Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

Probably for the same reason that all major religions are against war and the killing of civilians but so-called followers of those religions do it all the time anyways.

The Christian nation of America dropped two atomic bombs on Japanese civilians during World War II

And the German city of Dresden which had no military value was carpet bombs and killed on told number of civilians also during World War II

I seriously doubt that Jesus would have approved of either of these actions.. :doubt:

Bode adamantly disagrees that we are a Christian nation, so she can't count any of those actions.

I agree now we are not a Christian nation but during World War II. We definitely were.

oh here's this strawman again. Feel free to compare number of civilians killed in the name of each religion in the last 20, no make it 50, in fact make it 200 years.

You do realize Sunni Man would see you dead if he could right. I mean a gay woman egads thats a stoning offense.

Is the commandment

"Thou shalt not kill"

or

"Thou shalt not kill in the name of religion"

?

What's the particular motivation to kill innocent civilians matter?

Dead is dead , you are correct. But if a person happens to be lets say black. or white whichever you prefer it doesn't matter to the discussion; and he kills a person. Did he kill because he was black , or white, or did he just happen to be a black , or white, who killed? Of course each case has to be looked at independently.

And before you even ask, yes absolutely I agree that not every Muslim who kills has done so in the name of Islam.

That's just common sense.

I'm just saying a christian killing a person or a christian killing a person in the name of christianity go against the commandment equally, one isn't worse or better than the other according to the Bible.

Yet we see it happen worldwide on an almost daily basis how can that be?

I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

Hopefully once we declare victory and get out of the Muslim countries things should settle down. :cool:

I REALLY doubt that! We weren't there in the first place, but they still attacked us.

Yes we were there.

And the second problem is that we were supplying Israel with weapons and money to kill Muslims.

Is the commandment

"Thou shalt not kill"

or

"Thou shalt not kill in the name of religion"

?

What's the particular motivation to kill innocent civilians matter?

Dead is dead , you are correct. But if a person happens to be lets say black. or white whichever you prefer it doesn't matter to the discussion; and he kills a person. Did he kill because he was black , or white, or did he just happen to be a black , or white, who killed? Of course each case has to be looked at independently.

And before you even ask, yes absolutely I agree that not every Muslim who kills has done so in the name of Islam.

I'm just saying a christian killing a person or a christian killing a person in the name of christianity go against the commandment equally, one isn't worse or better than the other according to the Bible.

Of course it isn't . The difference here is I condemn ANYONE including Christians who kill. Sunni Man has made it clear that he has no intentions of condemning Muslims who kill.

And THAT my friend is why the Muslims will ALWAYS and forever more be thought of as less than human by many Americans. What sort of piece of shit doesn't condemn the people who killed the victims of 9/11?

Probably for the same reason that all major religions are against war and the killing of civilians but so-called followers of those religions do it all the time anyways.

oh here's this strawman again. Feel free to compare number of civilians killed in the name of each religion in the last 20, no make it 50, in fact make it 200 years.

You do realize Sunni Man would see you dead if he could right. I mean a gay woman egads thats a stoning offense.

Bless your little heart, hello! :bye1:

The Christian nation of America dropped two atomic bombs on Japanese civilians during World War II

And the German city of Dresden which had no military value was carpet bombs and killed on told number of civilians also during World War II

I seriously doubt that Jesus would have approved of either of these actions.. :doubt:

Bode adamantly disagrees that we are a Christian nation, so she can't count any of those actions.
Why, hello again. :bye1: Bless your heart.

I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

Hopefully once we declare victory and get out of the Muslim countries things should settle down. :cool:

I REALLY doubt that! We weren't there in the first place, but they still attacked us.

You understand Osama became a hero because he and other rebels won the 1st War in Afghanistan which they would not have won it if weren't for US military and financial backing, correct?

Of course it isn't . The difference here is I condemn ANYONE including Christians who kill. Sunni Man has made it clear that he has no intentions of condemning Muslims who kill.

And THAT my friend is why the Muslims will ALWAYS and forever more be thought of as less than human by many Americans. What sort of piece of shit doesn't condemn the people who killed the victims of 9/11?

Using what one anonymous poster says on a message board isn't an excuse for "many americans to think muslims are less than human", there is no excuse for being bigotted towards billions of people.

I am not considering Cain because of his stance on Muslim, but thanks for the advice! Lol!

In that case, you better have a burka ready

You do know Obama is a Muslim right?

I just said i wouldn't vote for Cain "because" of his stance on Muslims, but i didn't say i didn't agree with that stance. And yes, i know Obama is a Muslim and we need to get rid of him soon...and not just because he's muslim.

But Caroljo,

Don't you think Obama being a Muslim is a good reason to get rid of him? I mean, Republicans have kept him in check and Fox News makes sure we know his every movement.

But aren't you afraid that that Muslim Obama will implement Sharia Law?

Thats right,America is a Christian nation,Get out muslim savage!!!

Using what one anonymous poster says on a message board isn't an excuse for "many americans to think muslims are less than human", there is no excuse for being bigotted towards billions of people.

What that one idiot says is reflective of what MOST Muslims think, or at least they won't speak out meaning the IMPRESSION we get is that MOST Muslims , certainly not all, refuse to condemn the killings done by these Islamic fanatics.

I don't offer it as an excuse, I give it as a reason. And it is reasonable to be mad at an entire group of people who will not condemn those within their group who have killed innocent people.

I dont need a excuse to hate islam and muslims.They give me plenty of GOOD reasons.

Yes,The same tea party that kicked democRAT liberal ass in the midterm elections.lol

Yes...That Tea Party

And I can't wait till Romney wins the GOP nomination and the TeaTards throw a tantrum and run their own candidate

Well if its Romney and obama running they SHOULD pick another candidate.Romney
and obama are BOTH leftwing radical liberals.

Hate to break it to you...

But given the pitiful turnout of Republican candidates, Romney is the only legitimate option

Nothing will piss off the TeaTards worse

What that one idiot says is reflective of what MOST Muslims think, or at least they won't speak out meaning the IMPRESSION we get is that MOST Muslims , certainly not all, refuse to condemn the killings done by these Islamic fanatics.

I don't offer it as an excuse, I give it as a reason. And it is reasonable to be mad at an entire group of people who will not condemn those within their group who have killed innocent people.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrOr64mzxyU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Islam condemns terrorism‬‏[/ame]

The only people who don't hear muslims condemn 9/11 and similar actions are those who choose not to listen, a simple 5 second google search of "muslims condemn 9/11" will end all the boogeyman stories going on in anyone's head if they have an open mind.

However rarely do facts change the mind of a bigot, the only way to get through to a bigot is personal interaction, so if a bigot doesn't personally interact with a group of people they're bigotted against it's very likely their bigotry will never change.

In that case, you better have a burka ready

You do know Obama is a Muslim right?

I just said i wouldn't vote for Cain "because" of his stance on Muslims, but i didn't say i didn't agree with that stance. And yes, i know Obama is a Muslim and we need to get rid of him soon...and not just because he's muslim.

But Caroljo,

Don't you think Obama being a Muslim is a good reason to get rid of him? I mean, Republicans have kept him in check and Fox News makes sure we know his every movement.

But aren't you afraid that that Muslim Obama will implement Sharia Law?

Yes, but it's not the ONLY reason to get rid of him. He an incompetent narcissist...the world revolves around him (he thinks). My hope too is that there are enough people left in the US that would not allow Sharia law to happen....

The only people who don't hear muslims condemn 9/11 and similar actions are those who choose not to listen, a simple 5 second google search of "muslims condemn 9/11" will end all the boogeyman stories going on in anyone's head if they have an open mind.

However rarely do facts change the mind of a bigot, the only way to get through to a bigot is personal interaction, so if a bigot doesn't personally interact with a group of people they're bigotted against it's very likely their bigotry will never change.

LAME and stupid.

I am personally interacting with Sunni Man right here and now his response to " Do you condemn Islamic terrorism" is complete silence.

You're a fucking idiot if you can't see what he is.

Whether it takes 10 years or 100 years sharia law is in America's future :cool:

Forum List

Back