Hershel walker tries and fails once again on mass shootings. Poor Georgia.

Nope. All news outlets reporting sub capacity. Republicans are turning against Trump.. even GOP leadership considers Trump a liability. You need to get behind a republican candidate who is intelligent, educated and decent.
i don’t disagree, there are plenty of other people out there, very deep bench

but obviously if trump gets the nomination….he’s already more decent then xiden, harris or anyone the party of the klan could produce

I mean he is asked about mass shootings and starts talking about boys and girls looking at each other online.

I mean he is out to lunch.
It is worrying. I've never been one to believe Joe Biden was all THAT bad in his speech, but there is something seriously wrong here with Herschel Walker.

I would question fitness for the job; for any job.

Herschel needs to start bringing more to the table than just his Football career

He has not lived in Georgia for decades and needs to become familiar with key issues and concerns

This means he needs to do his homework and study up
Well, study up on the English language and how to speak her, maybe. I wish Trump had vetted this guy better. He seems to be seriously cognitively impaired.

It is worrying. I've never been one to believe Joe Biden was all THAT bad in his speech, but there is something seriously wrong here with Herschel Walker.

Biden's a drooling, bumbling fool who's the President of the United States.

That's just a bit more worrisome than someone who speaks poorly running for a Senate seat he really has no chance of winning...

Biden's a drooling, bumbling fool who's the President of the United States.

That's just a bit more worrisome than someone who speaks poorly running for a Senate seat he really has no chance of winning...
I had the impression he was a shoo-in -------- things may change the more he talks, however.

It's severe cognitive impairment, I'd say. I wonder if he can dress himself.

i love how the dems aren’t even hiding their racism now. These entire thread is clearly attacking Walker because he’s black…if he were a rich white guy we know the dems wouldn’t say a thing…heck they’d make him president

Herschel needs to start bringing more to the table than just his Football career

He has not lived in Georgia for decades and needs to become familiar with key issues and concerns

This means he needs to do his homework and study up
Yea, he needs to buck up like Stacey Abrams. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

i love how the dems aren’t even hiding their racism now. These entire thread is clearly attacking Walker because he’s black…if he were a rich white guy we know the dems wouldn’t say a thing…heck they’d make him president
I'm not attacking Walker because he's black: I would LIKE him to be a senator from Georgie and help Trump.

However, there does seem to be a real problem here, far worse than Biden's, if Biden has a problem. Can anyone seriously see this Walker guy in the U.S. Senate? I think it would be a catastrophe.

Walker will be fine if elected.

Yea, he needs to buck up like Stacey Abrams. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Stacey Abrams has been involved in Georgia politics for decades and is conversant on the issues

Herschel lived in Texas until two weeks before filing for Senator
He has no knowledge of Georgia issues and no intention to learn

Nope. All news outlets reporting sub capacity. Republicans are turning against Trump.. even GOP leadership considers Trump a liability. You need to get behind a republican candidate who is intelligent, educated and decent.
SO you believe the fake news and no one that was actually there... You sir are a legend in your own mind...

Forum List

Back