Hershel walker tries and fails once again on mass shootings. Poor Georgia.

Stacey Abrams has been involved in Georgia politics for decades and is conversant on the issues

Herschel lived in Texas until two weeks before filing for Senator
He has no knowledge of Georgia issues and no intention to learn
You know, I don't think Georgia is the concern.

It's whether he can talk plain, and so far, he can't.

I view this as a really serious problem.

right wingers want to blame the shootings on Mental Illness yet they want Walker to be GA's Senator, where Walker suffers from mental illness himself.

I'll bet Fake News is brought up shortly.

right wingers want to blame the shootings on Mental Illness yet they want Walker to be GA's Senator, where Walker suffers from mental illness himself.

I'll bet Fake News is brought up shortly.
yeah…so? people with mental illness can live a fine productive life if treated

Mocking it like you are is why people believe they can’t., ans end yo shooting up schools

And quite frankly, I just combed through this thread and saw people openly mocking and critiquing the way he speaks. He has a stutter. That's an actual condition that hinders your ability to communicate clearly to others. I had a speech deficit problem as a child, so I can clearly sympathize.

I didn't think people would stoop this low, boy was I wrong.

Last edited:
agreed. if he wants to be taken seriously he can’t debate someone as unserious and a joke as Warnock
Raphael Gamaliel Warnock is an American pastor and politician serving as senior pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta since 2005 and the junior United States senator from Georgia since 2021.

And quite frankly, I just combed through this thread and saw people openly mocking and critiquing the way he speaks. He has a stutter. That's an actual condition that hinders your ability to communicate clearly to others. I had a speech deficit problem as a child, so I can clearly sympathize.

I didn't think people would stoop this low, boy was I wrong.
He will easily replace them with 100 more idiotic, embarrassing comments.

Raphael Gamaliel Warnock is an American pastor and politician serving as senior pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta since 2005 and the junior United States senator from Georgia since 2021.
amd compete unserious

Al Sharpton light

Oh boy, his qualifications! That doesn't mean anything at this point. You can be qualified in anything important and still be an idiot at performing the relevant tasks.

No, that's just you making preemptive excuses, because you know he is a moron. Guys like you can't even help but tell on yourselves. I get a chuckle every time.

No. It's an observation I made based on your open disdain for a black man who has a stutter, and who is a Republican. Can't have black people disagreeing with Democrats, can we?

You seem very insecure about yourself, the way you openly insult others like that. If you had an actual argument that didn't consist of "he's a moron", you would convince more people. But you don't.

Forum List

Back