Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

What that one idiot says is reflective of what MOST Muslims think, or at least they won't speak out meaning the IMPRESSION we get is that MOST Muslims , certainly not all, refuse to condemn the killings done by these Islamic fanatics.

I don't offer it as an excuse, I give it as a reason. And it is reasonable to be mad at an entire group of people who will not condemn those within their group who have killed innocent people.

The only people who don't hear muslims condemn 9/11 and similar actions are those who choose not to listen, a simple 5 second google search of "muslims condemn 9/11" will end all the boogeyman stories going on in anyone's head if they have an open mind.

However rarely do facts change the mind of a bigot, the only way to get through to a bigot is personal interaction, so if a bigot doesn't personally interact with a group of people they're bigotted against it's very likely their bigotry will never change.

LAME and stupid.

I am personally interacting with Sunni Man right here and now his response to " Do you condemn Islamic terrorism" is complete silence.

You're a fucking idiot if you can't see what he is.

I'm only going to repeat myself so many times that he's one anonymous poster on a message board.

I don't care about Sunni Man, if you hate him or love him it makes no difference to me, I'm talking about people being bigotted towards all muslims.

Whether it takes 10 years or 100 years sharia law is in America's future :cool:

As society and education advance religion has less and less influence on people, sure there's people in the crazy minority such as yourself, but not the majority.

I am personally interacting with Sunni Man right here and now his response to " Do you condemn Islamic terrorism" is complete silence.

Why do you want to lie like that??

I have answered your question in detail more than once on this thread.

Just because you didn't like my answer doesn't equal silence.. :cuckoo:

As society and education advance religion has less and less influence on people, sure there's people in the crazy minority such as yourself, but not the majority.

I don't believe it will be sharia law like in the middle east.

But will be a modified form that is compatible with Western values.

So, what's the percentage of LEGALLY eligible muslim or muslim supporting voters is there in the US, and how well do they turn out. Now compare that to those who are anti-muslim eligible voters.

Net wash, or did he hurt himself?

Give me some basic tenets of Sharia Law that you think will become part of basic american culture that you believe aren't already.

Give me some basic tenets of Sharia Law that you think will become part of basic american culture that you believe aren't already.

It will mainly have to do with civil cases such is Inheritants and divorce.

Currently most of the big financial institutions offer sharia compliant home loans.

Currently most of the big financial institutions offer sharia compliant home loans.

Be a little more specific plz, what will change about the civil cases involving inheritants and divorce?

Be a little more specific plz, what will change about the civil cases involving inheritants and divorce?

In cases of Inheritants the male children get more than the female children. Because girls will eventually marry and their husbands will take care of them. Whereas,
when the male children grow up they will get married and have to take care of wife and family so they're going to need more money.

When it comes to child custody in sharia law resulting from a divorce.
The woman automatically gets the children when they are young because that's when they need their mothers the most. But around the time that they become teenagers they are switched into the fathers custody because they're older and bigger and he can exert more control over them.

Hey Sunni, does any form of Sharia forbid a man from beating his wife?

Now I know that it is you Conjob.

Because that's the only type of questions that you used to ask me about concerning Islam.

For some reason you you like in talking about beating up women. :eek: :cuckoo:

Because that's the only type of questions that you used to ask me about concerning Islam.

You are correct that I like to talk about the fact that Islam allows and indeed encourages men to beat their women, or even complete strangers on the side of the street. And of course you evaded the entire question.

What about rape Sunni. Under your version of Sharia would a woman have to have 3 adult male witnesses to be able to claim rape, else she be killed for adultery?

Under Sharia in the US would female Muslims have to cover their entire bodies in a hideous, torturous outfit?

Would they be able to drive, or even go out in public alone without a note from their "owner"

Would they be allowed to vote?

Would they be barred from the education system?

You're right about one thing Sunni. I am VERY concerned with the way Islam treats women. It's disgusting.

If any Muslims were involved in 9/11 then they don't know their religion.

Because the Quran specifically states that you are not to kill civilians in a time of war.

There wasn't any war going on at that time! So what's the excuse for what they did again? It sounds like since there was no war going on that it was probably ok for them to kill civilians?

War or no war killing civilians is against Islam

Does that include Jewish civilians?

Sharia is about 10% criminal law and about 90% civil law.

I personally don't see much difference between American law and sharia law in criminal cases.

You are correct that I like to talk about the fact that Islam allows and indeed encourages men to beat their women, or even complete strangers on the side of the street. And of course you evaded the entire question.

What about rape Sunni. Under your version of Sharia would a woman have to have 3 adult male witnesses to be able to claim rape, else she be killed for adultery?

Under Sharia in the US would female Muslims have to cover their entire bodies in a hideous, torturous outfit?

Would they be able to drive, or even go out in public alone without a note from their "owner"

Would they be allowed to vote?

Would they be barred from the education system?

You're right about one thing Sunni. I am VERY concerned with the way Islam treats women. It's disgusting.

Hmmmm......wonder if he's going to answer you this time? I want to hear this answer!!

Sharia is about 10% criminal law and about 90% civil law.

I personally don't see much difference between American law and sharia law in criminal cases.

So, once again you refuse to answer my questions?

I did not see any questions.

Just a bunch of retarded accusations and idiotic slander.

So none of those things occur under Sharia Law?

Fuck you're a dishonest piece of shit. I wish you had the balls to go join your brothers in the Afghan.

Why do you think I would want to go to Afghanistan?

I am fine right here in the US of A

Besides I can do more here in America to spread Islam than anywhere else. :cool:

Forum List

Back