Here's your UCLA shooter

the only way to get into this plane of existence is birth...the only way to leave is physical death...the spirit lives on where ever we came from....so when a human "dies" we are just going back...to us it seems a tragedy.....to God we are just moving from one mode of existence to another....

So when he flooded the world, those humans lived on on the other side....the transition sucks....but that's what we have.

Try to think joe....I know your pea brain is incapable of it...but think about the deeper issues..

First, that works on the assumption that we have an existiance beyond the physical one. There's no evidence for that. (It also indicates the way you've worded it that we exist before we are conceived is some form.)

I should point out the concept of life after death is a recent development in the Abrahamic Religions. The Ancient Hebrews did not believe you continued to exist after you die. Most sects of Judaism still don't believe it.

But if you DO believe Christian dogma, then before Jesus came, people who died didn't go to heaven anyway. So not only did God drown the babies in this life, he condemned them to an eternity in Limbo or Hell or Sheol in the next life. That actually kind of makes it sound a little worse when you put it that way.

So while not as Mean-Spirited as Sister Mary Butch and her "Wicked" babies deserving to be drowned, it was still... retarded. God Does not get to be called "Good" for drowning every baby in the world and then sending them to Limbo.
"God Does not get to be called "Good" for drowningevery baby in the world and then sendingthem to Limbo."
So now you acknowledge that God exists? Good for you.

the only way to get into this plane of existence is birth...the only way to leave is physical death...the spirit lives on where ever we came from....so when a human "dies" we are just going back...to us it seems a tragedy.....to God we are just moving from one mode of existence to another....

So when he flooded the world, those humans lived on on the other side....the transition sucks....but that's what we have.

Try to think joe....I know your pea brain is incapable of it...but think about the deeper issues..

First, that works on the assumption that we have an existiance beyond the physical one. There's no evidence for that. (It also indicates the way you've worded it that we exist before we are conceived is some form.)

I should point out the concept of life after death is a recent development in the Abrahamic Religions. The Ancient Hebrews did not believe you continued to exist after you die. Most sects of Judaism still don't believe it.

But if you DO believe Christian dogma, then before Jesus came, people who died didn't go to heaven anyway. So not only did God drown the babies in this life, he condemned them to an eternity in Limbo or Hell or Sheol in the next life. That actually kind of makes it sound a little worse when you put it that way.

So while not as Mean-Spirited as Sister Mary Butch and her "Wicked" babies deserving to be drowned, it was still... retarded. God Does not get to be called "Good" for drowning every baby in the world and then sending them to Limbo.

Blah blah blah...we'll find out when we die...

"God Does not get to be called "Good" for drowningevery baby in the world and then sendingthem to Limbo."

Please read my entire post. Then get someone to help you with the big words, Cleetus.

Another Bible Thumper who can't answer simple logical questions.

Hey, good question for you guys, if you had a friend who demanded you constantly praise him, threatened to do horrible things to you if you didn't, and was in constant need of money, would you still have that person as a friend?

So why would you want that being as a God?

Please read my entire post. Then get someone to help you with the big words, Cleetus.

Another Bible Thumper who can't answer simple logical questions.

Hey, good question for you guys, if you had a friend who demanded you constantly praise him, threatened to do horrible things to you if you didn't, and was in constant need of money, would you still have that person as a friend?

So why would you want that being as a God?
Simple question for you, was you born a retard or did drugs do the trick?

Like I said, what did the trick for me was when my Mom got cancer, and everyone in the Parish prayed for her to get better.

She didn't.

Then a Nun at her funeral said "God had a good reason".

Pretty much after that, I've dedicated my life to debunking religion, mocking it, and pointing out it's logical fallacies...

And the worst you guys can do is sputter, "but wait until you die".

When I die, I'll be dead. Done. Nothing after that. But I'll be damned if I'll scare myself out of enjoying life because it might offend an imaginary sky pixie.

Like I said, what did the trick for me was when my Mom got cancer, and everyone in the Parish prayed for her to get better.

She didn't.

Then a Nun at her funeral said "God had a good reason".

Pretty much after that, I've dedicated my life to debunking religion, mocking it, and pointing out it's logical fallacies...

And the worst you guys can do is sputter, "but wait until you die".

When I die, I'll be dead. Done. Nothing after that. But I'll be damned if I'll scare myself out of enjoying life because it might offend an imaginary sky pixie.
Keep believing that. The answers are in the Bible, you just have to believe. God bless and good luck.

Keep believing that. The answers are in the Bible, you just have to believe. God bless and good luck.

I've read the bible. NO answers, just a lot of superstitions and ugly stories about people pissing themselves over nature.

The sooner we cure this mental disease called Christianity, the better.

bible-warning.jpg

I've read the bible. NO answers, just a lot of superstitions and ugly stories about people pissing themselves over nature.

bible-warning.jpg
Yikes...that looks awful...how are they allowed to keep selling it?!

bible-warning.jpg
Shut up fool, it is Christianity that can cure you. Trust me, in the end, you lose.

Shut up fool, it is Christianity that can cure you. Trust me, in the end, you lose.

Christianity- proud sponsors of Witch Hunts, Crusades, Inquisitions, Heretic Burnings, Scientific suppression, misogyny, racism, child abuse and other general stupidity for 2000 years.

The best thing I ever did in my life was walk the fuck away from that nonsense.

christianity-the-belief-that-some-cosmic-jewish-zombie-can-make-you.jpg

And yet , you can't provide a single piece of evidence to suggest that this guy legally bought a gun.

The problem is these guys ALL buy their guns legally. Only a matter of time before we find out how easy it was for this guy to get a gun.

Obviously he got a gun, that hasn't been my point. You first claimed that he is mentally ill and was still able to legally buy a gun. I asked you to prove that. Of course you couldn't, so you moved the goal post.
Someone who does what he did is mentally ill. Goes w/o saying.

Forum List

Back