Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

What do you call Moscow Mitch who refuses to try and stop russia invading our election process?

what are the boundries of ground zero???
how big is it,,,,
.5 sq mile
how did you come to that number???
and how do you know he didnt get that close??
and that insults a lot of people that helped that didnt get that close..it would also keep a lot of people medically effected from receiving benefits,,,
I googled it. It was actually 0.48065886134 sq mile so I rounded it up.

how big is it,,,,
.5 sq mile
and that insults a lot of people that helped that didnt get that close..it would also keep a lot of people medically effected from receiving benefits,,,

and yet you fail to post a link,,
I hear it was 10 sq miles,,,

www.citizenfreepress.com ^

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

Photo op

Trump said he spent a lot of time down there and that he worked

He lied.....Stolen Valor

how big is it,,,,
.5 sq mile

Well why didn't you post your fake link?

how big is it,,,,
.5 sq mile

when???

.5 sq mile

when???
So you have no link claiming ground zero was ten sq miles, no surprise you just made up "hearing" it was 10 sq miles. You do know that if it actually was 10 sq miles it would have included Tramp Tower.

when???
So you have no link claiming ground zero was ten sq miles, no surprise you just made up "hearing" it was 10 sq miles. You do know that if it actually was 10 sq miles it would have included Tramp Tower.

where???

www.citizenfreepress.com ^

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

Did you read your link or you just stared at it? Or just plain watched it with out even thinking.

1. The way this inept president portrayed when he was signing the bill for the first responders...... He made it sound like he was with them as the first responders. He made it sounds that his tiny hands got dirty. The reality is he lied.

2. Why are you questioning if Trump lied or not? He is a well known pathological liar. That’s a fact.

3. And if he had his men working there? He would be bragging that all over the place. Don’t you think?

Forum List

Back