Here's your UCLA shooter

not to seem crude, but the professor probably deserved it. what is computational biomechanics anyways? sounds like they're trying to invent the terminator or the borg, maybe it turns out that maniak done us all a favor.
Typical libtard, justifying murder as long as the murderer is a minority.

Please show proof that he legally purchased a gun.

Then propose a law which you believe would have prevented this murder/suicide.

Then kill yourself because after a month of reading your posts I have concluded that the countries average IQ would increase with your demise.

Boy, you gun nuts should worry more about when one of your club goes of the reservation rather than worry about me mocking it.
You should worry about finding your brain you lost while having it out playing with it, zip up your pants next time.

Yeah.....please site [sic] where he says...."Amen I say to thee...go forth and murder all those people....."

Moron.

Please point out where is says that in the Koran...

If you want to really go toe to toe, I promise you I can get you more bloodthirsty bible verse than you can find Koranic verses.

Here's my favorite.

Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks. - Psalm 137:9.

Yeah.....please site [sic] where he says...."Amen I say to thee...go forth and murder all those people....."

Moron.

If you want to really go toe to toe, I promise you I can get you more bloodthirsty bible verse than you can find Koranic verses.

Here's my favorite.

Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks. - Psalm 137:9.

Did Jesus say that? We are talking Jesus.......and please......quote the entire passage......not just snippets....left wing editing leaves a lot to be desired....

Did Jesus say that? We are talking Jesus.......and please......quote the entire passage......not just snippets....left wing editing leaves a lot to be desired....

Two points.

1) Jesus and God are the same being. Therefore, if you accept the Bible is the world of God, then God is advocating the murder.

2) Okay, here's more of it, it doesn't get better in context.

Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Bonus points- You still have yet to produce verses of the Koran in Context to prove they are bloodthirstier than Xians.

And Jesus..as God...did not tell his followers to murder anyone....show us where he did....

Moron.

Here's my favorite.

That verse is talking about the Babylonians and what they did to the Hebrews. I have said it before, idiots try to use the Bible to prove their point and fail. Understand the Bible before using it. The Koran is nothing but satans handbook.

Two points.

1) Jesus and God are the same being. Therefore, if you accept the Bible is the world of God, then God is advocating the murder.

2) Okay, here's more of it, it doesn't get better in context.

Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Bonus points- You still have yet to produce verses of the Koran in Context to prove they are bloodthirstier than Xians.
You are an idiot.

That verse is talking about the Babylonians and what they did to the Hebrews. I have said it before, idiots try to use the Bible to prove their point and fail. Understand the Bible before using it. The Koran is nothing but satans handbook.

so your God thinks it's okay to smash in the heads of babies because they are Babylonians when the Babylonians were just doing God's will? Kind of like how God sent out the Angel of Death to kill all the Egyptian Babies after HE hardened Pharaoh's heart.

There's just a lot of truly fucked up shit in the Bible. There might be as much fucked up sh it in the Koran, but you guys never post verses in context.

And Jesus..as God...did not tell his followers to murder anyone....show us where he did....

God as God told his followers to kill people a lot.

1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

NUMBERS 21:3 The Lord gave the Canaanites over to Israel, who "completely destroyed them and their towns."

NUMBERS 31:17-18 God commanded Moses to kill all of the male Midianite children and "kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

so your God thinks it's okay to smash in the heads of babies because they are Babylonians when the Babylonians were just doing God's will? Kind of like how God sent out the Angel of Death to kill all the Egyptian Babies after HE hardened Pharaoh's heart.

There's just a lot of truly fucked up shit in the Bible. There might be as much fucked up sh it in the Koran, but you guys never post verses in context.

1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

NUMBERS 21:3 The Lord gave the Canaanites over to Israel, who "completely destroyed them and their towns."

NUMBERS 31:17-18 God commanded Moses to kill all of the male Midianite children and "kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

And where did Jesus command that of his followers? Please...I am waiting for your Wikibible quotes.....

He is your God also, you just deny it. Stop using the Bible to defend your position when you don't understand it. Idiot.

Mark Twain was a lot smarter than you and still he was wrong.

No, he wasn't wrong.

The problem with you bible thumpers is that you tend to treat the Big Book of Bronze Age Fairy Tales like a Software Agreement. You don't read it, you just click "I agree".

What I find amazing is that most bible thumpers have no idea what is in the bible.
Yes he was. And I have and am reading the Bible. What I find amazing is idiots like you, funny how someone can be so stupid. The Bible is Gods word, you can deny it all your pea brain wants, but it is true. Good luck.

Forum List

Back