🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here’s What We Know Now: The Warrant Was for EVERY Document Trump Had During His Entire Term

Yep.. all four years. He just refused to play by the rules especially about documents. He behaved like a petulant dictator. Trump has had 7 legal teams in the past six years. They can't stand him either. He doesn't listen and he doesn't pay his bills.
Sure.
1661021335832.gif

The staff has made it public for five years. They had a team dedicated to taping the torn documents back together. Where have you been the past six years? It was impossible for them to brief Trump. He got bored after 5 minutes and thought he knew it all. He said that he was his own advisor.
When?

Yep.. all four years. He just refused to play by the rules especially about documents. He behaved like a petulant dictator. Trump has had 7 legal teams in the past six years. They can't stand him either. He doesn't listen and he doesn't pay his bills.
You’re hilarious

Fake news like you? Nope

Kelly Anne Conway was one.. and the pretty brunette was another, but there are dozens. Nobody liked working for him. He's stupid and stubborn.. has tantrums. Putin said he got tired of explaining things over and over again to Trump.

Kelly Anne Conway was one.. and the pretty brunette was another, but there are dozens. Nobody liked working for him. He's stupid and stubborn.. has tantrums. Putin said he got tired of explaining things over and over again to Trump.
Sounds like 2? You should stay inside and keep your tds to your self

Yep, this would all be just a bad joke if it wasn't such a serious escalation by the UNiparty against DT & by proxy, all of his supporters & all those who still want a free America.

They have dragged us into dangerous new territory & it wasn't just by stupidity or incompetence.
There's a deeper plan here that isn't just about preventing DT from running again

Trump is paranoid too. So was Gaddafi. You're in good company.

No, sorry, Trump loses because if he had fully cooperated in June, they wouldn't have gone back to sweep his estate on Monday. Pretty common sense stuff really.
Wrong. The group that went through the documents in June is not the same group that showed up Aug 8. The later were the same people who worked on Crossfire-Hurricane.

Regardless of what it's true intentions were.

It succeeded, of course.

The goal is to gather as much intel and "dirt" as possible by any means necessary, then as any unfruitful attempts at justice are played out and fail ultimately, USE that info to further indict, convict, implicate, smear or otherwise harm the intended target.

The Marxists are having FANTASTIC success with this strategy and all that can be "hoped" for is that someday "justice" might prevail. So far none.

The dirty, deceptive Left continues it's winning streak while the others continue to play by the rules and pray.

Me thinks you are confused! Nothing says what you said. A cnn lawyer analyst has stated I’m right! You have not presented any material that says otherwise. So, nope
Me thinks you can't read or don't care to. I gave you a link to the Presidential Records Act which states clearly that presidential records are not the property of the president but the American people. The president is only a custodian of those records which passes to the National Achieves when he leaves office.

Me thinks you can't read or don't care to. I gave you a link to the Presidential Records Act which states clearly that presidential records are not the property of the president but the American people. The president is only a custodian of those records which passes to the National Achieves when he leaves office.
You ignore law sir

NARA isn’t a criminal statute. If we raided a former presidents house over presidential records…..

NARA isn’t a criminal statute. If we raided a former presidents house over presidential records…..
It is a crime and there is punish.
The presidential records, U.S.C. §§ 2201–2209 defines what are presidential records and makes clear that they are government property. It is not a criminal statue but
18 U.S.C. section 641 is and it covers taking and destroying government property and punishment of a fine or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both. Whether it is serious or not depends on what was taken and what was destroyed.

Forum List

Back