Heres why the national leftists decided they had to destroy South Carolina

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Charleston has shown the world what a true community looks like - Post and Courier

That says it all.

Charleston and our state in general has responded to 2 nationally and globally covered incidents. The police shooting and the church sbooting.

And no one rioted. Rather...we united. The left tried. I live here...and I saw them. Media and outsiders came and tried to stir up racial hostility. It failed. We united...with the peak moment a 10, 000 person Unity Chain across our massive harbor bridge.

This racial and partisan unity....stunned the left. Why? Its South Carolina. Its a red state. A gun state. A low tax non union state. A religious state. A state where big business and minorities are both flocking to. Heck...it even loves the violent sport of football.

UNITY among races isnt supposed to happen under those conditions.

But it did. So what do they do? They find a flag flying at a civil war soldiers monument...120 miles inland from Charleston that has been there 15 years without most residents caring or even being aware of it...and they signaled the attack. And the hordes of brain dead liberals attacked.

They must attack this state. As I said...if the nation sees racial unity in a state that is under so many red state conditions....they'll see through the left's bullshit.

South Carolina blacks have been too intimidated to seek equality with their white supremacist masters - until now.

South Carolina blacks have been too intimidated to seek equality with their white supremacist masters - until now.

Blacks have been cowering until now in 'Laff-Hota' land...........:cuckoo:........and.........:lame2:.

They must attack this state. As I said...if the nation sees racial unity in a state that is under so many red state conditions....they'll see through the left's bullshit.

You are saying it was outsiders who forced the removal of that flag? Not very observant, are you?

Charleston has shown the world what a true community looks like - Post and Courier

That says it all.

Charleston and our state in general has responded to 2 nationally and globally covered incidents. The police shooting and the church sbooting.

And no one rioted. Rather...we united. The left tried. I live here...and I saw them. Media and outsiders came and tried to stir up racial hostility. It failed. We united...with the peak moment a 10, 000 person Unity Chain across our massive harbor bridge.

This racial and partisan unity....stunned the left. Why? Its South Carolina. Its a red state. A gun state. A low tax non union state. A religious state. A state where big business and minorities are both flocking to. Heck...it even loves the violent sport of football.

But it did. So what do they do? They find a flag flying at a civil war soldiers monument...120 miles inland from Charleston that has been there 15 years without most residents caring or even being aware of it...and they signaled the attack. And the hordes of brain dead liberals attacked.
The good people of S. Carolina showed conservatives and other people of intelligence the best way to deal with the vocal minority of the progressives in this country.

Simply smile at them, and continue to live your life as you always have, without giving them any thought, nor by being cowed by their shrill screaming.

The flag won't fly over the S. Carolina capital now. I suspect that won't make a shits bit of difference to the mom who has to get her kids off to school before she has to rush out the door to work, or to the community center.

People in S. Carolina will continue to fly the Confederate Battle Flag on their homes, in their yards, and stick them on their trucks, cars, and SUV's.

In other words, they're simply going to ignore the progressives and continue on.

After all, what can they [progressives] actually do about that? Not a damn thing.

That says it all.

I believe the attack on the Confederate flag represents an empty symbolic victory for liberals. The go for easy targets like that because they're too chickenshit to directly address the problems of violence and racism in this country. The Republicans will all willingly sacrifice the flag....precisely because it is only symbolic.

That says it all.

I believe the attack on the Confederate flag represents an empty symbolic victory for liberals. The go for easy targets like that because they're too chickenshit to directly address the problems of violence and racism in this country. The Republicans will all willingly sacrifice the flag....precisely because it is only symbolic.
Yep. Its just another Pyrrhic victory for them....

A Pyrrhic victory is a victory that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is tantamount to defeat. Someone who wins a Pyrrhic victory has been victorious in some way; however, the heavy toll negates any sense of achievement or profit (another term for this would be "hollow victory")

That says it all.

Good to see paranoid imagination is not dead in South Carolina. There is no situation so benign that it can't be evolved into some sort of them-against-us conspiracy on the internets. Looks to me like the only one unsatisfied with the resolution is the OP.

Charleston... Charleston... isn't that run by... Democrats?
hair-fire.gif

Isn't that supposed to mean holocaustic horror, violent degradation and the heartbreak of psoriasis?

Damn. Where are the partisan hacks when you need 'em.

That says it all.

A Pyrrhic victory is a victory that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is tantamount to defeat. Someone who wins a Pyrrhic victory has been victorious in some way; however, the heavy toll negates any sense of achievement or profit (another term for this would be "hollow victory")
I think we should consider removing the stars and stripes too. After all, it was our revered founding fathers who created a slave republic.

That says it all.

I think we should consider removing the stars and stripes too. After all, it was our revered founding fathers who created a slave republic.
Have at it, if you think you can get the votes to make it a law.

Until then, I'll just laugh at the people who want to, and continue to give respect to that flag and salute it on proper occasions.

It would be interesting to see anyone try and stop Me from doing so.

That says it all.

Have at it, if you think you can get the votes to make it a law.

Until then, I'll just laugh at the people who want to, and continue to give respect to that flag and salute it on proper occasions.

It would be interesting to see anyone try and stop Me from doing so.
I think that's only fair, if we measure progress through meaningless symbolisms.

I think the the title of this post is mistyped here what it should say...

Heres why the capitalist decided they had to destroy cultures around the world

Forum List

Back