Heres why the national leftists decided they had to destroy South Carolina

Charleston has shown the world what a true community looks like - Post and Courier

That says it all.

Charleston and our state in general has responded to 2 nationally and globally covered incidents. The police shooting and the church sbooting.

And no one rioted. Rather...we united. The left tried. I live here...and I saw them. Media and outsiders came and tried to stir up racial hostility. It failed. We united...with the peak moment a 10, 000 person Unity Chain across our massive harbor bridge.

This racial and partisan unity....stunned the left. Why? Its South Carolina. Its a red state. A gun state. A low tax non union state. A religious state. A state where big business and minorities are both flocking to. Heck...it even loves the violent sport of football.

UNITY among races isnt supposed to happen under those conditions.

But it did. So what do they do? They find a flag flying at a civil war soldiers monument...120 miles inland from Charleston that has been there 15 years without most residents caring or even being aware of it...and they signaled the attack. And the hordes of brain dead liberals attacked.

I believe the attack on the Confederate flag represents an empty symbolic victory for liberals. The go for easy targets like that because they're too chickenshit to directly address the problems of violence and racism in this country. The Republicans will all willingly sacrifice the flag....precisely because it is only symbolic.
Yep. Its just another Pyrrhic victory for them....

A Pyrrhic victory is a victory that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is tantamount to defeat. Someone who wins a Pyrrhic victory has been victorious in some way; however, the heavy toll negates any sense of achievement or profit (another term for this would be "hollow victory")
I think we should consider removing the stars and stripes too. After all, it was our revered founding fathers who created a slave republic.
Have at it, if you think you can get the votes to make it a law.

Until then, I'll just laugh at the people who want to, and continue to give respect to that flag and salute it on proper occasions.

It would be interesting to see anyone try and stop Me from doing so.
I think that's only fair, if we measure progress through meaningless symbolisms.
Progress to many people is measured by how free they are to live their lives the way they see fit.

As a general rule, that means less government. When government decides to butt in, then an intelligent person ignores it and turns their back on the people pushing that agenda.

Charleston has shown the world what a true community looks like - Post and Courier

That says it all.

Charleston and our state in general has responded to 2 nationally and globally covered incidents. The police shooting and the church sbooting.

And no one rioted. Rather...we united. The left tried. I live here...and I saw them. Media and outsiders came and tried to stir up racial hostility. It failed. We united...with the peak moment a 10, 000 person Unity Chain across our massive harbor bridge.

This racial and partisan unity....stunned the left. Why? Its South Carolina. Its a red state. A gun state. A low tax non union state. A religious state. A state where big business and minorities are both flocking to. Heck...it even loves the violent sport of football.

But it did. So what do they do? They find a flag flying at a civil war soldiers monument...120 miles inland from Charleston that has been there 15 years without most residents caring or even being aware of it...and they signaled the attack. And the hordes of brain dead liberals attacked.

How dare those "outsiders" want to to cause trouble on whitey T crackers plantation by riling up everyone up!. Next we will hear" our black people are happy here, we treat them real good, damn outside agitators are stirring them up."

That says it all.

Good to see paranoid imagination is not dead in South Carolina. There is no situation so benign that it can't be evolved into some sort of them-against-us conspiracy on the internets. Looks to me like the only one unsatisfied with the resolution is the OP.

Charleston... Charleston... isn't that run by... Democrats?
hair-fire.gif

Isn't that supposed to mean holocaustic horror, violent degradation and the heartbreak of psoriasis?

Damn. Where are the partisan hacks when you need 'em.

Why yes...Charlestons mayor is a Democrat. Mayor Joe Riley...been in office for 40 years. North Charlestons a Republican. Mount Pleasant a Republican. (City of Charleston is 120k people surrounded by metro are of 800K). Our governor is an Indian female. And the US Senator from cCharleston is a black Republican. ..Tim Scott.

And we all united in harmony. And jobs are flocking here. BMW. Boeing. Volvo. Mercedez. Google. Amazon.

Minority families are moving here in huge numbers for a better life. We are pro gun. Anti union. Low tax. Religious. And we love football.

Liberals hate this state. Its why they had to search 120 miles inland to find SOMETHING to distract from the image Charleston was showing the nation. THAT image is NOT supposed to happen in a red state.

Its ok. The flag will and should come down. And our state will keep getting jobs...and minority families...fleeing blue states to come here for a better life.

Whitey T cracker sezzzzzz.. Everything is fine here in S.C. my negroes tell me that , They tell me they love the flag of slavery and racism, we are in unity!!

That says it all.

How dare those "outsiders" want to to cause trouble on whitey T crackers plantation by riling up everyone up!. Next we will hear" our black people are happy here, we treat them real good, damn outside agitators are stirring them up."

Um...no. Our black people are wonderful. They mourned and marched alongside all their neighbors...of all colors.

Most black folks ARE happy here. They have jobs. And dont pay much in taxes. Thats why so many are MOVING here and away from liberal shitholes.

That says it all.

Good to see paranoid imagination is not dead in South Carolina. There is no situation so benign that it can't be evolved into some sort of them-against-us conspiracy on the internets. Looks to me like the only one unsatisfied with the resolution is the OP.

hair-fire.gif

Isn't that supposed to mean holocaustic horror, violent degradation and the heartbreak of psoriasis?

Why yes...Charlestons mayor is a Democrat. Mayor Joe Riley...been in office for 40 years. North Charlestons a Republican. Mount Pleasant a Republican. (City of Charleston is 120k people surrounded by metro are of 800K). Our governor is an Indian female. And the US Senator from cCharleston is a black Republican. ..Tim Scott.

And we all united in harmony. And jobs are flocking here. BMW. Boeing. Volvo. Mercedez. Google. Amazon.

Minority families are moving here in huge numbers for a better life. We are pro gun. Anti union. Low tax. Religious. And we love football.

Liberals hate this state. Its why they had to search 120 miles inland to find SOMETHING to distract from the image Charleston was showing the nation. THAT image is NOT supposed to happen in a red state.

Its ok. The flag will and should come down. And our state will keep getting jobs...and minority families...fleeing blue states to come here for a better life.

aaaaannnd the hypocrisy note flies over his head like a flag on a pole, and right back to conspiracy fantasies. So predictable.

Whitey T cracker sezzzzzz.. Everything is fine here in S.C. my negroes tell me that , They tell me they love the flag of slavery and racism, we are in unity!!

Haha. Moron. Yeah...well...the world saw how Charleston residents reacted....all of them of all colors. MSNBC doesnt show you that....

That says it all.

hair-fire.gif

aaaaannnd the hypocrisy note flies over his head like a flag on a pole, and right back to conspiracy fantasies. So predictable.

Ha. Did it? "Unity" means a diverse community. ..who work and live and love and pray together. Charleston is that. Conservatives and Democrats. Black and white. A red state culture breeds cities like that.

Forum List

Back