course he was, he has to stick his nose all over the place. Photo op is what it is.

please give the link that says otherwise??

You know how to use a SEARCH ENGINE...Of course not...another brain dead terrorist muslim!

I gave you a link, read it. I think your video is faked.

So NBC didn’t interview him and ask him about being at ground zero? What makes you think NBC faked the video?

These idiot lefties just dont know when to quit. Your lies have been totally debunked for 2 days now and you STILL stick to them. Yet you wonder why we laugh at you on a daily basis. The TDS may be hitting epic proportions here.

Maybe you are not aware. We are laughing at all of you righties for promoting this fake video. Trump is a well known pathological liar.

1. If there is even a truthfulness of that fake video. Don’t you think Trump and his mafia friends like Fox News could have came out and prove that he was there as First Responders? Or prove that he was even there working? Or try to prove that MSN was lying?

2. If there is a truthfulness that he sends hundreds of men. Don’t you think he could have mentioned that all over the place. And BRAGGED about it. Sending hundreds of men is not an easy task. It need major coordination and training. You don’t just send a worker just to help out. What if they get hurt? Trumpy is liable.
What does "there as first responders?" Did Trump claim he was a first responder? No. He claimed only that he was there.

You disgusting lying pieces of shit are so desperate it's pathetic. Everything you claim about Trump turns out to be a lie.

not everything,,, he is kinda orange at times and has little hands,,,

when did he say he was on clean up???
he specifically said he wasnt,,,
On the campaign trail in 2016 Trump said he helped with clearing the rubble.

https://www.politifact.com

helping isnt saying he cleaned up,,,he could have been serving food or passing out water,,,,

words have meanings
Yes, they do.

He's saying he helped clear the rubble, a little bit. That's the meaning of those words.

only if you want them to,,,

Was this video taken before or after trump saw the thousands of people in New Jersey applauding the collapse of the WTC?

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

Of course he was, he has to stick his nose all over the place. Photo op is what it is.

You know how to use a SEARCH ENGINE...Of course not...another brain dead terrorist muslim!

Let's see how good you are with a SEARCH ENGINE. So far, all we have seen in multiple threads on this topic are videos of Trump from blocks away from Ground Zero. Not a single photo or video of Trump at Ground Zero, nor a shred of evidence for supporting his lie about providing hundreds of his workers for volunteer work.
How about if you get on that and back up your lying Prez.

Only a democrat will fight a video that shows facts

Let's see how good you are with a SEARCH ENGINE. So far, all we have seen in multiple threads on this topic are videos of Trump from blocks away from Ground Zero. Not a single photo or video of Trump at Ground Zero, nor a shred of evidence for supporting his lie about providing hundreds of his workers for volunteer work.

No video of Trump in or around the rubble at or in any way working with or even in the vicinity of first responders. The thread title is a lie just like what Trump said are lies. Feel free to post a photo or video of Trump in or around the rubble at ground zero. Don't post any of those scam photos or videos like already posted here so far in this thread. Post Trump actually at ground zero in or near the rubble with first responders and clean up crews.

No video of Trump in or around the rubble at or in any way working with or even in the vicinity of first responders. The thread title is a lie just like what Trump said are lies. Feel free to you post a photo or video of Trump in or around the rubble at ground zero. Don't post any of those scam photos or videos like already posted here so far in this thread. Post Trump actually at ground zero in or near the rubble with first responders and clean up crews.

Your turds got caught lying about Trump. He was at ground zero. Now you're trying to move the goal posts.

Quit while you're behind.

No video of Trump in or around the rubble at or in any way working with or even in the vicinity of first responders. The thread title is a lie just like what Trump said are lies. Feel free to post a photo or video of Trump in or around the rubble at ground zero. Don't post any of those scam photos or videos like already posted here so far in this thread. Post Trump actually at ground zero in or near the rubble with first responders and clean up crews.

I’m pretty sure ground zero was off limits the second the buildings went down.. call me crazy but having anyone walking around that day would have been chaotic. But the video shows trump as close as you could get as a citizen

I’m pretty sure ground zero was off limits the second the buildings went down.. call me crazy but having anyone walking around that day would have been chaotic. But the video shows trump as close as you could get as a citizen
That depends on what you mean by "ground zero." Is it the boundaries of the property? 100 years from the boundaries? 1000 yards from the boundaries?

No video of Trump in or around the rubble at or in any way working with or even in the vicinity of first responders. The thread title is a lie just like what Trump said are lies. Feel free to you post a photo or video of Trump in or around the rubble at ground zero. Don't post any of those scam photos or videos like already posted here so far in this thread. Post Trump actually at ground zero in or near the rubble with first responders and clean up crews.
Your turds got caught lying about Trump. He was at ground zero. Now you're trying to move the goal posts.

Quit while you're behind.
Only the brainwashed Trump suckers and dupes believe as you do.
You can not provide a single video or photo of Trump at ground zero with first responders or clean up crews or even his alleged employees working at the site.

Forum List

Back