Here's why Ebola is no longer in the news....

I care about most Americans, and a slight precaution is better than none... we saw what the African's did with AIDS to this country, you should LEARN after an epidemic like that... but the Nubian in charge, apparently, care more about his POLITICS, than his fellow Americans!
What did the Africans do? I know its hard but use your words please.

But YOU'RE supposed to be intelligent, you mean you're THAT STUPID and now admit it?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
No. I asked you what the Africans did since you claimed they did something to this country. You should be able to tell us in a simple sentence if your attention span lasts that long.

Ah, I MISPOKE, it was a HAITAIN that brought AIDS to America in 1969... same people really!

Moron.

Yes, you are!

55391499.jpg

Yes, because YOU know so much...:ahole-1:

CDC Caught Lying Airborne Transmission of Ebola Confirmed - EndAllDisease.com

Oh Gawd, it's an anti vaccination site.
Then try this one, or look it up yourself, if capable, which I sincerely doubt!

Ace News Desk 2014 From Pigs to Monkeys Ebola Goes Airborne

I think I'll stick with reliable sources, thank you.

Now this fool thinks Ebola is airborne. Where do they find these nutcases? :lmao:

And neither are you, Bro!
Actually I am. Thats why I told you that you were wrong from the get go.

Sorry, I'd believe you were Einstein's missing brother before I'd believe anything you post! :badgrin::badgrin:
I dont need your belief. I just answered your question. You are not an expert but I am. Thats why you were wrong and I have been proven right.

Then, you are one shitty expert!
You are a worse non expert considering the fact your fear mongering has been proven wrong......again.

No, it hasn't...because YOU say so?....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Is that why the PENTAGON is quarantining all soldiers back from Africa, because they are just FINE?.... Damn, I'm having fun here with 2 subversive idiots, that's total IQ is less than room temperature... Please continue! I'll be back after supper to garner more chuckles from those subversives that agree with these dimwits.... Now Asslapse, call your friends to join in!

Surely you kid. I thought the apocalypse was coming complete with ebola zombies.giving people SARS and AIDS as secondary infections. I thought this was done on purpose to provide a reason to institute martial law?

That's your problem, you TRY t think instead of KNOWING!
that's right. you have to use the vigilante method. skip thinking. the less thinking you do, the better. in fact, if everything could just be put into cartoon form so that we could do the minimum amount of thinking and go straight to knowing that would be best.

The simple fact is, you pond scum don't operate well when confronted with the written language, so I've found that pictures usually, but not always, convey the message I'm trying to get across to you 2 digit IQ'd inferiors. Sorry, I just don't have a cartoon for this, but perhaps you can find a conservative to explain it to you, but you must want him, it will take, at least, a half hour of his precious time to do so! :ahole-1:
how's that ballot stuffing in arizona thread working out for you? done any thinking on that, or still just going straight to the knowing?

Working out fine, there's Democratic voter fraud going on everywhere!.... You don't read the news much, do you?
right. everywhere. just not where you claimed it was. interesting.

Actually I am. Thats why I told you that you were wrong from the get go.

Sorry, I'd believe you were Einstein's missing brother before I'd believe anything you post! :badgrin::badgrin:
I dont need your belief. I just answered your question. You are not an expert but I am. Thats why you were wrong and I have been proven right.

Then, you are one shitty expert!
You are a worse non expert considering the fact your fear mongering has been proven wrong......again.

No, it hasn't...because YOU say so?....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Is that why the PENTAGON is quarantining all soldiers back from Africa, because they are just FINE?.... Damn, I'm having fun here with 2 subversive idiots, that's total IQ is less than room temperature... Please continue! I'll be back after supper to garner more chuckles from those subversives that agree with these dimwits.... Now Asslapse, call your friends to join in!
Yes it has....because I say so. Along with the fact that transmission of disease follows the pattern of a non-airborne disease moron.

The military always does worse case scenario fool. Evidently you have never served in the military. Stop trying to pump yourself up to gain courage. You always look like an idiot but today you have simply out done yourself. Go find a cartoon to post in order to voice your displeasure.

Apparently you missed post #12, or more likely, it didn't fit your subversive agenda... I vote #2!
That is just more of your scare tactics being proven wrong.

We had a guy with symptoms of Ebola walking around interacting with people in a major city, and of all the people he was in contact with who got infected? A couple of healthcare workers who dealt with his fluids in a hospital. All the silly fear mongering about it being airborne, or living on surfaces for a long time, etc. all come to zilch. You were wrong.

Apparently you missed post #12, or more likely, it didn't fit your subversive agenda... I vote #2!

We had a guy with symptoms of Ebola walking around interacting with people in a major city, and of all the people he was in contact with who got infected? A couple of healthcare workers who dealt with his fluids in a hospital. All the silly fear mongering about it being airborne, or living on surfaces for a long time, etc. all come to zilch. You were wrong.
Evidently the meaning of airborne eludes those of low intellect.
When all else fails fall back to the cartoons? I knew you get exhausted from using your words. :laugh:

Evidently the meaning of airborne eludes those of low intellect.
When all else fails fall back to the cartoons? I knew you get exhausted from using your words. :laugh:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

30552_image.jpg

Forum List

Back