Here's your UCLA shooter

Yes he was. And I have and am reading the Bible. What I find amazing is idiots like you, funny how someone can be so stupid. The Bible is Gods word, you can deny it all your pea brain wants, but it is true. Good luck.

So how is it that God didn't know the world was round? Or that the Earth wasn't the center the of the universe? Why did God tell his people to burn witches when witchcraft wasn't actually a thing.

There's a whole bunch of shit in the bible you don't follow, because you'd be arrested for doing so.

Yes he was. And I have and am reading the Bible. What I find amazing is idiots like you, funny how someone can be so stupid. The Bible is Gods word, you can deny it all your pea brain wants, but it is true. Good luck.

So how is it that God didn't know the world was round? Or that the Earth wasn't the center the of the universe? Why did God tell his people to burn witches when witchcraft wasn't actually a thing.

There's a whole bunch of shit in the bible you don't follow, because you'd be arrested for doing so.
Why are you so stupid?

Why are you so stupid?

duly noted you don't have an answer.

So did God understand Witches weren't a real thing when he ordered his followers to murder them? Exodus 22:18

Did God not know the earth moved when he made these verses?

1 Chronicles 16:30: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable.”

Psalm 93:1: “Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm ...”

Psalm 96:10: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable ...”

Psalm 104:5: “Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken.”

Isaiah 45:18: “...who made the earth and fashioned it, and himself fixed it fast...”

Did God really think the Earth was Flat when he wrote this...

Matthew 4:8
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; (KJV)

It would seem that if the Bible was the word of an omniscient God and not some guys just making shit up, they'd know these things.

Why are you so stupid?

duly noted you don't have an answer.

So did God understand Witches weren't a real thing when he ordered his followers to murder them? Exodus 22:18

Did God not know the earth moved when he made these verses?

1 Chronicles 16:30: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable.”

Psalm 93:1: “Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm ...”

Psalm 96:10: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable ...”

Psalm 104:5: “Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken.”

Isaiah 45:18: “...who made the earth and fashioned it, and himself fixed it fast...”

Did God really think the Earth was Flat when he wrote this...

Matthew 4:8
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; (KJV)

It would seem that if the Bible was the word of an omniscient God and not some guys just making shit up, they'd know these things.
Again, learn to comprehend what you are reading. All you have to do is learn to actually read and you will see your answers in the Bible, doubt you are smart enough though.
God knew sorcerers were liars and deceived the people.
He knows the Earth isn't flat.

Again, learn to comprehend what you are reading. All you have to do is learn to actually read and you will see your answers in the Bible, doubt you are smart enough though.

Dude, the problem is, you want to try to rationalize your Imaginary Sky Friend's bad behavior the way the spouse of a wife beater does.

There were no sorcerers or witches, and we know that today.

The dumb ass people who wrote the bible didn't. "God" was everything in the world they didn't understand.

Dude, the problem is, you want to try to rationalize your Imaginary Sky Friend's bad behavior the way the spouse of a wife beater does.

There were no sorcerers or witches, and we know that today.

The dumb ass people who wrote the bible didn't. "God" was everything in the world they didn't understand.
Obviously you don't know what you are talking about. Go back to school boy. Retard.

201606575051bb6481d.jpg

UCLA Shooter ID'd as Graduate Student Mainak Sarkar
Sarkar accused William S. Klug of stealing his computer code, killing him in a murder-suicide Wednesday.
UCLA Shooter ID'd as Graduate Student Mainak Sarkar

Another killer from a foreign culture.
was he indian or pakistani ?

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about. Go back to school boy. Retard.

I had 12 years of Bible Study in the Catholic Schools. Of course, they didn't tell you the stories that made God look like an even bigger prick than he was... like when he sent bears out to maul small children in 2 Kings.

But when I was in fifth grade, we had this nasty old nun who told us all about Noah's Ark, and how God drowned everyone in the world because they were wicked!

And when I asked why God drowned the babies, she said, "They were WICKED babies... WIIIIIICKED!!!!!"

50 years of arguing with you bible thumping twits, and I haven't seen an explanation of why God needed to drown every baby in the world that didn't sound just as retarded as that.

I had 12 years of Bible Study in the Catholic Schools. Of course, they didn't tell you the stories that made God look like an even bigger prick than he was... like when he sent bears out to maul small children in 2 Kings.

But when I was in fifth grade, we had this nasty old nun who told us all about Noah's Ark, and how God drowned everyone in the world because they were wicked!

And when I asked why God drowned the babies, she said, "They were WICKED babies... WIIIIIICKED!!!!!"

50 years of arguing with you bible thumping twits, and I haven't seen an explanation of why God needed to drown every baby in the world that didn't sound just as retarded as that.
Keep it up retard, God is keeping tabs. Sucks to be you. Problem was you went to a Catholic school. You are a bigger prick, prick!!!!!

Keep it up retard, God is keeping tabs. Sucks to be you. Problem was you went to a Catholic school. You are a bigger prick, prick!!!!!

There is no God. That you are pissing yourself over the anger of an imaginary bully is just a sad commentary on you.

Again, as retarded as what that nun said was, I haven't heard any of you Fundy retards come up with a better reason why a God who DROWNS EVERY BABY IN THE WORLD can be called good in any context.

There is no God. That you are pissing yourself over the anger of an imaginary bully is just a sad commentary on you.

Again, as retarded as what that nun said was, I haven't heard any of you Fundy retards come up with a better reason why a God who DROWNS EVERY BABY IN THE WORLD can be called good in any context.
Yawn.....God bless you.

I am sure God will be surprised to learn he doesn't exist....

the only way to get into this plane of existence is birth...the only way to leave is physical death...the spirit lives on where ever we came from....so when a human "dies" we are just going back...to us it seems a tragedy.....to God we are just moving from one mode of existence to another....

So when he flooded the world, those humans lived on on the other side....the transition sucks....but that's what we have.

Try to think joe....I know your pea brain is incapable of it...but think about the deeper issues..

the only way to get into this plane of existence is birth...the only way to leave is physical death...the spirit lives on where ever we came from....so when a human "dies" we are just going back...to us it seems a tragedy.....to God we are just moving from one mode of existence to another....

So when he flooded the world, those humans lived on on the other side....the transition sucks....but that's what we have.

Try to think joe....I know your pea brain is incapable of it...but think about the deeper issues..

First, that works on the assumption that we have an existiance beyond the physical one. There's no evidence for that. (It also indicates the way you've worded it that we exist before we are conceived is some form.)

I should point out the concept of life after death is a recent development in the Abrahamic Religions. The Ancient Hebrews did not believe you continued to exist after you die. Most sects of Judaism still don't believe it.

But if you DO believe Christian dogma, then before Jesus came, people who died didn't go to heaven anyway. So not only did God drown the babies in this life, he condemned them to an eternity in Limbo or Hell or Sheol in the next life. That actually kind of makes it sound a little worse when you put it that way.

So while not as Mean-Spirited as Sister Mary Butch and her "Wicked" babies deserving to be drowned, it was still... retarded. God Does not get to be called "Good" for drowning every baby in the world and then sending them to Limbo.

Forum List

Back