Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

www.citizenfreepress.com ^

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

Of course he was, he has to stick his nose all over the place. Photo op is what it is.

please give the link that says otherwise??

Wow, just wow, dumbass.

What that its faked. Dumbass, you can tell it is. He had no men there working.

Yep, lets just not discuss the BS from the MSM, and focus on whether he had crews working there...then if that doesn't work we can focus on how many people he had working there...fricken idiot.

Fire chief said he had no record

Can’t prove a negative.
well the video kinda proves he was,,,,

No, it proves he was blocks away telling a story that has never been corroborated.

how big an area is ground zero???

and how do you know he was blocks away,,,or how do you know not a speck of dust was on him,,,and how does that matter,,,

I know he was blocks away because there are hundreds of other spectators standing around watching what is going on.

I know he is not dirty because I can see him in the interview.

It only matters if honesty matters.

so your saying he was what??? in another state???

you can see specks on the video??? he never claimed to be in the muck of it, he clearly said he wasnt so he wouldnt be dirty

and you never said how big ground zero was,,,

Because at the end of the day, who really fucking cares about this?

Trump is totally fos. LOL
/——-/ TDS is all you got. You azz clowns got paddled hard and all you can mange to post is “FOS” Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Trump showed up there for a interview. He was not there a lot nor did he send 125 people there to work LOL. He can't help himself. taking over the GOP was the easiest thing in the world for him, all he had to do was parrot your garbage propaganda, super duper, with his usual elaborations LOL.
/—-/ Prove it, or STFU
At this point, everyone in the real world, journalists and law enforcement, just assume whatever he says is a lie. LOL.Everything you know is garbage propaganda super duper.

well the video kinda proves he was,,,,

No, it proves he was blocks away telling a story that has never been corroborated.

and how do you know he was blocks away,,,or how do you know not a speck of dust was on him,,,and how does that matter,,,

I know he was blocks away because there are hundreds of other spectators standing around watching what is going on.

you can see specks on the video??? he never claimed to be in the muck of it, he clearly said he wasnt so he wouldnt be dirty

only TDSers so far,,,

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

Of course he was, he has to stick his nose all over the place. Photo op is what it is.

Wow, just wow, dumbass.

Yep, lets just not discuss the BS from the MSM, and focus on whether he had crews working there...then if that doesn't work we can focus on how many people he had working there...fricken idiot.

/—-/ That’s your proof? No record except the still photo and video?

/——-/ TDS is all you got. You azz clowns got paddled hard and all you can mange to post is “FOS” Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Trump showed up there for a interview. He was not there a lot nor did he send 125 people there to work LOL. He can't help himself. taking over the GOP was the easiest thing in the world for him, all he had to do was parrot your garbage propaganda, super duper, with his usual elaborations LOL.
/—-/ Prove it, or STFU
At this point, everyone in the real world, journalists and law enforcement, just assume whatever he says is a lie. LOL.Everything you know is garbage propaganda super duper.
/—-/ I assume you’re buttsore from TDS.

only TDSers so far,,,

You're the one asking dumb, meaningless questions, so you must be the TDSer.

/—-/ Prove it, or STFU
It's called Google trump u rube
Stupid kindergarten foul mouth.
Too dumb to know the def of liberal.
Latin?
Liber, free?
Typical trump rube.
No idea of the meaning of the words he spouts
/—-/ Why don’t you find the reporter and ask her if it was faked?

only TDSers so far,,,

so asking how big ground zero was is a dumb question???

You know how to use a SEARCH ENGINE...Of course not...another brain dead terrorist muslim!
Let's see how good you are with a SEARCH ENGINE. So far, all we have seen in multiple threads on this topic are videos of Trump from blocks away from Ground Zero. Not a single photo or video of Trump at Ground Zero, nor a shred of evidence for supporting his lie about providing hundreds of his workers for volunteer work.
How about if you get on that and back up your lying Prez.

Dang, blocks away is not good enough. Not quite sure how far "blocks" is, so how about telling us. Is three blocks close enough, or your limit is one block? Or do you really need him to be standing on the ruble of one of the fallen towers? Dumbass.

Full blown TDS.
So now, in Trump world, commenting on Trump being caught telling disgusting lies is a sign TDS.
/—-/ What lie? The video proves he was there and you still reject it. That’s TDS.

I dunno about the TDS, more like utter ignorance.

only TDSers so far,,,

Yep. The whole OP is pretty dumb.

only TDSers so far,,,

/—-/ These TDS azz clowns are challenging me when I worked there for years and visited the site a week after. I had accounts in the WTC, on Broadway, Bowling Sq and Wall Street. Yet these libtards who may never have set foot in downtown Manhattan pretend to know more than me. Mocking liberals is a national pastime.

Dang, blocks away is not good enough. Not quite sure how far "blocks" is, so how about telling us. Is three blocks close enough, or your limit is one block? Or do you really need him to be standing on the ruble of one of the fallen towers?
Well the German interview said they were at the Wall Street Stock Exchange, so that is more than a few blocks away, and he was in a suit and tie that was pristine so he wasn't clearing any rubble as he claimed.

Yep, and he probably had on the wrong shoes...dumbass.

Wow, just wow, dumbass.

Sigh...evidently you didn't watch the video.

Wow, just wow, dumbass.

There is no photo or video of Trump at ground zero with first responders or clean up crews. Photo's provided in this rhread are of him giving interviews off-site a significant distance from ground zero.
Once again, Trump is caught in a provable lie.

only TDSers so far,,,

/—-/ These TDS azz clowns are challenging me when I worked there for years and visited the site a week after. I had accounts in the WTC, on Broadway, Bowling Sq and Wall Street. Yet these libtards who may never have set foot in downtown Manhattan pretend to know more than me. Mocking liberals is a national pastime.
youre confusing liberals with leftist and insulting me by doing so,,,

Wow, just wow, dumbass.

There is no photo or video of Trump at ground zero with first responders or clean up crews. Photo's provided in this rhread are of him giving interviews off-site a significant distance from ground zero.
Once again, Trump is caught in a provable lie.

what are the boundries of ground zero???
how big is it,,,,

and there were thousand of other people helping in the efforts that didnt dig rock,,so are you saying they didnt help either???

only TDSers so far,,,

I was there a week afterwards. What does that prove? Absolutely nothing. Whoopee.

Doesn't look like ground zero to me.

The union workers were likely pulled off his construction site by the union, not sent by Trumpybear.
/——/ When was the last time you were there?
View attachment 272124

I would expect more rumble at ground zero.
/——/ You also expected for Obozocare to work, tax hikes to give people more money and Climate Change to stop using carbon credits.

I did?

Well I hated the Doctor/Insurance/Pharmacies monopoly before too. But come on, everybody supports the good parts, they just don't want to pay for it. We don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem. If burning fossil fuel is causing climate change we'd better and prepare for it cause we're not going to stop the human race from using it are we?

Forum List

Back