Herschel Walker gets shellacked in debate

Walker spanked his ass. Warnock is a fucking lunatic who has voted to destroy America by voting for everything Biden wants. He has no support from police, he’s a BLM defund the police maniac.
You are almost parroting Herschel Walker's speech verbatim from earlier. Great work. You're a magaturd superstar. :113:

The highlight? Walker pulls out a fake badge, to double down on the flat out lie that he's law enforcement.

I Believe this dude is going to lose bigly. :dunno:

Georgia can't do better than these two? What's up with Georgia lately? Geeeez

"Well, first of all, you know, any law or bill passed that affect anyone second amendment I'm not gonna stand for and I won't support. But third..."

This is the first time I've really listened to Walker since he started his run. Warnock might be a garbage senator, but wow, Walker sounds like an idiot. Maybe Georgia voters should look outside of the D and R in that race? Anyone know much about Chase Oliver? ;)

Admit it.
You absolutely HATE 'them niggras' unless they toe the billionaires line.

Walker is a very good man. Warlock is an evil SOB.
You know it and it's why you love Warlock.

A very good man? Walker has told lie after lie. He is a violent wife-beater. He is a deadbeat dad. And even his old neighborhood doesn't want him in office.

The highlight? Walker pulls out a fake badge, to double down on the flat out lie that he's law enforcement.

I Believe this dude is going to lose bigly. :dunno:
This is truly sad, but this is the best our country has to offer as a candidate for the Senate?

This is a perfect example of why I hate party politics and think political parties should be removed from our system.

Walker is, by any standard, incompetent for the job. At best he will be a puppet. Anyone with any sense knows this.

But rather than admit it, people will cheer for him and vote for him, on the sole basis that he is a particular party.

Keep Mental Patients out of the Senate.

If an individual has a mental disorder (self admitted and verified), that should disqualify that individual from becoming one of the most powerful 100 people in Politics.

That would disqualify every elected Dem in America.

This is a perfect example of why I hate party politics and think political parties should be removed from our system.

Walker is, by any standard, incompetent for the job. At best he will be a puppet. Anyone with any sense knows this.

But rather than admit it, people will cheer for him and vote for him, on the sole basis that he is a particular party.

Democracy is democracy.

Walker is more qualified to hold public office than

AOC
Schiff
Kamala
The father of Hunter

Walker is a popular patriotic American. He listens and (hopefully) will not sell out like w, Cheney, Kinzinger, and the rest of the 911 "Biden republicans."

Walker represents a state that loves football.

Warnock want dem homos in public education raping America's kids.

Forum List

Back