Hero Cop wanted to hire a Gang Member to Kill Local Official: Family Suspected

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Heres the good stuff: Illinois cop who committed suicide tried to hire gang member to kill local official: report

Fox Lake Police Lieutenant Charles Joseph Gliniewicz sent a text about the hit last April and asked for help arranging a meeting with a high-ranking gang member, the AP reported, citing Lake County Sheriff’s Detective Christopher Covelli.

The AP also cited Covelli saying that investigators found packets of cocaine in Gliniewicz’s desk, and recovered text messages in which he mentioned the possibility of planting something on the administrator, Anne Marrin.

snip

Officials on Wednesday released text and Facebook messages from Gliniewicz’s cell phone.

In one June 25 message to “Individual #2,” Gliniewicz said: “You are borrowing from that ‘other’ account, when you get back you’ll have to start dumping money into that account or you will be visiting me in JAIL!!”

Looks like they had a whole family criminal enterprise going.

What the hell is a high ranking gang member? They have two thugs that do as they say?

The guy is dead so I would think the case is closed, however if they want to have a trial, let the lefties have at it. Otherwise I don't see the point of this thread. One bad cop, acting alone?

What the hell is a high ranking gang member? They have two thugs that do as they say?

The guy is dead so I would think the case is closed, however if they want to have a trial, let the lefties have at it. Otherwise I don't see the point of this thread. One bad cop, acting alone?

Who wanted to kill an official and family seems to be in on it too, you're right, big deal! Geez! All he did was steal money from children and try to set up a hit.

Complete dirtbag.

1,000,000 men and women employed as cops in America. Inevitably some aren't good. Show me any group of 1,000,000 people without bad ones.

The left is gonna use this moron as their poster boy. They FINALLY got themselves a good bona fide legitimate "bad cop". Finally...one to hang their hats on!!

Typical for right wing heroes.

If he didnt bang himself he'd have a slot on Fox News. Him and old Ollie North.

No he'd be in jail. He was a criminal and authorities were discovering it. Same as any other dirtbag criminal. He was stealing....just like Mike Brown.

Yeah, and when he got out he'd have a show waiting for him
ahh more lies from the LIAR................................LIAR

No one blamed the kids yet for the cop stealing? That seems to be the logic whenever a cop does something.

No one blamed the kids yet for the cop stealing? That seems to be the logic whenever a cop does something.
it is? post up an example where a cop stole something and the blame was directed at children. Shame on you, more lies you're posting up,

Liar, liar, liar,

you just can't help yourself.

it is? post up an example where a cop stole something and the blame was directed at children. Shame on you, more lies you're posting up,

Liar, liar, liar,

you just can't help yourself.

No, educate yourself troll.
hahahhahahhahhahhaaha you posting up lies and I'm the troll. Educate myself i did. And I learned that when people can't put up what they write about it's called bullshit or a lie. And since you're full of bull I supposed the thread is bullshit. But knowing also that you post up lies, you are also a liar, so happy trails liar.

Forum List

Back