Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

www.citizenfreepress.com ^

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

Of course he was, he has to stick his nose all over the place. Photo op is what it is.

please give the link that says otherwise??

You know how to use a SEARCH ENGINE...Of course not...another brain dead terrorist muslim!

Let's see how good you are with a SEARCH ENGINE. So far, all we have seen in multiple threads on this topic are videos of Trump from blocks away from Ground Zero. Not a single photo or video of Trump at Ground Zero, nor a shred of evidence for supporting his lie about providing hundreds of his workers for volunteer work.
How about if you get on that and back up your lying Prez.

Here ya go. Definite proof of President Trump risking HIS life to save 9-11 victims.

when did he say he was on clean up???
he specifically said he wasnt,,,
LIAR!
As you well know during his 2016 campaign he said "Everyone who helped clear the rubble — and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit."
helped doesnt mean he was picking up rocks and dead bodies,,,,the people that fed the workers helped,,,the people that brought in fuel helped,,

there are lots of ways to help that doont involve picking up rocks,,,
but the pathological liar didn't do any of that.

There is not one single photo or video of Trump being with first responders or a cleanup crew at Ground Zero or one report verifying he was there.
/—-/ He clearly stated he wasn’t. Next rant — batter up.
View attachment 272118
Hey LIAR, that is WALL STREET, not ground zero and that photo was taken Sept 18th. And those "workers" are too well dressed to be working at clearing rubble and they are not wearing masks which they would be wearing at ground zero.
/—-/ Wall Street is two blocks from Ground Zero. You’re grasping at straws. I worked Downtown Manhattan for years. You fool.
It is MORE than 2 blocks away, LIAR!
Google Maps
/—-/ Wall Street starts at Broadway. Check your map that pinpoints the middle of the street. I worked all around there. Try again TDS loser.
Distance from Ground zero to WallStreet

Financial District, New York, NY, USA. The driving distance from Ground zero to Wall Street is 0 km. Your Travel Starts at Ground zero, New York, NY. It Ends at Wall Street, New York, NY
You didn't work anywhere near there or you would have known it was more than 2 walking blocks as you have to zigzag to get there.
Google Maps

LIAR!
As you well know during his 2016 campaign he said "Everyone who helped clear the rubble — and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit."
helped doesnt mean he was picking up rocks and dead bodies,,,,the people that fed the workers helped,,,the people that brought in fuel helped,,

and you can prove that???

These idiot lefties just dont know when to quit. Your lies have been totally debunked for 2 days now and you STILL stick to them. Yet you wonder why we laugh at you on a daily basis. The TDS may be hitting epic proportions here.

LIAR!

There is NO evidence of him doing anything but flap his gums.

/—-/ He clearly stated he wasn’t. Next rant — batter up.
View attachment 272118
Hey LIAR, that is WALL STREET, not ground zero and that photo was taken Sept 18th. And those "workers" are too well dressed to be working at clearing rubble and they are not wearing masks which they would be wearing at ground zero.
/—-/ Wall Street is two blocks from Ground Zero. You’re grasping at straws. I worked Downtown Manhattan for years. You fool.
It is MORE than 2 blocks away, LIAR!
Google Maps
/—-/ Wall Street starts at Broadway. Check your map that pinpoints the middle of the street. I worked all around there. Try again TDS loser.
Distance from Ground zero to WallStreet

Financial District, New York, NY, USA. The driving distance from Ground zero to Wall Street is 0 km. Your Travel Starts at Ground zero, New York, NY. It Ends at Wall Street, New York, NY
You didn't work anywhere near there or you would have known it was more than 2 walking blocks as you have to zigzag to get there.
Google Maps
/——/ Believe what you want. You know I can’t prove it.

LIAR!

There is NO evidence of him doing anything but flap his gums.
that still doesnt mean he didnt help,,,

Because at the end of the day, who really fucking cares about this?
only TDSers so far,,,

You're the one asking dumb, meaningless questions, so you must be the TDSer.
so asking how big ground zero was is a dumb question???
/—-/ These TDS azz clowns are challenging me when I worked there for years and visited the site a week after. I had accounts in the WTC, on Broadway, Bowling Sq and Wall Street. Yet these libtards who may never have set foot in downtown Manhattan pretend to know more than me. Mocking liberals is a national pastime.

I was there a week afterwards. What does that prove? Absolutely nothing. Whoopee.
/—-/ Then you know how close Broadway at Wall Street is to Ground Zero.

No, it proves he was blocks away telling a story that has never been corroborated.

how big an area is ground zero???

and how do you know he was blocks away,,,or how do you know not a speck of dust was on him,,,and how does that matter,,,

I know he was blocks away because there are hundreds of other spectators standing around watching what is going on.

I know he is not dirty because I can see him in the interview.

It only matters if honesty matters.

so your saying he was what??? in another state???

you can see specks on the video??? he never claimed to be in the muck of it, he clearly said he wasnt so he wouldnt be dirty

and you never said how big ground zero was,,,

Because at the end of the day, who really fucking cares about this?
only TDSers so far,,,
that's about 90% of the world and 100% of journalists and law enforcement, brainwashed functional moron.

how is it proof he wasnt???

Can’t prove a negative.
well the video kinda proves he was,,,,

No, it proves he was blocks away telling a story that has never been corroborated.

and how do you know he was blocks away,,,or how do you know not a speck of dust was on him,,,and how does that matter,,,

I know he was blocks away because there are hundreds of other spectators standing around watching what is going on.

And he was so proud that his building was now the tallest in NY

Can’t prove a negative.

/---/ Trump never said that, you azzwipe.

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

Of course he was, he has to stick his nose all over the place. Photo op is what it is.

You know how to use a SEARCH ENGINE...Of course not...another brain dead terrorist muslim!

Let's see how good you are with a SEARCH ENGINE. So far, all we have seen in multiple threads on this topic are videos of Trump from blocks away from Ground Zero. Not a single photo or video of Trump at Ground Zero, nor a shred of evidence for supporting his lie about providing hundreds of his workers for volunteer work.
How about if you get on that and back up your lying Prez.

Dont see much about the Surrender Monkey being a muslim... but WE all know he is..... We can't help your lying eyes!

I gave you a link, read it. I think your video is faked.
I believe that you think it's fake. TDS is known to cause those types of paranoid delusions. TDS is a horrible mental illness.

Sucks to be you.

Then argue with them trump ass kisser
A Brief And Depressing History Of Donald Trump Exploiting & Lying About 9/11
BY BEN YAKAS
JULY 29, 2019 2:20 P.M.
85 COMMENTS
072919trump1.jpg

Image from Gothamist

This morning, Donald Trump formally signed a bill that will extend and authorize the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund through 2092, essentially making it permanent. He made the announcement at an event in the Rose Garden with more than 60 first responders in attendance (but not any Democrats, including the lead author of the bill). But as is his wont, Trump made the event about himself: "I was down there also, but I'm not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you."

MSNBC

✔@MSNBC

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1155851449693347840

President Trump to 9/11 first responders: "I was down there also, but I'm not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you."

10:43 AM - Jul 29, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

7,376 people are talking about this

Trump was right about one thing: he certainly shouldn't consider himself a first responder. In the 18 years since the tragic event, there has never been a single report that has indicated, or even suggested, that Trump helped out at Ground Zero in the immediate aftermath of the attack (except for the occasions in recent years when Trump has bragged that he did so). However, there is a wealth of evidence that Trump has repeatedly and outrageously exaggerated and lied about 9/11 to fit his purposes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Trump was indeed in NYC on September 11th, 2001—during a rally in 2015 in Columbus, Ohio, Trump told the crowd that he was in Trump Tower at the time. Despite being over four miles away from the World Trade Center, and almost certainly not having an unrestricted view of it, he claimed that he could see people falling from the buildings: "I have a window in my apartment that specifically was aimed at the World Trade Center, because of the beauty of the whole downtown Manhattan. And I watched as people jumped, and I watched the second plane come in…Many people jumped, and I witnessed that. I watched that."

The first indication of his disturbing lack of empathy for the victims of the attack came that very morning, when Trump was on air with WWOR discussing what happened. He was asked whether his building at 40 Wall Street, a 71-story building blocks away from the Twin Towers, had sustained any damage in the attacks. He proceeded to brag about how he now owned the tallest building in downtown Manhattan with the World Trade Center gone.

“40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan,” Trump said. “Before the World Trade Center it was the tallest. Then when the built the World Trade Center it become known as the second-tallest, and now it’s the tallest.” Alan Marcus, a former Trump publicist who happened to be working at WWOR that day, later told Politico that was an example of "Donald being Donald…He is the brand manager of Trump, and he is going to tout that brand, and he does it reflexively. Even on that day."

Politifact has already acknowledged that Trump was walking around near Ground Zero two days after the event. Of course, liberals will then just say, "Oh, he was just there to stick his nose into things and get publicity."

Oh he said the words but I don't think he was actually bragging or proud so much, more like reciting his self aggrandizing trivia (it wasn't technically true but wtf, it's Trump), but that's just my impression of what he said.

Trump had an unusual reaction to 9/11 just hours after the attacks

I was just listening to the interview and I believe he also spouted a CT about separate bombs in the building too! Hahahhahaha!

Politifact has already acknowledged that Trump was walking around near Ground Zero two days after the event. Of course, liberals will then just say, "Oh, he was just there to stick his nose into things and get publicity."
stick his nose into things and get publicity."}}}

yeah that doesn't sound like him at all lol lol

Forum List

Back