Here's why Ebola is no longer in the news....

168u7et.jpg

Zero Hedge ^

ZeroHedge: Here's why Ebola is no longer in the news Forbes’ David Kroll – an adjunct professor at Duke University Medical Center - notes: The Associated Press and other press outlets have agreed not to report on suspected cases of Ebola in the United States until a positive viral RNA test is completed. In other words, the mainstream media has agreed not to report on any suspected Ebola cases. I guess the Ebola czar has been a busy boy, after all ... you know, preventing panic and all that.

f2sq5k.jpg

I'm sorry the Ebola Panic is no longer working for you.

168u7et.jpg

Zero Hedge ^

ZeroHedge: Here's why Ebola is no longer in the news Forbes’ David Kroll – an adjunct professor at Duke University Medical Center - notes: The Associated Press and other press outlets have agreed not to report on suspected cases of Ebola in the United States until a positive viral RNA test is completed. In other words, the mainstream media has agreed not to report on any suspected Ebola cases. I guess the Ebola czar has been a busy boy, after all ... you know, preventing panic and all that.

f2sq5k.jpg

I'm sorry the Ebola Panic is no longer working for you.

193304.jpg

Oh, the world is so scary when you're a conservatard!

And so fucking stupid when you are a liberal!

You should post another scary Ebola picture.

Then, thousands of people will surely die, and Obama will be to blame.

And you will be happy.

Why would I be happy when CONSERVATIVES are the ones that want to protect, even scum like you!

Because you can blame Obama.

And that's what makes you conservatards happiest.

yes, people like yourself do look stupid to liberals.

To you mentally ill scum, that's a forgone conclusion.... you have no logic, or common sense, so everything you see and do is skewed!
says the man who started a thread on ballot stuffing in arizona.

Which is true! :badgrin:

To you mentally ill scum, that's a forgone conclusion.... you have no logic, or common sense, so everything you see and do is skewed!

Oh no!

1 person has died from Ebola!

Panic! Panic!

So you want many more infected! Thanks for admitting it!

says the man who started a thread on ballot stuffing in arizona.

Which is true! :badgrin:
no. it's true you started the thread. it's not true that there was anything illegal going on, as you claimed there was.

but then just like you're hyperbole on ebola, it's no surprise that the truth interests you far less than who you can damage with a lie.

You should post another scary Ebola picture.

Then, thousands of people will surely die, and Obama will be to blame.

And you will be happy.

Why would I be happy when CONSERVATIVES are the ones that want to protect, even scum like you!

Because you can blame Obama.

And that's what makes you conservatards happiest.

Watch out, Obuma ate dog, PIG is the next step!

2h4w6fp.jpg

Forum List

Back