Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

Here, I'll make it even easier, and plainer that you're a douchebag. Condemn AQ for 9/11 and state that they had NO cause to kill 3000 innocent Americans.

If any Muslims were involved in 9/11 then they don't know their religion.

Because the Quran specifically states that you are not to kill civilians in a time of war.

That is NOT a condemnation of their actions you fucking pussy.

It is not my place to condemn anyone.

Even your Christian religion teaches that condemnation is God's function.

So why do you insist that other people must condemn people?

Here, I'll make it even easier, and plainer that you're a douchebag. Condemn AQ for 9/11 and state that they had NO cause to kill 3000 innocent Americans.

Because the Quran specifically states that you are not to kill civilians in a time of war.

There wasn't any war going on at that time! So what's the excuse for what they did again? It sounds like since there was no war going on that it was probably ok for them to kill civilians?

There wasn't any war going on at that time! So what's the excuse for what they did again? It sounds like since there was no war going on that it was probably ok for them to kill civilians?

War or no war killing civilians is against Islam

"Can't" be elected?? Good chance you'll have to eat those words :) And Trump is not my BOY, i've never even considered voting for him if he did run. Now Cain...i think i like that guy.

I think you are right

You should definitely support Cain. He is the only one who can protect you from Sharia Law. Otherwise, you will end up running around in a burka

I am not considering Cain because of his stance on Muslim, but thanks for the advice! Lol!

In that case, you better have a burka ready

You do know Obama is a Muslim right?

Yet we see it happen worldwide on an almost daily basis how can that be?

Cain has punched his ticket for Republican Nut of the Week Club
Palin and Bachmann should join next week

All are fun to mock but none will get serious consideration for the GOP nomination

But, take heart Nut Cases.........There is always the Tea Party nomination
Yes,The same tea party that kicked democRAT liberal ass in the midterm elections.lol

Yes...That Tea Party

And I can't wait till Romney wins the GOP nomination and the TeaTards throw a tantrum and run their own candidate

murdering and plunder is the MAIN part of islam you muzzie savage

Depends what quote you're reading, it condemns it as well as endorses it.

Religious books have a quota of about 15789425178 times they have to contradict themselves.

I think you are right

You should definitely support Cain. He is the only one who can protect you from Sharia Law. Otherwise, you will end up running around in a burka

I am not considering Cain because of his stance on Muslim, but thanks for the advice! Lol!

In that case, you better have a burka ready

You do know Obama is a Muslim right?

I just said i wouldn't vote for Cain "because" of his stance on Muslims, but i didn't say i didn't agree with that stance. And yes, i know Obama is a Muslim and we need to get rid of him soon...and not just because he's muslim.

Probably for the same reason that all major religions are against war and the killing of civilians but so-called followers of those religions do it all the time anyways.

Cain has punched his ticket for Republican Nut of the Week Club
Palin and Bachmann should join next week

All are fun to mock but none will get serious consideration for the GOP nomination

But, take heart Nut Cases.........There is always the Tea Party nomination
Yes,The same tea party that kicked democRAT liberal ass in the midterm elections.lol

Yes...That Tea Party

And I can't wait till Romney wins the GOP nomination and the TeaTards throw a tantrum and run their own candidate

Well if its Romney and obama running they SHOULD pick another candidate.Romney
and obama are BOTH leftwing radical liberals.

I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

Hopefully once we declare victory and get out of the Muslim countries things should settle down. :cool:

Last edited:

Probably for the same reason that all major religions are against war and the killing of civilians but so-called followers of those religions do it all the time anyways.

oh here's this strawman again. Feel free to compare number of civilians killed in the name of each religion in the last 20, no make it 50, in fact make it 200 years.

You do realize Sunni Man would see you dead if he could right. I mean a gay woman egads thats a stoning offense.

The Christian nation of America dropped two atomic bombs on Japanese civilians during World War II

And the German city of Dresden which had no military value was carpet bombs and killed on told number of civilians also during World War II

I seriously doubt that Jesus would have approved of either of these actions.. :doubt:

oh here's this strawman again. Feel free to compare number of civilians killed in the name of each religion in the last 20, no make it 50, in fact make it 200 years.

You do realize Sunni Man would see you dead if he could right. I mean a gay woman egads thats a stoning offense.

Is the commandment

"Thou shalt not kill"

or

"Thou shalt not kill in the name of religion"

?

What's the particular motivation to kill innocent civilians matter?

The Christian nation of America dropped two atomic bombs on Japanese civilians during World War II

And the German city of Dresden which had no military value was carpet bombs and killed on told number of civilians also during World War II

I seriously doubt that Jesus would have approved of either of these actions.. :doubt:

Bode adamantly disagrees that we are a Christian nation, so she can't count any of those actions.

Is the commandment

"Thou shalt not kill"

or

"Thou shalt not kill in the name of religion"

?

What's the particular motivation to kill innocent civilians matter?

Dead is dead , you are correct. But if a person happens to be lets say black. or white whichever you prefer it doesn't matter to the discussion; and he kills a person. Did he kill because he was black , or white, or did he just happen to be a black , or white, who killed? Of course each case has to be looked at independently.

And before you even ask, yes absolutely I agree that not every Muslim who kills has done so in the name of Islam.

That's just common sense.

Forum List

Back