Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

What lie? The video proves he was there and you still reject it.
His lie was he helped clear rubble which is NOT shown in the video, plus he said he "spent a lot of time there," so one photo op is NOT a lot of time.
There is not one single photo or video of Trump being with first responders or a cleanup crew at Ground Zero or one report verifying he was there.
/—-/ He clearly stated he wasn’t. Next rant — batter up.
View attachment 272118
Hey LIAR, that is WALL STREET, not ground zero and that photo was taken Sept 18th. And those "workers" are too well dressed to be working at clearing rubble and they are not wearing masks which they would be wearing at ground zero.
/—-/ Wall Street is two blocks from Ground Zero. You’re grasping at straws. I worked Downtown Manhattan for years. You fool.

Dang, blocks away is not good enough. Not quite sure how far "blocks" is, so how about telling us. Is three blocks close enough, or your limit is one block? Or do you really need him to be standing on the ruble of one of the fallen towers?
Well the German interview said they were at the Wall Street Stock Exchange, so that is more than a few blocks away, and he was in a suit and tie that was pristine so he wasn't clearing any rubble as he claimed.
/—-/ Link please
donald-trump-speaks-outside-the-new-york-stock-exchange-a-week-after-picture-id97337022

UNITED STATES - SEPTEMBER 18: Donald Trump speaks outside the New York Stock Exchange. A week after a terrorist attack brought down the World Trade Centers' twin towers, Trump said that New York will rebuild. (Photo by Todd Maisel/NY Daily News Archive via Getty Images)

Doesn't look like ground zero to me.

The union workers were likely pulled off his construction site by the union, not sent by Trumpybear.

when did he say he was on clean up???
he specifically said he wasnt,,,
LIAR!
As you well know during his 2016 campaign he said "Everyone who helped clear the rubble — and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit."
helped doesnt mean he was picking up rocks and dead bodies,,,,the people that fed the workers helped,,,the people that brought in fuel helped,,

there are lots of ways to help that doont involve picking up rocks,,,

His lie was he helped clear rubble which is NOT shown in the video, plus he said he "spent a lot of time there," so one photo op is NOT a lot of time.
There is not one single photo or video of Trump being with first responders or a cleanup crew at Ground Zero or one report verifying he was there.
View attachment 272118
Hey LIAR, that is WALL STREET, not ground zero and that photo was taken Sept 18th. And those "workers" are too well dressed to be working at clearing rubble and they are not wearing masks which they would be wearing at ground zero.
/—-/ Wall Street is two blocks from Ground Zero. You’re grasping at straws. I worked Downtown Manhattan for years. You fool.
It is MORE than 2 blocks away, LIAR!
Google Maps

View attachment 272118
Google Maps
/—-/ Wall Street starts at Broadway. Check your map that pinpoints the middle of the street. I worked all around there. Try again TDS loser.
Distance from Ground zero to WallStreet

Financial District, New York, NY, USA. The driving distance from Ground zero to Wall Street is 0 km. Your Travel Starts at Ground zero, New York, NY. It Ends at Wall Street, New York, NY

View attachment 272118
Google Maps

how big is ground zero???

and just because the video is where its at doesnt mean he stood in one place the whole time he was there,,,
and the area around him seem to be damaged so wouldnt that put it inside ground zero???

He was at the site on September 13.

Jesus Dude,

Of course he didn’t put on a firefighters uniform. He is not a trained first responder and he admitted as much.

Some of you are literally mentally ill.

He was at the site on September 13.

Jesus Dude,
/——/ It’s not that blindboo can’t believe us, he doesn’t want to no matter what. That part of Manhattan is about 1 mile wide. I’ve walked it for years.
BFD3B94B-E1C5-459E-B42D-097FBEC787A3.jpeg

Trump is totally fos. LOL
/——-/ TDS is all you got. You azz clowns got paddled hard and all you can mange to post is “FOS” Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Trump showed up there for a interview. He was not there a lot nor did he send 125 people there to work LOL. He can't help himself. taking over the GOP was the easiest thing in the world for him, all he had to do was parrot your garbage propaganda, super duper, with his usual elaborations LOL.

/——-/ TDS is all you got. You azz clowns got paddled hard and all you can mange to post is “FOS” Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Trump showed up there for a interview. He was not there a lot nor did he send 125 people there to work LOL. He can't help himself. taking over the GOP was the easiest thing in the world for him, all he had to do was parrot your garbage propaganda, super duper, with his usual elaborations LOL.
/—-/ Prove it, or STFU

www.citizenfreepress.com ^

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

i guess someone replied to our breitbart true news.
All I remember was he bragged about his building being the tallest now (it wasn't) him having hundreds of died friends (didn't go to one funeral) and the fire chief who had no record of his "workers" (you had to register).
And seeing the tower go down from 4 miles away.
Incredible low life

/—-/ Prove it, or STFU
It's called Google trump u rube
Stupid kindergarten foul mouth.
Too dumb to know the def of liberal.
Latin?
Liber, free?
Typical trump rube.
No idea of the meaning of the words he spouts

Forum List

Back