🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hershel Walker appears to have moved back to GA to run against Warnock

According to the left, we are all supposed to be able to tell if a person trying to purchase a gun is deranged and refuse to sell to them, but we're not qualified and therefore are incapable of seeing a deranged person right in our faces?

Mmmkay.

So, the wingnuts claim to love family values, abhor gays and think Biden has dementia.

But winguts love a divorced father of a gay kid and has stated he has dissociative identity disorder.

Just imagine what they'd say about Walker if he weren't a former guy lover.
ah i think you are the one claiming the right abhors gays.

and not sure what dementia has to do with dissociative identity disorder

frankly nothing
Pretty sure a lot of people say the right hates gays, including the right.

DID causes memory laps, like conveniently forgetting that you assaulted your wife such as the case with Walker.
pretty sure some leftist propagandist say that and debots eat it up. that’s about it

Say what? Does DID cause memory loss, you bettcha' it does.

sure but it’s treatable. Walker is an outspoken leader on mental health advocacy to help combat uninformed bigots like yourself

sadly demintia is untreatable and will continue to only worsen as we have seen with xiden
There's no proof Biden has dementia. He could probably even spell it right too.
sure but it’s treatable with mess

true, it’s totally possible he’s just an idiot
Deep thoughts.
something quid pro xiden doesn’t have anymore

i think he’s last one was back when he was a senator fighting against enforcing Brown v Board of Education out of fear his crack head son would grow up in a racial jungle...if it was up to Xiden, Walker wouldn’t of been able to attend UGa

So, the wingnuts claim to love family values, abhor gays and think Biden has dementia.

But winguts love a divorced father of a gay kid and has stated he has dissociative identity disorder.

frankly nothing

DID causes memory laps, like conveniently forgetting that you assaulted your wife such as the case with Walker.
pretty sure some leftist propagandist say that and debots eat it up. that’s about it

sure but it’s treatable. Walker is an outspoken leader on mental health advocacy to help combat uninformed bigots like yourself

sadly demintia is untreatable and will continue to only worsen as we have seen with xiden

Deep thoughts.

i think he’s last one was back when he was a senator fighting against enforcing Brown v Board of Education out of fear his crack head son would grow up in a racial jungle...if it was up to Xiden, Walker wouldn’t of been able to attend UGa
So, why do you keep talking about Biden? This thread is about Walker, BDS?

frankly nothing

Deep thoughts.

because you brought him up....duh

frankly nothing

Deep thoughts.

Nope, it was you. Post#14, do you have dementia or something?

One of my favorite players of all time. He never lifted weights just did sit ups and pushups. Guessing he started lifting later on.

frankly nothing

Deep thoughts.

oh where i was responding to your post 10? geez dembots are silly...it’s no wonder propagandist fool your small minds so easily

One of my favorite players of all time. He never lifted weights just did sit ups and pushups. Guessing he started lifting later on.

And the raging debate about whether he is now using roids or not.

frankly nothing

Deep thoughts.

oh where i was responding to your post 10? geez dembots are silly...it’s no wonder propagandist fool your small minds so easily
My post isn't about Biden, I'm referencing your (the right in general) claim that Biden has dementia and how you ignore somebody else who has made claims that his own actions (assaulting women) were because of his mental illness.

I didn't post a comment about Biden. Big diff.

A Black Republican. Let's see.....oh yeah....Walker is a house nygga and is always acting white.....yeah, that'll work.

Never heard that.
That's not my problem.

I don't know whether he does or not. But pushups alone don't get you there.

I hope walker runs

And I think he will be a strong candidate

wp-1984-AP_16188680510369-1.jpg
since I am a trump supporter that picture does not offend me

frankly nothing

Deep thoughts.

My post isn't about Biden, I'm referencing your (the right in general) claim that Biden has dementia and how you ignore somebody else who has made claims that his own actions (assaulting women) were because of his mental illness.

you cerainly brought him into the convo and his mental issues.

i am beginning to think you have mental issues now that you are suggesting you didn’t comment about biden when you clearly did.

if you didn’t want to discuss him you shouldn’t of brought him up

hahaa yeah yeah...that raging debate....haha

never surprised to see a dem find away to cut down a successful african-american

i guess like your lord xiden you think it’s unfair they got to go to the same schools as who’re people and the only reason they are successful is that they cheat...typical

frankly nothing

Deep thoughts.

i am beginning to think you have mental issues now that you are suggesting you didn’t comment about biden when you clearly did.

Nope, my post was about Walker. Stay on topic.

frankly nothing

Deep thoughts.

Nope, my post was about Walker. Stay on topic.
then why did you bring up Biden and his mental health issues?

Forum List

Back