HEROES! Hundreds of NYPD cops turn backs to de Blasio at funeral to protest his trip to Germany

I don't understand why the family didn't ban him from attending.

A lot of officers signed a petition saying they don't want deblasio at their funeral if they happen to die in the line of duty.

Look for wall to wall coverage by Created News Network and MSDNC for sure.

Blaz says ok to support violent protest; criminals should be pampered in kindergarten jails. Result: shoot-outs and brutal rapes. ENOUGH!

DEaTyNeXYAAO3RD.jpg

"My ONLY opponent is BigBird De Blasio for Mayor of NYC. No one else can beat him. All my people of NYC Hispanics Black Dominican will come" - Republican NY Mayor candidate Bo Dietl

Yes what we need are police who choose how to do their jobs by their politics and who they do and don't like.

Plenty of videos of cops doing just that.

If De Blasio skips a memorial service for a Garbage Man, is he evil? If he skips the funeral of a Fireman, is he a real selfish bastard? Or is it only when he doesn't drop everything to go and stand around with the cops that he is a real fuckwad? I'm just curious if any other city employees are worthy of this sort of hysteronics, or if it's just the cops?

Forum List

Back