Hershel Walker appears to have moved back to GA to run against Warnock

So, the wingnuts claim to love family values, abhor gays and think Biden has dementia.

But winguts love a divorced father of a gay kid and has stated he has dissociative identity disorder.

Just imagine what they'd say about Walker if he weren't a former guy lover.
ah i think you are the one claiming the right abhors gays.

and not sure what dementia has to do with dissociative identity disorder

frankly nothing
Pretty sure a lot of people say the right hates gays, including the right.

DID causes memory laps, like conveniently forgetting that you assaulted your wife such as the case with Walker.
pretty sure some leftist propagandist say that and debots eat it up. that’s about it

Say what? Does DID cause memory loss, you bettcha' it does.

sure but it’s treatable. Walker is an outspoken leader on mental health advocacy to help combat uninformed bigots like yourself

sadly demintia is untreatable and will continue to only worsen as we have seen with xiden
There's no proof Biden has dementia. He could probably even spell it right too.
sure but it’s treatable with mess

true, it’s totally possible he’s just an idiot
Deep thoughts.
something quid pro xiden doesn’t have anymore

i think he’s last one was back when he was a senator fighting against enforcing Brown v Board of Education out of fear his crack head son would grow up in a racial jungle...if it was up to Xiden, Walker wouldn’t of been able to attend UGa
So, why do you keep talking about Biden? This thread is about Walker, BDS?
because you brought him up....duh

Nope, it was you. Post#14, do you have dementia or something?
oh where i was responding to your post 10? geez dembots are silly...it’s no wonder propagandist fool your small minds so easily
My post isn't about Biden, I'm referencing your (the right in general) claim that Biden has dementia and how you ignore somebody else who has made claims that his own actions (assaulting women) were because of his mental illness.

I didn't post a comment about Biden. Big diff.
you cerainly brought him into the convo and his mental issues.

i am beginning to think you have mental issues now that you are suggesting you didn’t comment about biden when you clearly did.

if you didn’t want to discuss him you shouldn’t of brought him up

Nope, my post was about Walker. Stay on topic.
then why did you bring up Biden and his mental health issues?
If you read the post it's easy to tell. The subject matter was Walker. You're wasting my time.

So, the wingnuts claim to love family values, abhor gays and think Biden has dementia.

But winguts love a divorced father of a gay kid and has stated he has dissociative identity disorder.

frankly nothing

DID causes memory laps, like conveniently forgetting that you assaulted your wife such as the case with Walker.
pretty sure some leftist propagandist say that and debots eat it up. that’s about it

sure but it’s treatable. Walker is an outspoken leader on mental health advocacy to help combat uninformed bigots like yourself

sadly demintia is untreatable and will continue to only worsen as we have seen with xiden

Deep thoughts.

i think he’s last one was back when he was a senator fighting against enforcing Brown v Board of Education out of fear his crack head son would grow up in a racial jungle...if it was up to Xiden, Walker wouldn’t of been able to attend UGa

oh where i was responding to your post 10? geez dembots are silly...it’s no wonder propagandist fool your small minds so easily
My post isn't about Biden, I'm referencing your (the right in general) claim that Biden has dementia and how you ignore somebody else who has made claims that his own actions (assaulting women) were because of his mental illness.

i am beginning to think you have mental issues now that you are suggesting you didn’t comment about biden when you clearly did.

If you read the post it's easy to tell. The subject matter was Walker. You're wasting my time.
yeah but you brought up Xiden...lack his mental failures are some joe related to a treatment known mental illness. Why do you put so much stigma on people with mental illnesses? it’s sad so many people (like yourself)due to ignorance and prejudice put such a stigma on mental health and so many people stayed closed offer suffering when all they needed was treatment for so long.

Glad to see Walker brought attention to it and people are now getting treatment they need and leading successful and normal lives. he really is an example of courage and leadership

frankly nothing

Deep thoughts.

yeah but you brought up Xiden...lack his mental failures are some joe related to a treatment known mental illness. Why do you put so much stigma on people with mental illnesses? it’s sad so many people (like yourself)due to ignorance and prejudice put such a stigma on mental health and so many people stayed closed offer suffering when all they needed was treatment for so long.

Glad to see Walker brought attention to it and people are now getting treatment they need and leading successful and normal lives. he really is an example of courage and leadership

You're still confused about my post I see.

Seems the Dims here are scared to death of this idea. They should be. Walker is as popular a man as you’ll ever find in the state of Georgia. Among all races (so much for that racist crap). Warnock is DOA in this matchup.

It is 2021. At what point do we stop being self important putting everything on a stage. We drive people crazy.

Seems the Dims here are scared to death of this idea. They should be. Walker is as popular a man as you’ll ever find in the state of Georgia. Among all races (so much for that racist crap). Warnock is DOA in this matchup.
Not if anybody read Walkers own book.

In a 2008 memoir, Breaking Free, Herschel Walker revealed that he had suffered for many years from dissociative identity disorder, a mental illness previously known as multiple personality disorder. Some of Walker’s alternative personalities, which came to the fore after he retired from professional football, expressed a turbulent, angry side of his nature he had previously suppressed. On occasion, he threatened his wife and others with physical violence, but later had no recollection of these events.

It is 2021. At what point do we stop being self important putting everything on a stage. We drive people crazy.

You can keep anything you want to yourself.

frankly nothing

Deep thoughts.

not at all. i’m glad for it really...it highlighted the kind of ignorance and prejudice that Walker has fought long and hard against. A true courageous leader....for the people of GA and America

frankly nothing

Deep thoughts.

not at all. i’m glad for it really...it highlighted the kind of ignorance and prejudice that Walker has fought long and hard against. A true courageous leader....for the people of GA and America

Eh, he beat his wife and probably is on steroids.

Not to mention the hypocrisy if a liberal had a gay son and what the right would say.

frankly nothing

Deep thoughts.

Not to mention the hypocrisy if a liberal had a gay son and what the right would say.
typical...just typical a prejudice leftist suggesting an african american chested his way to success with roids

sorry given your track record on this thread nobody is buying your ignorant crap

You can keep anything you want to yourself.
But the squeaky wheel gets the grease. And being violent, loud, obnoxious, threatening and more of that has paid off for Progressives. In the end we will learn that you can not get anything for nothing for long. The more this goes on the more people will be infected with that frame of mind.

frankly nothing

Deep thoughts.

typical...just typical a prejudice leftist suggesting an african american chested his way to success with roids

sorry given your track record on this thread nobody is buying your ignorant crap

Yeah, it's so typical that liberals are always accusing black guys of being on steroids'. :icon_rolleyes:

I haven't said anything ignorant, just pointing out if a liberal had a gay son and claimed to have a mental disorder it would be used against them relentlessly.

I haven't said anything ignorant, just pointing out if a liberal had a gay son and claimed to have a mental disorder it would be used against them relentlessly.
The gay child may or may not be used against them, but any history of mental disorder would become the talk of twitter and facebook Ad infinitum.

The gay child may or may not be used against them, but any history of mental disorder would become the talk of twitter and facebook Ad infinitum.

Why don't we ever discuss Biden's brain surgeries?

Forum List

Back