Here's your UCLA shooter

So you can neither prove he legally bought a gun, nor propose a single new law that would have prevented this murder/suicide? That's what I thought.

Sure I can propose a law. Don't let crazy people buy guns.

But that would eliminate about half the gun owners on USMB.

And yet , you can't provide a single piece of evidence to suggest that this guy legally bought a gun.

Crazy dude who is probably a Hindu who had a secret addiction to cheese burgers.

Too bad he had to take someone with him.

Are terrorists only allowed to use a gun if they bought it legally? Propose a law? Sure. No more immigrant Muslims.

Was he Muslim?

What about when one of you white people go on a shooting spree? Can we ban anymore white people from entering the country?

We have an immigration problem.
How about we stop importing Obama's terrorist friends into our country. Let's end this shit before we turn into France, Germany, Greece.....

Where did it say he's an immigrant?

Undergrad in India.

So not exactly a breeding ground of terrorists.

Category:Islamic terrorism in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India isn't pumping out Islamic extremists and ISIS fighters like the middle eastern nations and nobody has determined what this shooter's religion was, if he was religious at all. Even if he was Muslim it's irrelevant because this shooting was the result of a personal dispute, which happens all the time.

And yet , you can't provide a single piece of evidence to suggest that this guy legally bought a gun.

The problem is these guys ALL buy their guns legally. Only a matter of time before we find out how easy it was for this guy to get a gun.

Obviously he got a gun, that hasn't been my point. You first claimed that he is mentally ill and was still able to legally buy a gun. I asked you to prove that. Of course you couldn't, so you moved the goal post.

We have an immigration problem.
How about we stop importing Obama's terrorist friends into our country. Let's end this shit before we turn into France, Germany, Greece.....

Where did it say he's an immigrant?

Undergrad in India.

So not exactly a breeding ground of terrorists.

Category:Islamic terrorism in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India isn't pumping out Islamic extremists and ISIS fighters like the middle eastern nations and nobody has determined what this shooter's religion was, if he was religious at all. Even if he was Muslim it's irrelevant because this shooting was the result of a personal dispute, which happens all the time.

Yep, those who claim that EVERY incident involving a Muslim is b/c of their religion are not doing honest conversation any favors.

Plus, as you say, we have zero evidence that this guy even was a Muslim. It seems far more likely that he was a Hindu, but who knows for sure.

Are terrorists only allowed to use a gun if they bought it legally? Propose a law? Sure. No more immigrant Muslims.

Was he Muslim?

What about when one of you white people go on a shooting spree? Can we ban anymore white people from entering the country?

Yes he was Muslim. Did you really have any doubt?

If we do ban whites, will that stop Muslims from killing Americans? This isn't a white problem, this is a Muslim problem. If you think otherwise, look to Europe. Their Muslim problem is far worse than ours because the # of Muslims they let pour into their counter is so much higher.
You have seen the media try to avoid the issue. He's white, he's Indian, he's probably Hindu...
He was another murdering Muslim, with a hit list.
Obama does ban Christians every chance he gets though, if that will make you happy.......

Was he Muslim?

If we do ban whites, will that stop Muslims from killing Americans? This isn't a white problem, this is a Muslim problem. If you think otherwise, look to Europe. Their Muslim problem is far worse than ours because the # of Muslims they let pour into their counter is so much higher.
You have seen the media try to avoid the issue. He's white, he's Indian, he's probably Hindu...
Obama does ban Christians every chance he gets though, if that will make you happy.......

Where have you seen that he is a Muslim

How do you know that his religion had anything to do with his crime

Where has Obama banned Christians?

The problem is these guys ALL buy their guns legally. Only a matter of time before we find out how easy it was for this guy to get a gun.

And the 8,124 thugs in the inner cities....buy their gun illegally......

Again...how many crazies shoot exactly how few people each year.....? And with 357,000,000 million guns and 1 or 2 nuts a year you morons want the other 357,000,000 million gun owners to give up their guns...because 1 or 2 nuts a year use a gun illegally to murder people in gun free zones you created so that they can easily kill unarmed people...

And you think the guy shooting people is the nut.......

If 50 million people in this country legally bought a gun and shot and killed another 50 million people in this country, someone explain to me how that justifies violating MY 2nd Amendment rights.

You want to repeal the 2nd? Fine, gather up the votes and do it.

That is your ONLY recourse.

Was he Muslim?

Where have you seen that he is a Muslim

How do you know that his religion had anything to do with his crime

Where has Obama banned Christians?

He's not Muslim from what I've seen. He's Indian. A real Indian....not a Lyin Liz Warren type Indian.

Yep, those who claim that EVERY incident involving a Muslim is b/c of their religion are not doing honest conversation any favors.

Plus, as you say, we have zero evidence that this guy even was a Muslim. It seems far more likely that he was a Hindu, but who knows for sure.
The link at the beginning of this thread says he was a Muslim from India.

The link at the beginning of this thread says he was a Muslim from India.

Thanks, I didn't see that part.

But still, I don't see any evidence that Islam was the cause of this incident.

Obviously he got a gun, that hasn't been my point. You first claimed that he is mentally ill and was still able to legally buy a gun. I asked you to prove that. Of course you couldn't, so you moved the goal post.

Well, it only takes a matter of time.

Mainak Sarkar: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Police recovered two pistols at the scene, along with extra ammunition magazines. Beck told reporters both guns were purchased legally, and at least one was registered to Sarkar.

DONE!

Forum List

Back